Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

COOL DICK LUKE posted:

Oh god it already hurts

Happy Valentines day Daves insides.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Fermented Tinal posted:

You just threw your stomach up against a wall and are now whippin' it with a cat-o-ninetails.

I feel no pity.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
have you never heard of chicken noodle soup?

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Or hell, a beef stew without spice of doom.

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Fermented Tinal posted:

You just threw your stomach up against a wall and are now whippin' it with a cat-o-ninetails.

I feel no pity.

a predicted simulation of what he's going to do to my bathroom. :(

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

Sometime I should tell you guys about how I had C-Diff for three months.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

MikeyTsi posted:

Is that like a 1.5-way, or a Torsen?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

InitialDave posted:

Is that like a 1.5-way, or a Torsen?

DANA 30 trying to push 44 super swampers and an atlas double low hooked a chevy 350

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

COOL DICK LUKE posted:

DANA 30 trying to push 44 super swampers and an atlas double low hooked a chevy 350
C-clip, C-DIFF, what's the difference, right?

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

MikeyTsi posted:

How'd the poop transplant go?

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCFvqbSfgqM

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Is this a good shirt to wear out for valentines, hours after my habanero steak burrito

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

14" PRIDE

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
This fukken cat

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

COOL DICK LUKE posted:

This fukken cat

That is a raccoon

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

In that pic it's torso looks abnormally long. Like a wiener cat.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

COOL DICK LUKE posted:

This fukken cat

Caaaaaat

ssb
Feb 16, 2006

WOULD YOU ACCOMPANY ME ON A BRISK WALK? I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU!!

That is one edible looking cat

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
Let me be an additional voice of insanity and say that a habanero steak burrito is never the wrong answer :haw:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
'Ol Stumpy Legs

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
As an owner of 2 partial Maine Coons, lemme just point out that that catte is approximately the size of a Welsh Corgi.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
As a owner of 2 wiener dogs, lemme just point out that cat looks like a Maine Coon hosed a wiener dog.

edit: For the uninitiated: There's no way a wiener dog hosed a Maine Coon because any cat that size would deconstruct any doxie that tried.
Source: I also own a cat.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
That's just winter coat, it makes their legs look like they are a fat guy wearing tiny little riding boots.

E: spring becomes SHEDPOCALYPSE for Maine Coons

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Oh god, that's one of the things I don't miss about having cats is hair tumbleweeds rolling around everywhere.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Oh god, that's one of the things I don't miss about having cats is hair tumbleweeds rolling around everywhere.

I have shorthairs, so instead of tumbleweeds I get a fine layer of cat hair across every surface in the house during shedding season.

Also, every now and then, they yak up hairballs.

Also my cats actually vomit every now and then, usually in the laundry where they get fed, but sometimes... not.

loving cats.

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug

COOL DICK LUKE posted:

This fukken cat

Majestic as gently caress

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Blowdryer, vacuum, and clorox wipes. Blowdryer to get it to set, vacuum to get up most of it, and wipes to get up the rest.

Catpuke 101.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Dannywilson posted:

Blowdryer, vacuum, and clorox wipes. Blowdryer to get it to set, vacuum to get up most of it, and wipes to get up the rest.

Catpuke 101.

Blowdrying cat puke sounds like a wonderful olfactory experience :barf:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Beach Bum posted:

Better than blowjob cat puke

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
That tongue game tho

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Beach Bum posted:

So like most times you leave it until it dries out a bit and you're not smearing all over that persian rug you just bought, like most cat puke you just just let it dry over a shift's time or so and then peel it up and vacuum the remains.

Unless they're having major problems, cat puke isn't like people puke, it smells like cat food, and is mostly solid. Within 12 hours the stuff is a solid mass that you can poke at with a stick and decide it's consistency, if it's not to your level, let it harden to cleanup consistency for a bit.

spookykid fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Feb 15, 2018

Farmdizzle
May 26, 2009

Hagel satan
Grimey Drawer

Dannywilson posted:

smells like cat food

This is the part that makes blow drying it sound un-fun. Seriously why the gently caress does wet cat food have to smell so loving awful? :gonk:

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Farmdizzle posted:

This is the part that makes blow drying it sound un-fun. Seriously why the gently caress does wet cat food have to smell so loving awful? :gonk:

Cats are really stupid and won’t eat something that they didn’t murder themselves unless it smells really awful.

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

He's a ragdoll cat and is in fact really stupid. Evidence supporting this: every time the dipshit sneaks into the storage side of the basement, I find cat puke with fake Christmas tree needles in it. Duuuumb. He also has to be 15 lbs by this point.

Edit: I haven't checked on Dave yet this morning, no idea if he managed to find a bar divey-enough to make his dreams a reality. Preparing to bleach door handles again regardless.

Tremek fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Feb 15, 2018

SUSE Creamcheese
Apr 11, 2007
dat MANE :swoon:

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

steady posted:

Majestic as gently caress

Miniature lion.
I grossed myself out today eating chorizo style spam so I didn't need to see cat puke.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Dannywilson posted:

So like most times you leave it until it dries out a bit and you're not smearing all over that persian rug you just bought, like most cat puke you just just let it dry over a shift's time or so and then peel it up and vacuum the remains.

Unless they're having major problems, cat puke isn't like people puke, it smells like cat food, and is mostly solid. Within 12 hours the stuff is a solid mass that you can poke at with a stick and decide it's consistency, if it's not to your level, let it harden to cleanup consistency for a bit.

Oh good I'm not the only one who does this.

Though I have to cover it, otherwise the cat just cleans it up himself if it's mostly solid. :barf:

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

P. sure that's just what's known as second breakfast for our resident furry shitlord.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Yeah I've pretty much resigned myself to accepting that.

He only pukes if I free feed, or give him too much food at once. Breakfast gets spaced out a little bit to keep him from puking it back up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I guess I am lucky my cat only eats until it is full and I don't have to do anything but fill up the water and cat food bowl.

• Locked thread