Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

So you know how all the endings are narrated by the characters you play? Remember that there are four turtles sharing one story.

It's fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I think they each have their own loss animation, and you will know the best one when you see it.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wait are they out?

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

hup posted:

I think they each have their own loss animation, and you will know the best one when you see it.

I have only seen one and it was definitely the best one.

ooh ... shell-shocked

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

codenameFANGIO posted:

I have only seen one and it was definitely the best one.

ooh ... shell-shocked

Yup

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How do you change which turtle you play or is it all Leonardo?

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

For tournament mode, there's a little pop up. For everything else, it's tied to gear (they give you the different weapons by default)

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

You can put pants on the Turtles and it feels weird and wrong.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is there any different head gear for them

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Empress Brosephine posted:

Is there any different head gear for them

C'mon Spock ears.

I will also accept space helmets.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Mattavist posted:

IT'S COOL BUT RUDE

gimme a break

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

MrJacobs posted:

C'mon Spock ears.

I will also accept space helmets.

I'd be down with bald human masks.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

the only bad thing about the TMNT? Each Turtle is tied to a gear slot but you still only start with 3 loving slots. C'MON SON

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
There are masks that make their pupils disappear, as God intended.

Also, the God shaders work for that in a pinch

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

also a little disappointed there's no brown tortoise skin for donatello, who was usually depicted as such in cartoons/games. oh well, they have the bright green for raph and the slime-lime color for mikey

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

I assume I can make everyone a demon turtle since red and black always looks sick.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Are there any good matchup quotes in this turtle pack? Since there are 40 characters there is really no reasonable way to check them all.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Golden Bee posted:

Are there any good matchup quotes in this turtle pack? Since there are 40 characters there is really no reasonable way to check them all.

I estimate within three days all of the matchup combos will be available on youtube.

Also it seems NRS has inadvertently made the best TMNT game since Turtles in Time. I'm glad someone did because Ubisoft had about 900 missed opportunities.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
TMNT Tournament Fighters SNES is the best Turtles game since Turtles in Time

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

McSpanky posted:

I estimate within three days all of the matchup combos will be available on youtube.

There are, it’s just that each turtle has 45 minutes and it’s 90% recycled.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

This. Tournament Fighters was a brilliant game.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lmao the current Starfire Valentines Day Multiverse event is total bullshit. Didn't realize if you get a time limit win and even if you got way more health than the multiverse boss you lose.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Golden Bee posted:

Leonardo and Hellboy have a good, friendly exchange about seeing if Leo's shell can withstand the Right Hand of Doom.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

lmao the current Starfire Valentines Day Multiverse event is total bullshit. Didn't realize if you get a time limit win and even if you got way more health than the multiverse boss you lose.
I won with a timeout, but I had downed her once. edit: oh THAT bullshit Starfire multiverse boss with a single health bar. I also got her as the end boss for a different challenge and you had to down her twice.

Don is the most fun turtle so far. His throw is just so rude.

Grey Fox fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Feb 17, 2018

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

I was just watching AHMZ1404's TMNT beginner combo guide video and their B123 combo is literally called Big Apple, 3 A.M.

This game is the best.

e: Looks like it's just Leo's version. Still p good though.

Technowolf fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Feb 17, 2018

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Always meter burn shellicopter for the turtles in time spin throws

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

So, I just bought the Ultimate Edition on Steam and I can't spend 30 seconds in game without it crashing. Anyone know what's up with this or should I just refund it? I already tried verifying the files and that didn't help.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Regrettable posted:

So, I just bought the Ultimate Edition on Steam and I can't spend 30 seconds in game without it crashing. Anyone know what's up with this or should I just refund it? I already tried verifying the files and that didn't help.
Depends how fiddly you want to get with it. Make sure video card drivers are up to date, maybe play with v-sync/framerate settings.

Quick googling shows a decent amount of folks reporting frequent crashes in late 2017.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Grey Fox posted:

Depends how fiddly you want to get with it. Make sure video card drivers are up to date, maybe play with v-sync/framerate settings.

Quick googling shows a decent amount of folks reporting frequent crashes in late 2017.

Okay, I tried dropping the framerate from 144 to 60 since it caps at 60 anyway and that didn't help. Also tried turning on vsync. I have a 1070 and am on the latest Nvidia driver.

e: It seems like the game probably just crashes if you have overclocked your GPU since my oc has been stable in every other game. I set it to the default settings and my crashes seem to have stopped.

Regrettable fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Feb 17, 2018

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

drat I remembered that one coming out before Turtles in Time, I'm getting oooooold

Majin
Apr 15, 2003

Is the PC Goon guild still kicking? Posted my application a few hours ago. Lemme in!

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Majin posted:

Is the PC Goon guild still kicking? Posted my application a few hours ago. Lemme in!

What's the tag for it again?

Correnth
Aug 29, 2000

Cold hard science trumps ponies.

Fun Shoe

Hexenritter posted:

What's the tag for it again?

SuperGoons
1ENSH

It was p much DOA, though - Not many signups and nobody very active. I haven't been able to play much lately due to health issues, and if anyone at all would like to take control over the guild I'm happy to give it to them. Just ask and it's yours.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Sent an application. My Steam name is Ozone.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Req sent. Same name as here.

SnipeShow
Nov 7, 2009

That dance wasn't as safe as they said it was.

Are any of the PS4 guilds still active? My Goon Squad application timed out and now I'm waiting to hear back from Lantern Corps.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Why in the world do people keep trying to give Jason Todd alternate identities where it's staggeringly obvious it's Jason Todd? First the Arkham Knight and now this?

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I like how he's wearing his mask, under his cowl. That's some Deadpool wearing a cut out of Hugh Jackmans face level poo poo right there.

Serious post: it's cool how they foreshadow his identity with the subtle red glow around Not-Batmans eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Jason, I feel that wearing a domino mask everywhere isn't necessary when you've been legally dead for like ten years now.

• Locked thread