Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Note Block posted:

I'll trade you for the male samurai pose.

The female Samurai pose is better than the boy one too, veto this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

My catgirl is the prettiest and gets all the best poses :3:

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Is there anywhere that has pictures of all the different idle poses? because I did not know there were classes with gender based ones.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Is there anywhere that has pictures of all the different idle poses? because I did not know there were classes with gender based ones.

All combat jobs have gender based cpose with weapon drawn. SMN/SCH share poses.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Does BLM have gendered poses!?

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Josuke Higashikata posted:

The female Samurai pose is better than the boy one too, veto this.

The dude samurai pose is so bad that they actually take time in a solo instance to point out an enemy male samurai and say "that guy is holding his sword like an idiot". Lady samurai pose is the real deal.

Tenik
Jun 23, 2010

Yes, male and female characters have different poses for BLM. If I remember right, female characters keep their legs closer together, and left one of their heels off the ground, while male characters have both feet planted on the ground with one hand on their hip.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Tenik posted:

Yes, male and female characters have different poses for BLM. If I remember right, female characters keep their legs closer together, and left one of their heels off the ground, while male characters have both feet planted on the ground with one hand on their hip.

Yeah we get the hip plant. Okay, ima have to find a pick of a female BLM pose

RME
Feb 20, 2012

female drk cpose is way better too

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Male WAR pose is a Dark Souls pose, female WAR pose looks like you’re about to go to bat

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Jay Rust posted:

Male WAR pose is a Dark Souls pose, female WAR pose looks like you’re about to go to bat

Should do some a league of their own cosplay.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Jay Rust posted:

https://youtu.be/778VDaSLeX4

But a catgirl with an axe

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Yeah we get the hip plant. Okay, ima have to find a pick of a female BLM pose

I got you covered.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

vOv posted:

I got you covered.

Aw that's cute, what's that staff?

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Aw that's cute, what's that staff?

Shinryu staff, though I'm also partial to the Ironworks staff dyed Metallic Silver for a minimal-but-still-powerful look.

vOv fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Feb 18, 2018

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

vOv posted:

Shinryu staff, though I'm also partial to the Ironworks staff dyed Metallic Silver for a minimal-but-still-powerful look.

You're reminding me about the glam farming I'm about to have to do on gubal and Antitower. I'm seriously lacking on scholarly (for lack of a better term) blm gear, and the same outfit for way too long of a story beat.

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

A. Beaverhausen posted:

You're reminding me about the glam farming I'm about to have to do on gubal and Antitower. I'm seriously lacking on scholarly (for lack of a better term) blm gear, and the same outfit for way too long of a story beat.

I considered getting the Skalla casting coat because I like the look but I'm way too lazy to farm a single dungeon for it, especially since I'd be dealing with caster queue times.

ruta
Apr 21, 2010

Look at this snail.
I hate the female dragoon pose, and the 50 job set is also a slap in the face with that dumb tummy window.

That poo poo eating grin when in the idle pose really ticks me off though. Same to how the victory pose for girls has your character hold her thighs together like her biggest concern while jumping is you might see her panties.

I'd trade the drk pose to get all the guy drg stuff any day.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

vOv posted:

I considered getting the Skalla casting coat because I like the look but I'm way too lazy to farm a single dungeon for it, especially since I'd be dealing with caster queue times.

Yeah, I need to get a healer high enough to farm my dps gear with.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Couldn't find anything in a cursory google search, so here's one of the female cposes.

ruta posted:

Same to how the victory pose for girls has your character hold her thighs together like her biggest concern while jumping is you might see her panties.

I'd happily trade out about half the poses to get stuff that isn't so cutesy. The worst part of the female poses tends to be the feet and knees, which are almost always tight together or bent towards each other.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Phone posted:

There are a bunch of cheap leves for 60-70.

61 is the big hurdle. Once you hit that you get access to Kugane leves and pretty much every class has a 3x turn-in that they can cheaply spam with little effort.

Also once spearfishing opens up for Fisher it gets actually good.

And then it gets bad again at max level where everything wants stuff gained just by tediously fishing like a landlubber pleb.

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

I didn't become a Fisher to have to use my legs like a sucker. :mad:

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

I like being a cutesy anime girl sometimes :shobon:

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

vOv posted:

Same but replace sometimes with always

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

ruta posted:

I hate the female dragoon pose, and the 50 job set is also a slap in the face with that dumb tummy window.

That poo poo eating grin when in the idle pose really ticks me off though. Same to how the victory pose for girls has your character hold her thighs together like her biggest concern while jumping is you might see her panties.

Play white mage. Dragoon wont look cutesy at all in comparison after a while.

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames

ruta posted:

Actually all those things are good.

faptown
Dec 6, 2008

Phone posted:

There are a bunch of cheap leves for 60-70.

This is the chart I used to level everything 61+

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

vOv posted:

Wouldn't be so bad if you got the option to choose which cpose you used. I feel the same about the sundrop dance.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

female sundrop dance is weak poo poo

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

faptown posted:

This is the chart I used to level everything 61+

So to make sure I'm reading this correctly, for armorer I'm gonna be doing High steel ingots leve 24 times (3 prompts per levemete) so I'll need 72 total high steel ingots?

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

queeb posted:

I was really confused that the sundrop dance was supposed to be intimidating when doing the Vanu quests until I saw what the male version looked like.

Yes, I know it’s based on a real dance. It still sucks.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

queeb posted:

Whatever, it was obsoleted by the moon lift anyways

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
72 HQ high steel ingots

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Phone posted:

72 HQ high steel ingots

I assumed cause who turns in NQ into a leve/weekly ever?

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

vOv posted:

I got you covered.

What top is that?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

I assumed cause who turns in NQ into a leve/weekly ever?

When they're cheap on the MB and you have 100 leve allowances/non-starred turn in. vOv

E: I didn't double check the math on that spreadsheet, but it's worth remembering that the 67-68 class quest is worth 1.5+ million xp on its own.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Phone posted:

When they're cheap on the MB and you have 100 leve allowances/non-starred turn in. vOv

E: I didn't double check the math on that spreadsheet, but it's worth remembering that the 67-68 class quest is worth 1.5+ million xp on its own.

yeah all the class quests are worth at least a mil.

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

Xun posted:

What top is that?

Allagan Coat of Casting. Hat is High Allagan, gloves are a Stormblood PvP set, boots are High Allagan, legs are Scion's I think?

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
The new SB PvP stuff (Republican Roman-title Item of Whatever-your-job-is) is good and I'm a big fan of the caster gloves and also the giant caster JNCO pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Kuvo posted:

does anyone have the link to that "watch before doing coil" youtube video? the one that talks about project meteor and Nael van Darnus with all the 1.x footage?

I would also like this.