Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I want a Monster Planet Godzilla-sized Ronald Reagan to vaporize Trump with a single, planet-busting "THERE YOU GO AGAIN" and then immediately return to hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965221024496279552

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/MichaelCohen212/status/962432134538461192

This is Trump's lawyer lmao

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

I have never seen someone so presidential before. :allears:

Donald Trump is a god dam retard.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Welp anyways 8 years of corporate socialization, corporate welfare, human trials of socialized medicine and big pharma dosing old folks with literal rat poison, military control of media and internet zoning, and the complete breakdown of the democratic process, superceded by litigious court precedents arising from acts of extremist bullshit to say gently caress you to the laws that the people of this country have chosen, it’s p much like, trumpo got all his poo poo done in half of half that amount of time and he can just chill now or whatever. :shrug:

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Smirr posted:

Liddle’ Adam Schiff, the leakin’ monster of no control

lmao

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Welp anyways 8 years of corporate socialization, corporate welfare, human trials of socialized medicine and big pharma dosing old folks with literal rat poison, military control of media and internet zoning, and the complete breakdown of the democratic process, superceded by litigious court precedents arising from acts of extremist bullshit to say gently caress you to the laws that the people of this country have chosen, it’s p much like, trumpo got all his poo poo done in half of half that amount of time and he can just chill now or whatever. :shrug:

Trumps going to gently caress even that up somehow

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Weekends are always the best because the guy they pay to take his phone away goes home to his family for a couple of days and he doesn't have Fox & Friends telling him what to think so we just get pure unadulterated Donny

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The Fake News of big ratings loser CNN

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

:cheerdoge:

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

The problem is that in some states voter IDs are literally orders of magnitude more difficult to obtain then guns, background checks or no background checks. We are talking government offices in only a handful of places in the state, which often requires driving, with short and inconvenient openning hours, open only for a few days per month. I mean it's almost like it's designed to keep certain kinds of people from voting...

And then there's an extra layer of irony in all this: some of the first gun control laws in the US were passed in the south during the Jim Crow-era, and had similar set-ups: sure non-whites can own guns, but you have to register them at the sheriff's office, which will be in the next town over, which means you gotta drive, which you can't; and it's only open during business hours, which means you have to ask your boss for time off, which you can't; and the sheriff has sole discretion on the matter of firearm permits, so you better pray that he doesn't dislike coloured people, which he does.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I always like when people say "Trump has done more for this country in his first year than any president ever!!" and then you say "name one thing he's accomplished" and people just go "uhhh"

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Applewhite posted:

So we do have effective gun control legislation in place?

I dunno what your argument is. My argument is that Trump inadvertently spoke the truth and that was that we should have passed gun control a long time ago and we haven't.

You’re a simpleton, that’s my argument. You don’t understand what actually needs to happen for effective gun control legislation to be in place, and you’re clearly misinformed because you believe democrats had the ability to unanimously pass gun regulation laws just because Obama had the White House lmao.

Like dude the republicans shut the government down for a whole year because Obama wanted to give poor people health care lmao

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Teikanmi posted:

I always like when people say "Trump has done more for this country in his first year than any president ever!!" and then you say "name one thing he's accomplished" and people just go "uhhh"

I like the text message conversations that conservative posters have with their wives about the tax thing where it's like

Man: We are bringing in an extra $150 per paycheck thanks to the new tax bill!
Woman: Now we can afford the new Jeep Wrangler that you want MAGA
Man: I love you
Woman: I'm a real person who exists

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Did trump retweet this guy with a Russianized trump name and Pepe memes as a banner?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Burt Sexual posted:

Did trump retweet this guy with a Russianized trump name and Pepe memes as a banner?

Yes and it's also a very nice lol

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
This was in fact my reply to his tweet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYRsZEmIfsY

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Holy loving poo poo lmao there is no way mueller isn’t screenshotting this one

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

He is physically repulsive

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I didn't know voting could literally kill someone like a gun. Then again, Donny is president, so maybe I'm the idiot

It makes u think

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

James woods is such a loving broke brain lol

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/965174277115793409?s=20

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bob NewSCART posted:

He is physically repulsive

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Personally, I would not gently caress Donald Trump.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

TIL James Woods looks at male genitalia and compares sizes of them.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

happyhippy posted:

TIL James Woods looks at male genitalia and compares sizes of them.

On dogs and black dudes lol

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/964949269374529538

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

https://twitter.com/RyanEGraney/status/964979638136180741

So is this true, cause if so lol.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Bob NewSCART posted:

On dogs and black dudes lol

:yikes:

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Lmao every single loving time

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

titanium posted:

So is this true, cause if so lol.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=make+america+great+again+trademark

https://trademarks.justia.com/857/83/make-america-great-85783371.html

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
I think it's pretty well established already that Trump was gearing up for a run back in 2013. He's trying to gaslight us into thinking he had absolutely no political momentum back then, so that when more information gets inevitably gets released showing that people in his circle were in contact with whoever-else-gets-indicted-soon back then, Trump can point to himself saying it.

"As you can see by the proof of me saying this earlier, I didn't have any intention of running back in 2014"

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TulliusCicero posted:

I didn't know voting could literally kill someone like a gun. Then again, Donny is president, so maybe I'm the idiot

It makes u think

Make gun ownership like voting, possible during limited hours once every 2 or 4 years

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Bob NewSCART posted:

You’re a simpleton, that’s my argument. You don’t understand what actually needs to happen for effective gun control legislation to be in place, and you’re clearly misinformed because you believe democrats had the ability to unanimously pass gun regulation laws just because Obama had the White House lmao.

Like dude the republicans shut the government down for a whole year because Obama wanted to give poor people health care lmao

uhhhh when did this happen

e: I also seem to remember democrats with majorities in the house and senate for O's first two years

the milk machine fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Feb 18, 2018

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

the milk machine posted:

uhhhh when did this happen

Oh sorry, the year-ish time period was me some thinking of something else, but they definitely did shut the government down because of Obamacare lol

While House Republicans, led by Boehner, had pressured the White House into agreeing to lower levels of discretionary spending, and conservatives in the House led by Rep. Tom Graves (R-GA) demanded that any funding bill delay implementation of Obamacare by a year. It was set to roll out the following year, and conservatives, most vocally led by Cruz and Heritage Action, were desperate to stop it before it gained beneficiaries who could defend it politically. Enough House conservatives got on board with the plan to make it impossible to pass a continuing resolution, and the government shut down.

After 17 days, Boehner folded and passed a funding bill that did not defund Obamacare and that most of his caucus opposed. Roughly 850,000 workers, or about 40 percent of the federal workforce, were furloughed.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

lmao remember when fox news & tea party etc started screaming SHUT IT DOWN over & over and the normies were all ':confused: ok what do you guys want? why are we shutting it down?' to which they'd just yell shut it down again

and then the minute after they shut it down they panicked and realized they had no idea why they'd just done that so they said it was all democrats fault for not negotiating with them

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
No one knew he was running in 2014. And especially not any Russians.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

TulliusCicero posted:

It makes u think

I would say that a vote can't kill kids, but the GOP has shown us that is wrong.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Thinking about snatching up one of these mugs so I can lol with my morning tea or coffee.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mammal Sauce posted:

Thinking about snatching up one of these mugs so I can lol with my morning tea or coffee.

Don't help pay for Jr.'s legal fees, even as a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Yeah at least do a charge back with your card company after