Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

GorfZaplen posted:

They're super easy to make

yeah but i dont have a real oven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Someone should have just said "brooding blonde twink shares cigarettes with deep voiced old man" and I would have watched ACCA immediately

the liberals don't want you to know this but smoking is insanely sexy

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

DisDisDis posted:

Someone should have just said "brooding blonde twink shares cigarettes with deep voiced old man" and I would have watched ACCA immediately

the liberals don't want you to know this but smoking is insanely sexy

The best voices are Nino and Mauve, just so we're clear. Though gambling country guy is good, too.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

chumbler posted:

The best voices are Nino and Mauve, just so we're clear. Though gambling country guy is good, too.

God, Nino could talk to me for hours

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

DisDisDis posted:

smoking is insanely sexy
this is just true

smoking is cool

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Expect My Mom posted:

this is just true

smoking is cool

Too bad about that whole death thing. That and they're like 80 dollars a pack now.

sometimes i still miss them...

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

is vaping cool enough to replace smoking

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
it's impossible to look cool while vaping

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

VostokProgram posted:

pretty much the opposite of cool

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

VostokProgram posted:

vaping is anti cool

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
It's my preferred way to dab but it's lame lol

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

considering how many people on the internet hate it and how i see like 3 new vape stores everytime i go shopping its probably cool

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Smoking is bad. Bunch of tar-breath motherfuckers itt.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
:colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTOb1FZNSx0

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I mean it's incredibly unhealthy and pointless but it looks cool as hell and I've even found the smell sexy on a few men on occassion

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
consider: a cold windy night, two lovers holding their faces close, cupping the cig so they can light it, the flame lighting up their faces, its really good

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
it's a thing I definitely like better in fiction and media than real life, where it's mostly just gross

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
Yeah, in fiction it can be cool and sexy. Every time I've dealt with people smoking near my face irl, it's just gross.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Yeah, as imagery smoking is cool, but I've been around enough smokers among my relatives (though none have gotten lung cancer as far as I know) and know the risks too much to ever try.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
get this: anime + smellovision

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Smoking is bad, and you shouldn't do it, it's almost always devastating

but man does it look cool. Last year I spent a bit of time hanging out with in the parking lot with girls from class, just smoking and chatting and i'd be lying if I said it wasn't fun.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I've always been inclined towards the old classics myself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tQ-KejExKE

Seriously, though. Unless it's some good weed, gently caress smoking.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
freakazoid is probably the best of those old wb kids cartoons

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

smoking just reminds me of my grandma's lovely smelly car that we had to smell cus of the stink and coughing a lot as a kid.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I remember my first time smoking when I was in middle school. I loving hated the smell then and I hate it now. Even with my other musician friends, I always detested the smell. One of my best friends died last week's Friday (February 9th) due to complications exacerbated both by his overweight and smoking habits. He was 42. Please. don't. loving. smoke. (and, if possible, try to exercise)

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Anytime I smell cig smoke on a dry hot day I get a little ping of happy chemicals cuz all my overseas relatives I saw as a kid smoked.

And maybe it's one of those things like solvent smell that starts to smell good when you spend too long around it

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

DisDisDis posted:

consider: a cold windy night, two lovers holding their faces close, cupping the cig so they can light it, the flame lighting up their faces, its really good

:hai:

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

don't like cigarettes but i wouldn't mind making out with the teacher from snafu.

hope that helps!!!

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Wark Say posted:

I remember my first time smoking when I was in middle school. I loving hated the smell then and I hate it now. Even with my other musician friends, I always detested the smell. One of my best friends died last week's Friday (February 9th) due to complications exacerbated both by his overweight and smoking habits. He was 42. Please. don't. loving. smoke. (and, if possible, try to exercise)

I'm sorry for your loss WS, that is way too young.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

NotALizardman posted:

don't like cigarettes but i wouldn't mind making out with the teacher from snafu.

hope that helps!!!

I assume there is an ending where Hachiman helps her quit smoking.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Somebody marry this woman already!!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

NotALizardman posted:

hope that helps!!!

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
It's because she's the best

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

chumbler posted:

I assume there is an ending where Hachiman helps her quit smoking.
Given what I've read on Volume 12, I'm wondering if it's not gonna end with Hachiman taking the bullet and just marrying her once he graduates high school.

There Bias Two posted:

I'm sorry for your loss WS, that is way too young.
Thanks. Miss the dude tremendously. He would constantly make fun of me by calling me "hipster d" (the d is for douche) or variations while I, in turn, hopelessly tried to burn him with the less-stellar "dadrocker".

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I would gladly take that bullet.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
use my face like an ashtray

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I once kissed a girl who had just smoked. It tasted disgusting and I will never do it again.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

nielsm posted:

I once kissed a girl disgusting I will never do it again.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Smoking makes me throw up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
this is the kind of reasoning that leads to not kissing people who sucked your dick so I can't support it on principle even though cigs taste nasty

• Locked thread