Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Lol.. that's called a spliff

Mixing weed and tobacco isn't that weird but putting tobacco in a bong is not standard practice regardless if there's also weed in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
spliffs are fine, spliff bowls in bongs are disgusting as hell

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

spliffs are fine, spliff bowls in bongs are disgusting as hell

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
My friend in CO taught me about the half tobacco/half weed rip, they called it a "mole bowl". Hurts like hell going down but gives you a huge head rush.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Splifs are loving gross, why would you do that to perfectly good weed

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Toys For rear end Bum posted:

Also they didn't cut it out of me. I was told by the surgeon that she made a small incision where the colon was gripping onto the neck of the plug, and it loosened up enough to be pulled out the way it went in.

woah, thanks for clearing that up man, im bad at reading / remembering :downs:

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

VictorianQueerLit posted:

What thread was it where that turned into yet another failed goon project where someone was making a fighting game with this guy? I don't remember if it was E/N or GBS superstars but I think Das Boo was also supposed to be a character.

Same thread has lots of mention about it, not sure if the game itself had its own thread

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Lmao the e/n comics thread ruled but also clearly got a little stir crazy when they ran out of e/n and decided to make an e/n themed fighting game instead of just calling it quits.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Lmao the e/n comics thread ruled but also clearly got a little stir crazy when they ran out of e/n and decided to make an e/n themed fighting game instead of just calling it quits.

Link please. I need something else to read at work when I should be doing my job.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

joylessdivision posted:

Link please. I need something else to read at work when I should be doing my job.

A bunch of the images are dead from waffleimages unfortunately but the thread is here:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3499406

I actually PMed the OP a bit ago and they had some lying around still:

These are from a thread in which a guy figures out his roommate is using a phone to listen to record him having sex:

This one is infamous...I hope you've all heard it

This one is a guy who freaked out and threw his pizza at a guy in a park for no reason? I forget the details.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS has a new favorite as of 22:54 on Feb 12, 2018

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jose posted:

i think i sent you a pm with tfab's pink slip in it

Oh you sure did. That pink/red button is burned into my mind.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

From memory he was walking through a park and some "thugs" said hi to him so in order to avoid a conversation starting he threw his pizza box in their direction like a sacrificial lamb and ran.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Ghostlight posted:

From memory he was walking through a park and some "thugs" said hi to him so in order to avoid a conversation starting he threw his pizza box in their direction like a sacrificial lamb and ran.

That's the version I've always seen. :allears: Delightful self owning.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Supposedly he asked if the goon had any drugs but idk if a guy so terrified of black people he'd throw his lunch on the ground to avoid talking to one is the most reliable narrator

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Octopuses will detach one of their arms to distract a predator and make their escape. This guy is simply more evolved than the rest of us.

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

Solice Kirsk posted:

Octopuses will detach one of their arms to distract a predator and make their escape. This guy is simply more evolved than the rest of us.

This is actually true. I was attacked while carrying a pizza one time and reacted purely by instinct. I tried to eat all of it before my assailants could get any and nearly choked to death on fists and stuffed crust.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
It's so weird, I've heard similar boner leading to cat impressions stories from completely unrelated sources, like it's not just an isolated moment of craziness or something.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Choco1980 posted:

It's so weird, I've heard similar boner leading to cat impressions stories from completely unrelated sources, like it's not just an isolated moment of craziness or something.

What is the psychological impetus for this behavior

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

sweeperbravo posted:

They're one of those Harry Potter wizards who turns into a cat.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

sweeperbravo posted:

Furries.

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

what in the gently caress australia

what in the gently caress australia

:stonk:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Also more explaining of Australia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
Am Australian, can confirm that tobacco and weed bong rips are a big thing here.

Generally it's poorer fuckers that want to get more bang for their buck with weed, it's expensive here, seen people pay $50 for a gram in small mining towns.

So they mix it with spin (tobacco, putting it in a bong gives you head spins cause it's basically poison) which is usually the cheapest, dirtiest pouch tabacco.

Then they smoke it out of a home made bong made out of a gatorade bottle and a bit of hose snipped off some unfortunate neighbour.

Abongination has a new favorite as of 04:24 on Feb 13, 2018

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

A+ user name/post combo

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Abongination posted:

Am Australian, can confirm that tobacco and weed bong rips are a big thing here.

Generally it's poorer fuckers that want to get more bang for their buck with weed, it's expensive here, seen people pay $50 for a gram in small mining towns.

So they mix it with spin (tobacco, putting it in a bong gives you head spins cause it's basically poison) which is usually the cheapest, dirtiest pouch tabacco.

Then they smoke it out of a home made bong made out of a gatorade bottle and a bit of hose snipped off some unfortunate neighbour.

Holy poo poo that is gnarly.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Finding bottle bongs in weird places and/or having bits of your garden hose stolen is part of the Australian experience.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

A dubious claim. It varies from region to region. Seriously tho I thought a spliff was just a tiny joint. Then again I only smoked weed when I was a teen and that's been many years ago. These days I get high on LIFE (which is the street name for PCP mixed with MDMA).

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Untrustable posted:

A dubious claim. It varies from region to region. Seriously tho I thought a spliff was just a tiny joint. Then again I only smoked weed when I was a teen and that's been many years ago. These days I get high on LIFE (which is the street name for PCP mixed with MDMA).

The term I've heard for small/thin joints is "pinner."

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Abongination posted:

so this is a billabong...

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
eh, contaminating weed with tobacco is mostly limited to states in northeastern Australia. Making bongs out of gatorade bottles is ubiquitous though

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

We take our bongs very seriously, this one is in a museum. An excellent example of the humble orchy.

https://maas.museum/inside-the-collection/2011/11/16/hits-from-the-bong/

e: I do agree on the spin tho, much rather a pure weed cone.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Choco1980 posted:

In the same thread another goon said he would pretend to be a chimpanzee when he got a make out boner.

crowtribe
Apr 2, 2013

I'm noice, therefore I am.
Grimey Drawer

Vladimir Poutine posted:

eh, contaminating weed with tobacco is mostly limited to states in northeastern Australia. Making bongs out of gatorade bottles is ubiquitous though

Calling bullshit - I pulled cones with spin in Perth, the complete opposite direction.

Also pulling buckets with a ping pong ball floating in it so when you run out you can scrape it down for an emergency cone.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Tbf most people I know who use spin are from Melbourne. And one in Canberra.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Abongination posted:

wait do they not do this in other countries?

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Megabound posted:

Tbf most people I know who use spin are from Melbourne. And one in Canberra.

And I thought Melbourne was supposed to be loving classy.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

slinkimalinki posted:

And I thought Melbourne was supposed to be loving classy.

Consider how bad everywhere else is if the classy city is doing that

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
A little bit of spin is good because you cough less
And get a little nicotine buzz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

MissEchelon posted:

wait do they not do this in other countries?

In America we use those little bear-shaped honey containers.