Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
i thought this was gonna be a poo poo topic cos u know putty, but i was wrong so i like poutty now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
how are you getting these large versions of the thumbnail

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Kak posted:

how are you getting these large versions of the thumbnail

https://boingboing.net/features/getthumbs.html

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Wow, that turns into somthing I don't want in my search history at #1.

Unrelated:

Pneub fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Feb 11, 2018

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
in order of importance here's a tactfully compiled list of the top ten gas expulsions of considerable significance

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

i love youtubers who, no matter what subject or thing their channel is about, have to make sure their faces along with :ironicat: antics are present on every thumbnail, and at least a third to a half of every video has the camera focused on their talking faces, constantly telling the viewer to like, comment and subscribe, gives "shout outs" to their friends which also the viewer should visit and support, and asks for money via patreon etc., then for actual content (which is often a slide show), their head is in a thumbnail vid somewhere on the screen

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

Heeeeey.
I had a Commodore PET and a TRS-80, thankyouverymuch. :colbert:

My dad obtained them from the west.

Edit:

redm posted:

in order of importance here's a tactfully compiled list of the top ten gas expulsions of considerable significance

This made me spit up my coffee. I need to learn to not read GBS first thing in the morning.

Putty posted:

one of the thumbnails on the first page is from one of my videos :ssh:

Is yours the goatse reference? I don't know why I'm hoping it is...

Papa Emeritus III fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Feb 11, 2018

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Maldoror posted:

i love youtubers who, no matter what subject or thing their channel is about, have to make sure their faces along with :ironicat: antics are present on every thumbnail, and at least a third to a half of every video has the camera focused on their talking faces, constantly telling the viewer to like, comment and subscribe, gives "shout outs" to their friends which also the viewer should visit and support, and asks for money via patreon etc., then for actual content (which is often a slide show), their head is in a thumbnail vid somewhere on the screen
that's how you engage with your friends. i mean audience

In the cyberpunk present people no longer interact face to face and do not experience the positive emotions which naturally come from interacting with others. these are now parcelled out in 10 minute chunks on the personal tube.

that it is an ad-infested nightmare crawling with virtual maggots doesn't matter. i need to have friends for the next 10 minutes before i cry myself to sleep

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I found this video, and good God, the reason he has that expression is much more insane than you can imagine. The title is "My children don't exist".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J7dEhYttbQ

edit: Content.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Feb 12, 2018

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

Grimey Drawer

This one was too good to thumbnail, sorry:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6zR-F-S_q4

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

(theyre full of URINEEEE)

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

:jerkbag:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hush you

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
(|)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

worthy SA avatar

e: also - worthy thumbnail for easy youtube hits. who wouldn't click on that? answer: a gay man who just fapped

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

oh my

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

I'm glad someone else saw that King of Random goatse thumbnail. Here's his other one:

He knew what he was doing.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I AM REBORN

"My art teach wouldn't let me do literally every single project for the entire year in the form of a really bad anime drawing, what an rear end in a top hat!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

That's nothing compared to this, "MY TEACHER MURDERED SOMEONE".

It's not clickbait either.