Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I miss pre-glasses rick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

and now he's serving in trump's cabinet fighting measures against climate change. funny that

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
department of n-word-gy

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
http://news10.com/2018/02/15/militia-says-florida-school-shooting-suspect-was-member/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_WTEN

quote:

PARKLAND, Fla. (AP) – The leader of a white nationalist militia says Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz was a member of his group and participated in paramilitary drills in Tallahassee.

Jordan Jereb told The Associated Press on Thursday that his group wants Florida to become its own white ethno-state. He said his group holds “spontaneous random demonstrations” and tries not to participate in the modern world.

Jereb said he didn’t know Cruz personally and that “he acted on his own behalf of what he just did and he’s solely responsible for what he just did.”

He also said he had “trouble with a girl” and he believed the timing of the attack, carried out on Valentine’s Day, wasn’t a coincidence.

Nineteen-year-old Cruz has been charged with 17 counts of premeditated murder in the shooting.

people were saying the latest news is an ADL psy-op lol, AP rang the dude to confirm

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

this has aged extremely well, like a fine wine

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

they're going to continue to believe what they want to believe either way

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

please watch this, this is what we're up against

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CldRzrU_G5o

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Karl Barks posted:

i'll never forget that moment when god was banned

When Captain Kirk said, "fire" and God blew up from a photon torpedo attack, I cried. At last, humanity could chart its own destiny.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like that they all the NS groups have to have their own lil banner, like they're a black metal band or something.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Karl Barks posted:

please watch this, this is what we're up against

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CldRzrU_G5o

looks like google are sweeping up

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Glad i got to watch those fat dipshits wave their flags awkwardly and roll in the dirt before it was taken down.

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017
I love when someone like PJW pays lip service to denouncing racism, but then his audience shows they're not gonna have any of that lol

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/964210717384761346

Also interesting to see that Infowars and Alex Jones are spinning the narrative into mental illness/drugs and "a second shooter", they're not going for the "actually he was antifa" angle.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

Real Militia Republic of Florida is a payoff to make white nationalists look bad.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Quotey posted:

fun thread on infowars reporting by respectablelawyer:

https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/964187511017869316

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

honestly i want all of infowars to be sued into bankruptcy. they should have enough framed randoms in order to do a loving class action

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Glad i got to watch those fat dipshits wave their flags awkwardly and roll in the dirt before it was taken down.

So we don't really need to go to war, we just need to master the arts of the Pink Belly and Purple Nurple.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

i can't believe this thread loving scooped the news on him being a white isis incel

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Zikan posted:

i can't believe this thread loving scooped the news on him being a white isis incel

no joke, cspam is anywhere between 2 hours to 8 months ahead of the news cycle

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Zikan posted:

i can, seriously

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

It's almost like there's some kind of pattern.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

My bird blood is ethically sourced.

Scent of Worf posted:

https://twitter.com/WTEN/status/964195755291443200

and confirmed

Let's see if the big orgs will pick this up or sweep it under the rug like they always do

This is the point in the life of the story when lanyards can tell its time to move on to talking about trumps pee and poo and cum dresses

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

RoF gave him a gun, too.

https://twitter.com/kellyweill/status/964207102200659968

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

EugeneDebsWasCool posted:

I've been chasing the "feeling Final Fantasy 7 gave me when I was 12" dragon for ages. Horizon is the closest I've gotten to that feeling. Really masterful storytelling

Definitely agree and the dlc was p good too, but I'm a sucker for exploring the remains of our current civilization.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

weird its almost as if all the right wing dickheads dont understand how tanf works

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Why would you say this to a reporter? I mean obviously these guys are pretty stupid but cmon

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Does Florida or Texas have a larger group of paramilitary? or someplace else?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Visidan posted:

police in australia just beat the poo poo out of everyone nazis or not then cover everyone in pepper spray. afterwards they get reamed by the local community/politicians and issue a :shrug:

sounds better than what we get in the us

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

FCKGW posted:

yes

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's almost like there's some kind of pattern.

I mean this is exactly the scenario I have been warning about for years now: radicalized members of weird cult-groups carrying out violent attacks on soft targets. Its all there, the weird LARP-like "training" for some massive future conflict that they think they will play a role in/are sparking, an Inner narrative made up of a weird mish-mash of cultural products popular within their clique, a leader who clearly has a Cluster-B personality disorder, and a history of the most extreme members forcing out the less extreme members.

They are the first clear-cut example of a "Nightmare Scenario" group coming into public view. High-compaction Narrativists who have formed an established group and are being lead by an individual with a Cluster-B personality disorder (who mostly just wants to see how far he can push people). I would also further argue that we are presently observing the rising wave of terrorism and violence resulting from High-Ccompaction Narrativists emerging in greater numbers within the population of the US that I have been very concerned would emerge.

I'm going to do a massive effortpost about this situation soon, but for now its too hard for me to stare at reality and convince myself that my mental illness isn't somehow leaking out of my head and controlling world affairs, so I'mma go :350: and play Battlefield: One till that goes away.

Prester Jane has issued a correction as of 21:07 on Feb 15, 2018

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

FCKGW posted:

I legit wouldn't be surprised if it was California. People always overestimate how left-wing it is.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

My bird blood is ethically sourced.

Prester Jane posted:

I mean this is exactly the scenario I have been warning about for years now: radicalized members of weird cult-groups carrying out violent attacks on soft targets. Its all there, the weird LARP-like "training" for some massive future conflict that they think they will play a role in/are sparking, an Inner narrative made up of a weird mish-mash of cultural products popular within their clique, a leader who clearly has a Cluster-B personality disorder, and a history of the most extreme members forcing out the less extreme members.

They are the first clear-cut example of a "Nightmare Scenario" group coming into public view. High-compaction Narrativists who have formed an established group and are being lead by an individual with a Cluster-B personality disorder (who mostly just wants to see how far he can push people). I would also further argue that we are presently observing the rising wave of terrorism and violence resulting from High-Ccompaction Narrativists emerging in greater numbers within the population of the US that I have been very concerned would emerge.

I'm going to do a massive effortpost about this situation soon, but for now its too hard for me to stare at reality and convince myself that my mental illness isn't somehow leaking out of my head and controlling world affairs, so I'mma go :350: and play Battlefield: One till that goes away.

Stay sane prestrgheist

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Karl Barks posted:

Why would you say this to a reporter? I mean obviously these guys are pretty stupid but cmon

They probably thought they we're going to have to get out ahead of it lol

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

your first assignment for the coming sectarian war is to play Liberal Crime Squad and learn its lessons

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Are the guys who produced the Oklahoma City bombers still around? They always scared me as a kid because they had military uniforms and trained at a base in the woods like they were really planning to declare war on some mid-sized city. I don’t know how representative they were of the 90s militia movement, but knowing now about the Turner Diaries I can see the subtext for how that cell was organized.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prester Jane posted:

Did you see all the funny Atomwaffen satanist stuff, they ripped your anime cult off and substituted Kali

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MizPiz posted:

I legit wouldn't be surprised if it was California. People always overestimate how left-wing it is.

Honestly I'd probably go with Washington or Oregon for the leading states. poo poo gets weird in the PacNW.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

MizPiz posted:

Same with either WA State or Oregon.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Professor Bling posted:

Honestly I'd probably go with Washington or Oregon for the leading states. poo poo gets weird in the PacNW.

poo poo gets real weird in the PacNW. Also, wasn't the Atomwaffen stuff from WA State?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

business hammocks posted:

Are the guys who produced the Oklahoma City bombers still around? They always scared me as a kid because they had military uniforms and trained at a base in the woods like they were really planning to declare war on some mid-sized city. I don’t know how representative they were of the 90s militia movement, but knowing now about the Turner Diaries I can see the subtext for how that cell was organized.

Somebody in the trump thread told me the Michigan Militia got hosed up by the FBI, and most of their membership left afterwords. They still exist nominally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
I remember reading stuff in this thread about how as the alt-right collapsed after charlottesville stuff like this would start happening more frequently

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

They probably thought they we're going to have to get out ahead of it lol

I thought this as well but every subsequent interview he implicates himself more and more and after 3 hours hes admitting to giving him guns. seriously this guy has got a big mouth on him