Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I remember after Columbine, there was a white nerdy kid in our school who started wearing a trench coat to school, and dudes would get right in his face daring him to try and shoot up the school.

A few months later there was a shoot out in the parking lot next door, it tuned out to be undercover cops botching a drug buy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ruddiger posted:

I remember after Columbine, there was a white nerdy kid in our school who started wearing a trench coat to school, and dudes would get right in his face daring him to try and shoot up the school.

A few months later there was a shoot out in the parking lot next door, it tuned out to be undercover cops botching a drug buy.

what a storyteller!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Jikes posted:

Wait, is that real? If this is Eliot Rodgers redux with a higher body count I'm not sure I even want to know. :psyduck:

It's questionable

https://incels.me/Thread-A-hERo-rises-on-this-day-of-incel-exclusion-Florida-Valentines-Day-School-Shooting-22041?page=6

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

ruddiger posted:

right after columbine this rear end in a top hat soccer coach / social studies teacher asked me in the middle of class if i was going to shoot up the school. I was not amused. This same teacher wore popped polo collars, and bragged about beating someone up at a recent soccer game for talking a back to him, cool guy.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/chetfaliszek/status/963940510703341568

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/963939501402984450

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

There's too many Dems who voted Nay on that bill, too. Just too many people who think that the 2nd Amendment literally means they can own military grade weapons because they totally should have a shootout with Uncle Sam.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Also, has Trump mentioned that there are guilty people on many sides yet?

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
It's cute when people think this country will ever do anything about school shootings. When people would rather believe a shooting at an elementary school was fake than take a good long look at poo poo, you've already lost.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Speaking of which, everyone's favorite American poo poo-stain Alex Jones is already trying to say this is a false flag, and democrats are doing it.

How much money do you think the NRA funnels to him anyway?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

don't let the false flags distract you

https://twitter.com/DafnaLinzer/status/963945828569243648

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Huckabee is definitely on it

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

TulliusCicero posted:

Speaking of which, everyone's favorite American poo poo-stain Alex Jones is already trying to say this is a false flag, and democrats are doing it.

How much money do you think the NRA funnels to him anyway?

I assume they gave him those rolex watches he wears.

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

do u know jenny posted:

I keep posting threads on /pol showing that the shooter was a Trump supporter and mods immediately delete my thread

Uh, is that normal? I know /pol sucks Trump's dick but I never heard of them ever deleting a thread that wasn't illegal

why are you trying to argue with the idiots on 4chan. what are you a loving r.tard?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/963881969703583745

too busy sending thoughts and prayers

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

How long until she cracks

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

mcvey posted:

How long until she cracks

She hasn't started hiding in bushes yet

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/SparkleSoup45/status/963930228828536833

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

patonthebach posted:

why are you trying to argue with the idiots on 4chan. what are you a loving r.tard?

/pol/ is garbage. /tg/ was pretty decent, but I haven't been back there in years.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Just read that the shooter MAGA kid from today was previously told he wasn't allowed on school property while possessing a backpack because staff was worried about his behavior. After that, he was kicked out of the school for threats to other students.

But Trump doesn't think this is the time to discuss gun policies and his R buddies refuse to ever discuss the idea that owning 92 machine guns and rocket launchers might be a bad idea.

lol there should be a reality TV show where people try to get Donald Trump to do mundane tasks like a normal person. Mowing the lawn, washing dishes, folding laundry, grocery shopping. I would watch approx. 7000 hours of that garbage.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Ivanka can't get her security clearance due to her close relation with known criminal Donald Trump.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Huckabee is definitely on it

yup

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/963958552351080448?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:hmbol: forever

God bless this clinically retarded administration

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

lol

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

hmm yes Christianity sure stopped those people in Sutherland Springs, TX who were shot in church

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

lol

I've been asked to get a clearance at work a couple times now. I usually point to the horrible OPM breach a few years ago while laughing "NO", but now I can just point at the very top of the government when refusing. Fantastic.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Kumo posted:

hmm yes Christianity sure stopped those people in Sutherland Springs, TX who were shot in church

I think their plan is to stop shooting sprees by having Jesus end the planet.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

It still cracks me up that Trump has a lawyer who is named Ty Cobb. He's got no less than two people working for him named after infamous racists and all-around horrible people.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Random Stranger posted:

by having Jesus end the planet.

so one-by-one or in a glorious drive-by?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Bogus Adventure posted:

It still cracks me up that Trump has a lawyer who is named Ty Cobb. He's got no less than two people working for him named after infamous racists and all-around horrible people.

How do you think he found them?

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

I wonder of what she thinks of Europe's family and Christian values and their lack of frequent mass shootings.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Random Stranger posted:

end the planet.

If only we were so lucky

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Kumo posted:

And Charleston

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Irradiation posted:

I wonder of what she thinks

let me stop you right there.

These positions aren't arrived at by thinking.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

A. Beaverhausen posted:

And Charleston

black church, doesn't count.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Yes we need traditional Christian values like tearing immigrants away from their families while in line at the DMV, exterminating poors, and murdering unarmed black people

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Irradiation posted:

I wonder of what she thinks of Europe's family and Christian values and their lack of frequent mass shootings.

I literally know the answer to this because I hear it all the time:

"What about the shooting in France?" :smug:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
ah, Today's Shooter turns out to be a magachud. should've guessed.

sadly lol.

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT

pray the gun away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/neilkli/status/963957996308123648

4chan said he was a democrat!!!!! 11