Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh so thats why the road is blocked off.

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY
It has been decreed.

https://twitter.com/msmegwatson/status/964021379950526464

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I fully support castrating all members of parliment

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Synthbuttrange posted:

Oh so thats why the road is blocked off.

you must be having a blast

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Its probably not helping the bomb squad that it's the lunar new year and they're right next to chinatown where all kinds of firecrackers are going off.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

https://twitter.com/workmanalice/status/964048080906567680

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
https://twitter.com/damonheraldsun/status/964077448831778817

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
how has the hun become the nt news?

Mad Katter
Aug 23, 2010

STOP THE BATS

joyse.cx

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

hooman posted:

how has the hun become the nt news?

What do you mean? There's no croc news on that front page.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/TonyHWindsor/status/963983913700925441

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

its hours later and they're still out there.

some enterprising photographer got their telephoto lens out to snap a picture of the suspicious package:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Synthbuttrange posted:

some enterprising photographer got their telephoto lens out to snap a picture of the suspicious package:

iBomb

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

It is suspicious that it isn't in the trash, where it belongs.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Synthbuttrange posted:

Is that a Mac Mini?

Oh poo poo we have one of those at work! :tinfoil:

I don't even know who Greg Maguire is but I can tell this is fucken savage

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Is that a Mac Mini?

Oh poo poo we have one of those at work! :tinfoil:

I don't even know who Greg Maguire is but I can tell this is fucken savage

the guy who let barnaby use the apartment

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
that icon:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

bit late

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

lol that they couldn’t use a picture from the actual event because he looked like such a coward the whole time.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

It took 4 posts to get to Trumble unloading :wiggle: on Barnaby, you're slowing down auspol

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

the guy who let barnaby use the apartment

gently caress I hope he has links to organised crime.

Speaking of which, what on earth would tabloid trash like the terrorgraph do if the bikie gangs were somehow rounded up and jailed? Seems like they delight in reporting their antics.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

Labor could face a worse electoral thrashing in next month's Batman byelection than it suffered in the state seat of Northcote late last year, party insiders fear.
Early Labor research points to a primary vote in Batman even lower than the dismal 35 per cent it slumped to in November's Northcote state byelection when the ALP was crushed by the Greens, who recorded a swing of more than 11 per cent and a primary vote of more than 45 per cent.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

lol

Barnaby Joyce is more determined to stay on as Nationals leader as a result of Malcolm Turnbull's public excoriation of his affair with his former staffer Vikki Campion, Fairfax Media understands.
Mr Turnbull said Mr Joyce would have to "consider his position" during a leave of absence that the Prime Minister said he had "encouraged" the Member for New England to take.

Mr Joyce is understood to consider Mr Turnbull's public scolding extraordinary given he has been one of the Prime Minister's public backers at times when there has been pressure on his leadership to the government's performance in opinion polls. It is understood Mr Turnbull's condemnation has only made him more determined to stay on his position.
Nationals MPs are also said to be furious at the public dressing-down, which they see as the Liberal party's way of trying to force the Nationals leader out after an insurrection against Mr Joyce during the week failed.

What a hill for the coalition to die on

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
I mean obvs labor also don’t know poo poo either but the coalition in general just doesn’t understand anything do they? They fight so hard to make publicly unpopular decisions

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

quote:

Liberal Democrat Senator David Leyonhjelm said that while he thought it was dumb for a boss to sleep with staff, a ban would be impossible to enforce.

"Are they going to be searching for protein stains like with Monica's dress?" he asked, proposing it could be policed by a Commission for Unministerial Naughty Trysts.

My lord I agree with Lionhelm. Death now.

Dimebag
Jul 12, 2004
Great to see the press focusing in on what's important this morning. Why no it's not the obvious blatant corruption of Joyce and his mate but the #bonkban that's the headline on every news site.

Whitlam
Aug 2, 2014

Some goons overreact. Go figure.
One of the other reasons it's so dumb is that it actively discourages people from being honest about relationships. In many private offices, there'll be an HR policy about relationships with forms to fill out and whatever for liability purposes. Now, Ministers and their staff have zero incentive to be honest. I'm going to laugh so hard if that element of "danger" just makes it more appealing.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

open and transparent government.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Watch the polls go up due to the boning ban

Dimebag
Jul 12, 2004

Guardian AU posted:

The ABC was criticised for inviting Waterstreet to be part of the panel, who has denied allegations he sexually harassed a 21-year old paralegal at his Sydney chambers, and was disappointed when he pulled out.

Phrasing.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Dimebag posted:

Great to see the press focusing in on what's important this morning. Why no it's not the obvious blatant corruption of Joyce and his mate but the #bonkban that's the headline on every news site.

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX ignore the corruption please SEX SEX SEX SEX

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

gay picnic defence posted:

Mr Joyce is understood to consider Mr Turnbull's public scolding extraordinary given he has been one of the Prime Minister's public backers at times when there has been pressure on his leadership to the government's performance in opinion polls.

This is the most deluded bit of the whole thing statement, given how much the Nats hate Turnbull and how much they got out of the Coalition Agreement they negotiated when Turnbull took over.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Tramp balls. "He hosed her when he should have followed the example of good neo-cons everywhere and just given her a drat good fisting!"

-/-

What's the deal with 'conduct so egregious we are changing the rules to prevent it" and "Dep PM in the clear now". His behaviour was so bad a rule was needed to prevent it. Maybe he should pay ~SOME~ price for it. Ministerial code of conduct is a joke anyway but I can't make the above scan.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai

Cartoon posted:

What's the deal with 'conduct so egregious we are changing the rules to prevent it" and "Dep PM in the clear now". His behaviour was so bad a rule was needed to prevent it. Maybe he should pay ~SOME~ price for it. Ministerial code of conduct is a joke anyway but I can't make the above scan.

You've cracked the code.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai
Has anyone else noticed that politicians are dishonest and their proposed 'solutions' are a smokescreen?

-/-

Remember the editorial I published in here four threads ago that nobody quoted or remarked upon about how Malfart Turdbull (lol) doesn't know what he's doing? Well looks like i'm right. Don't click, arsetralian: https://theaustralian.com/malcom_turnbull_announces_his_incompetence

-/-

In other hosed up racist Shitstain news, Andrew Bolt said something stupid

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
Auspol "LOL THE GOVT ARE SO STUPID HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW THIS IS DUMB AND WON'T WORK"

Also Auspol "OMG WHY ARE THE MEDIA FOCUSING ON THIS OBVIOUS DISTRACTION INSTEAD OF THE ACTUAL CORRUPTION AT HAND"

(it worked)

Dimebag
Jul 12, 2004
https://twitter.com/joshbutler/status/964292036814815232

That was a short leave of absence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Amethyst posted:

Has anyone else noticed that politicians are dishonest and their proposed 'solutions' are a smokescreen?

-/-

Remember the editorial I published in here four threads ago that nobody quoted or remarked upon about how Malfart Turdbull (lol) doesn't know what he's doing? Well looks like i'm right. Don't click, arsetralian: https://theaustralian.com/malcom_turnbull_announces_his_incompetence

-/-

In other hosed up racist Shitstain news, Andrew Bolt said something stupid

somehow this is still better than anything hobo erotica has ever posted

• Locked thread