Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Big beautiful road win for NC State up in Syracuse. Pretty good shot at breaking even in the ACC now.

Also amazed that Auburn beating Kentucky is such a ho-hum affair this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Purdue playing like a team that wouldn't even make the NIT right now.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
I'M OK WITH THAT

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
I guess penn State is our Achilles heel for some dumb reason

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
purdue.txt

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
Just checking in for the actual score. ESPN has Ohio State down 40 to 19 and that's obviously a typo. Can someone give me the real score? 40-39?

Villanova, Ohio State, Purdue, looking like Cincinnati. Little bit of padding for UVA at the top, I'll take that.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Purdue getting that postseason meltdown done now, huh?

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

God, that big pass, falling-down shot to end the half was insane. I've never seen anything like that. Penn State is on fire

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Cincy's loss breaking a 16-game win streak, and they still have home and away with Wichita State to navigate.

Michigan State is set up well to win out, and so is Xavier if they can get past their home game with Villanova. Not many other teams making a big push right now (Texas Tech is but still has a bitch of a slate to get through).

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Komet posted:

God, that big pass, falling-down shot to end the half was insane. I've never seen anything like that. Penn State is on fire

That first half was an rear end beating the likes of which I don't think I've ever seen by PSU basketball

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Students rushing the court

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I don’t understand college’s cone rule at all.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Arizona is extremely losing in the tournament to the first team they run into with a competent press.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
gently caress a Kansas State Wildcat. God bless.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Kevin Puryear still loving sucks rear end. I hope Martin doesn't keep inserting him next year just because he's a ~senior~

Mizzou has also missed like 5 shots right under the basket in 8 minutes of play

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

cats can't keep this up and i'm assuming they'll gas out pretty soon without mcintosh, but looking decent against sparty so far

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

R.D. Mangles posted:

cats can't keep this up and i'm assuming they'll gas out pretty soon without mcintosh, but looking decent against sparty so far

it's 12-6

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

VIC LAW GOING OFF

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Poque posted:

it's 12-6

20-6(!)

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Okay there ya go!

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Folks, is number 2 MSU's ranking or a description of their playstyle. Folks,,

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

if you just think you can walk into rosemont with a team full of nba players and like 70% of the fans against a team that couldn't beat rutgers,

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

I sincerely hope they don’t let up at all.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Mizzou isn't going to win unless Robertson pulls a poo poo ton of 3s out of his rear end. Tilmon looks completely lost, they're getting dominated on the baords by the worst rebounding team in the conference, and aren't shooting well period.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

emaw epaw

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

LET'S loving GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Somebody really cranked up the variance on whatever program is simulating this season.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

AND THEY GOT RED PANDA

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Missouri is currently 9-11 from 3 and losing.

e: 9-12 now I guess.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

R.D. Mangles posted:

AND THEY GOT RED PANDA

Oh poo poo they came to fight

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

oh no, the inevitable

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Will Northwestern make another basket this game? Possibly! Tune in to find out.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Eltoasto posted:

Will Northwestern make another basket this game? Possibly! Tune in to find out.

this is literally every northwestern game this season

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
There's no way MSU loses this

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

death can't come too quick

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I would've thought Northwestern would be better at math than to assume they could run out the clock with 14 minutes left

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

they can't loving shoot at all, they all play 35 minutes a game

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

im melting down

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
On one hand, gently caress Chris Collins.

On the other hand, gently caress Michigan State and gently caress Tom Izzo.

Go NW - lol even if there's no way they win this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Purdue gonna lose to Penn St by 20 tomorrow and nebraska will win the big ten

Northwestern is done scoring for the season

• Locked thread