Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VanSandman posted:

there we go

lol

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Man someone is loving livid holy hell.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

At least do it in the forearms and go full Popeye.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Yikes

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Picnic Princess posted:

Man someone is loving livid holy hell.

It's kinda cute. :3:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eh, I got several of them reduced after the mod admitted they overreacted, so whatever.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

At least do it in the forearms and go full Popeye.

There's too many tendons and veins to inject the forearms, that's why you get guys with 24" arms and 12" forearms.

Nice tits, dude.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

i mean, ideally we don't bother with other planets and just hang out in a big ol space cylinder using centrifugal force to simulate gravity & mine asteroids for resources until the end of time but we should probably try to salvage as much of earth as possible while scientists work out the finer details

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

FreudianSlippers posted:

We deserve to die on this rock.

Also anything that is even remotely feasible for theoretical colonization is so far away that it would never be feasible.

Ok.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Firstborn posted:

considering cropping that bottom right picture for an av. Hnnngg.

This version is a bit more head-on, but kind of less funny.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Say Nothing posted:

There's too many tendons and veins to inject the forearms, that's why you get guys with 24" arms and 12" forearms.

Nice tits, dude.

Synthol is used by legit bodybuilders in the single-digit mL amounts so they can do things like enhance symmetry in their muscles, or smooth over somewhere they've had an injury and you can see the muscle bunched up due to scarring.

Unfortunately, all idiots like this see is

Memento posted:

Synthol is used by legit bodybuilders

and then go to town.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Hjalmar posted:

The fact that we're finally at a point where someone put an advertisement in space is viscerally upsetting to me.

FYI Russia has launched rockets with the Pizza Hut logo on the side and had Cosmonauts film Cup Noodle commercials in space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntg2D4vUil8

Although I guess the part with the Pizza Hut logo probably didn't actually make it into space.

The Moon Monster has a new favorite as of 00:55 on Feb 18, 2018

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Randaconda posted:

It's kinda cute. :3:

Since it's in all caps I imagine a robot saying it in monotone

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scathach posted:

Since it's in all caps I imagine a robot saying it in monotone

even better

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

steinrokkan posted:

"Let's get off this planet" is the ultimate version of the rich guy's immigration fantasy, where he leaves everybody to die in the country his class sucked dry, and moves into a beachfront house in the Caribbean. Except there are no beaches on Mars.

Okay fine, let's shoot all the poor people into space instead. Does that sound better?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Trig Discipline posted:

Okay fine, let's shoot all the poor people into space instead. Does that sound better?

Speaking for poor people (relatively anyway) we have more common sense than to want to go to space.

poo poo's dangerous. Musk go, please, take your rich friends.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

CloFan posted:

Holy gently caress someone make this please

You'll just have to make do with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBmoQSHfO2U

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Picture outside the pool at a hotel I stayed at tomorrow.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Zeus likes 'em thicc

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Laterite posted:

Picture outside the pool at a hotel I stayed at tomorrow.

lol

Did the pool ever sync back into the time stream before you left?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Stop stealing Guy Goodbody's schtick

Telegnostic
Apr 24, 2008

1stGear posted:

Zeus likes 'em thicc

*Hades

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

FreudianSlippers posted:

We deserve to die on this rock.

Also anything that is even remotely feasible for theoretical colonization is so far away that it would never be feasible.

Thats why its called remotely feasible

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

It looked like Proserpina was stomping on one of Cerberus' heads so I went and checked and it was just the angle the photo was taken from, Cerberus' snoot remains unbooped

*Pluto if we want to be particularly pedantic

MagicAlex
Jan 6, 2007

Oh hey, we had these at my Seder two years ago. I don't think the kids knew what they were all about.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

MagicAlex posted:

Oh hey, we had these at my Seder two years ago. I don't think the kids knew what they were all about.

Woah. Your family is bad at being jews. I learned about these in sunday school, and passover is barely a thing in sunday school, which only goes for like 30 minutes a week.

I bet you've never even played a fiddle on a roof.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

The Moon Monster posted:

FYI Russia has launched rockets with the Pizza Hut logo on the side and had Cosmonauts film Cup Noodle commercials in space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntg2D4vUil8

Although I guess the part with the Pizza Hut logo probably didn't actually make it into space.

This isn't really on the same level as Musk's car, which is approaching Carl Sagan's feared "billboards in space" in my opinion. Lots of people have used footage of space in ads, but to leave one up there has some ethical ramifications.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Bernini was a really drat good sculptor. This sculpture depicts rape tho

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

this is actually some seriously good sculpting

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

bike tory posted:

Isn't this every sculpture depicting Zeus, though? At least this poor woman doesn't appear to have been turned into a cow.

Edit: No, a literal cow. Zeus was an rear end in a top hat.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Skippy McPants posted:

Isn't this every sculpture depicting Zeus, though? At least this poor woman doesn't appear to have been turned into a cow.

Udderly despicable.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Skippy McPants posted:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

bike tory posted:

'Rape' meant 'abduction' in that context

DiggityDoink posted:

this is actually some seriously good sculpting

Apparently Bernini was only 23 years old when he carved it, that talented fucker

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Hjalmar posted:

i mean, ideally we don't bother with other planets and just hang out in a big ol space cylinder using centrifugal force to simulate gravity & mine asteroids for resources until the end of time but we should probably try to salvage as much of earth as possible while scientists work out the finer details

Do you mean like Ringworld, except without all the beastiality

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

bike tory posted:

Pluto/Hades always seems to get a bad rap his brothers and nephews raped countless mortals and gods he kidnaps one goddess and it's all anyone remembers...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
Yeah I didn't understand why it was in the funny pictures thread, I was kind of ignoring the drama and then you have this incredible art coming out of nowhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_Proserpina

Made in 1621-1622 at the age of 23, hundreds of years later he still had grumpy art critics trying to build themselves up by tearing him down. I'm 28 and I don't think my parents even know what my job is