Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
yeah but she died not him :(

for all we know she spent all day at school talking about her fuckin chud dad and what a lame idiot he was

actually I take it back, she was a high school girl, i'm 110% sure she spent all her time talking about how lame her dad was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Stefan Prodan posted:

yeah but she died not him :(

for all we know she spent all day at school talking about her fuckin chud dad and what a lame idiot he was
he's also gonna forget about her in a week :smith:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Tragic that that wasn't the post to kick off page 88

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
Alex Jones is going to tell him that the shooter was antifa and in 2020 he's going to vote for Trump so hard that it breaks the machine

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i'm glad alex jones fans are going to harass this guy forever now

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

i know we like to lol and shitpost here, but that's pretty sad

spending all those years raising and nurturing a child only to find out they were a crisis actor all along

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I love dying for Soro's profits

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Plank Walker posted:

spending all those years raising and nurturing a child only to find out they were a crisis actor all along

gently caress lmao

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Dreddout posted:

I love dying for Soro's profits

Praise Soros.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

NEED MORE MILK posted:

gently caress lmao

lmao, RIP NEED MORE MILK, hit with a sixer+ for pointing out that the military killed an 8 year old girl for no reason

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

lmao, RIP NEED MORE MILK, hit with a sixer+ for pointing out that the military killed an 8 year old girl for no reason

lmao what the gently caress

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol forever at tfr

Cyrano4747 posted:

Here is what this thread is NOT for:

1) general political discussion. Yeah, poo poo is about to get intensely political re: guns out there, but I still don't give a poo poo what the POTUS or one of last year's failed presidential candidates or any other politician has to say about anything else. Did some politician tweet something really, really stupid about anything that isn't very specifically this tragedy or what the response should be? Don't care, don't post it here.

2) general gun control discussion. Most people in TFR are in favor of the 2A, lots of people who aren't, aren't. I'll admit that I'm going to be arbitrary as gently caress with this. If you are someone who contributes to TFR in other areas and want to air out some feelings about whether or not you think guns are still for you, that's fine. I know a guy in my every day life who sold his collection after Aurora. This is a thing we can talk about. If you are anti-gun or just have no firm feelings on the 2A issue and want to talk with people in a reasonable way, that's fine too. If you just want to drop some hot take about how no one needs a gun you're politely invited to gently caress off.

just lol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

If....she...had....gun....

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol forever at tfr

just lol

the safest space in all of SA

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol forever at tfr

just lol

Tbh it's probably for the best if they don't host a gun control discussion in TFR

cheeze
Oct 26, 2005

it's for your own protection, ma'am

Vox Nihili posted:

Tbh it's probably for the best if they don't host TFR

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Oh NVM they actually have a mass shooting thread lol.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

yeah NEED MORE MILK just got punished for posting the 8 year Trump killed

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Vox Nihili posted:

yeah that's from its OP

lol no gun control chat in the mass shooting thread guyz i mean it no politics whatsoever

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Call middle-easterners dirt farmers from whereeverthefuckistan: No biggie, keep on truckin'

Remind people of the human consequences of American military action: Wow, just wow. We're trying to have a reasonable discussion here and you poo poo it up. I just queued you for a week, but I'm giving you a sixer until it kicks in.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Blargh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h0IpjnByfs

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yeah that's from its OP

lol no gun control chat in the mass shooting thread guyz i mean it no politics whatsoever

*with few exceptions

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

She's named after the Sopranos right?

cheeze
Oct 26, 2005

it's for your own protection, ma'am

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Call middle-easterners dirt farmers from whereeverthefuckistan: No biggie, keep on truckin'

Remind people of the human consequences of American military action: Wow, just wow. We're trying to have a reasonable discussion here and you poo poo it up. I just queued you for a week, but I'm giving you a sixer until it kicks in.

Tfr is a racist shithole but you also don’t play with fire without planning to get burned

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

cheeze posted:

Tfr is a racist shithole but you also don’t play with fire without planning to get burned

cspam needs to organize a few field trips like lf did back in the pre escalator days

6ers for us are just another day in the time of trump

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gringostar posted:

cspam needs to organize a few field trips like lf did back in the pre escalator days

6ers for us are just another day in the time of trump

We're like the MRSA of SA, immune to the most common and available forms of treatment

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Plank Walker posted:

well played

Dixie Cretin Seaman has issued a correction as of 00:08 on Feb 16, 2018

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

We're like the MRSA of SA, immune to the most common and available forms of treatment

for you, the day you probated a cspam poster was the most important day of your life

for us, it was a tuesday

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Plank Walker posted:

oh god

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Plank Walker posted:

Yikes.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

don't let the fact that they can somehow speak words fool you, these people straight up do not have functioning brains

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

:randstare:

Many such cases!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yeah that's from its OP

Yeah I assumed that was from like a general firearms thread lmao

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Gun don't kill people... people with access to guns do kill people at a much higher rate than otherwise, but we try not to think about that one too much.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
tbf gun owners also love to commit suicide

in conclusion america is a land of contrasts

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Guns are good but only when you use them to shoot at cops

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

tbf gun owners also love to commit suicide

in conclusion america is a land of contrasts

i knew a guy who posted in tfr regularly

but then he killed himself with a gun so story checks out

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
How much do you want to bet that man at one point said "I survived Obama, you'll survive Trump" to his exasperated daughter

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

im free bitcj

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG has issued a correction as of 03:10 on Feb 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

NEED MORE MILK posted:

im free bitcj

WE WITNESSED YOU