Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Gat-Dang electronic billboard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Comrayn posted:

please do not conflate the noble tradition of shitposting with online racism

the real media shitposter is ashley feinberg

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Comrayn posted:

please do not conflate the noble tradition of shitposting with online racism

im permabanned poster republicanstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12...

ill snap a picture of the board tomorrow. i was planning on going to see it earlier but random poo poo has kept coming up. its by a liquor store so that will be sweet.

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

slouch posted:

im permabanned poster republicanstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12...

ill snap a picture of the board tomorrow. i was planning on going to see it earlier but random poo poo has kept coming up. its by a liquor store so that will be sweet.

This guarantees someone is going to walk out of the liquor store, stare up at your billboard in astonishment, comically look between their bottle of whisky and the billboard, and then pour their booze away.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
are there facebook we can join to shitpost on your behalf?

asking for a friend :ussr:

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

sorry about the missing billboard post. just got done doing a debate for a pretty sweet looking crowd. think i did well. anyway ill swing by the highway after this

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

slouch posted:

sorry about the missing billboard post. just got done doing a debate for a pretty sweet looking crowd. think i did well. anyway ill swing by the highway after this

did you intimidate laura haines with your ability to smoke massive amounts of weed

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Video of a bong rip during said debate?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

just brainstormin here: dick wolfpac

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Squizzle posted:

incredible

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Squizzle posted:

$100 donor tier: producer

$500+ donor tier: executive producer

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

$100 donor tier: assistant district attorney

$500+ donor tier: executive assistant district attorney

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i made this post to this, the wrong thread, but quickly edited it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

rough draft logo concept

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ok here is the second pass at it

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Squizzle posted:

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Squizzle posted:

maybe it ought to point left instead of right tho? here's my mockup:

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

Can the wording be done in arabic?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tower time posted:

Can the wording be done in arabic?

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

I felt it needed to rep texas & district 63

Ruzihm has issued a correction as of 07:36 on Feb 18, 2018

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

safe to say this election has been won

good work everybody

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
!!! chapo just dropped !!!

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Phone posted:

!!! chapo just dropped !!!

think thats a different dick wolff
don't sound like no 23yo

Qwazes
Sep 29, 2014
Fun Shoe

bob dobbs is dead posted:

think thats a different dick wolff
don't sound like no 23yo

yeah its dick wolff the economist

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
i thought he was a goon too

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
dick wolf pac

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
congratulations on being on chapo dude this hsould boost your campaign a lot!!

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

unfortunately i am not prominent marxist economist Richard Wolff, though i am proud to share his name. i just hope i make it on before the law & order guy does.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

You really should campaign on the idea that you're both the same guy. Wish history had gifted me with a badass name like that instead of what my parents gave me. Hugepenis Lotsamoney III isn't going to impress anyone. :(

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
where is the drat billboard

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

quote:

Finicums Wake wrote on Feb 18, 2018 10:20:
hey, i'm probated right now so please post this dickwolf pac logo concept art in the thread for me

for the text, i google translated "dick wolf pac" -> ديك الذئب باك which, google translated back into english, reads "Dick the Wolf Buck" lmao

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

dick the wolf buck for congress

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Grand Prize Winner posted:

You really should campaign on the idea that you're both the same guy. Wish history had gifted me with a badass name like that instead of what my parents gave me. Hugepenis Lotsamoney III isn't going to impress anyone. :(

convincing people you're a famous economist who google have hosted will do wonders for your brand op. nobody will remember by the time you're up for re-election

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
where's the bong horse op?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

op pretend you are both a famous economist and the executive producer of law and order

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Drunkboxer posted:

where's the bong horse op?

working on it still. a lot of local horse owners find the idea amusing but are either uncomfortable with the gun spooking their horse or do not want to be associated with the bong.

for those that want proof of the billboard heres a camera phone picture i got. because its a big old screen the refresh rate of the image does not play nicely with my smartphone's camera and it is difficult to get the whole thing visible in a single photo. sorry this took so long i've just been pretty busy these last couple days.

also a local paper covered the debate i did recently and kind of misrepresented my gun control opinion but that's fine
https://www.lewisvilletexan.com/news/community/elections/democratic-candidates-hold-debates-in-highland-village-saturday/

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

slouch posted:

working on it still. a lot of local horse owners find the idea amusing but are either uncomfortable with the gun spooking their horse or do not want to be associated with the bong.

for those that want proof of the billboard heres a camera phone picture i got. because its a big old screen the refresh rate of the image does not play nicely with my smartphone's camera and it is difficult to get the whole thing visible in a single photo. sorry this took so long i've just been pretty busy these last couple days.

also a local paper covered the debate i did recently and kind of misrepresented my gun control opinion but that's fine
https://www.lewisvilletexan.com/news/community/elections/democratic-candidates-hold-debates-in-highland-village-saturday/

strong work op.

You should contact the paper and make them print a retraction/correction/update as you see fit

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I demand a better picture of the billboard

I haven’t given you any money and I live in Houston so you are in no way beholden to me but still

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

slouch posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

someone should astroturf me some positive comments about how much people will regret not supporting me too

• Locked thread