Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

Send your friends to breastfeeding classes if available if theyve not gone already. Many moms complain of pain and long periods of time breastfeeding because theyre not doing it right, thinking that it should be self evident. When done right the kid is done in like 10-15 minutes and there is no nipple damage and minor if any pain.

so you can teach babies to be faster?

*nods seriously and painstakingly scrawls two words: "baby rollerskates"*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I recommend baby NOS

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Barudak posted:

I recommend baby NOS

Boss Baby Driver

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Doggles posted:

My GF(F/20) wants to have a sexual relationship with her ex, but stay together with me(M/20) because she stil loves me, but wants to feel this special magic feeling with another person again. (We‘ve been together for 2 years)

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, to find out the man who isn't mature enough to type out "penis" somehow couldn't handle a single day in an open relationship.

She hosed her ex before you opened the relationship, she doesn't love you, and you don't have a girlfriend.

How is this so drat hard?!

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants

Pick posted:

so you can teach babies to be faster?

*nods seriously and painstakingly scrawls two words: "baby rollerskates"*

baby heelys, please

Barudak
May 7, 2007

AnoHito posted:

She hosed her ex before you opened the relationship, she doesn't love you, and you don't have a girlfriend.

How is this so drat hard?!

Humans are extremely good at ignoring problems in order to pretend things are fine. Think of this man as less of a man and more a brown dog in a nice hat

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!
Pls feed your babies and ignore prude retards on the street/online

what kind of broke brained retard do you need to be as an adult to take offensive to a mother feeding their baby

Sorry I had to get that off your chest

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Wassbix posted:

Pls feed your babies and ignore prude retards on the street/online

what kind of broke brained retard do you need to be as an adult to take offensive to a mother feeding their baby

Sorry I had to get that off your chest

Babies are in fact fine if they do not drink constantly directly from the teat, there are multiple ways to feed a baby that do not involve acting like an animal.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
thats a pretty weak red text

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Three Olives posted:

Babies are in fact fine if they do not drink constantly directly from the teat, there are multiple ways to feed a baby that do not involve acting like an animal.

We are animals.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
nice av

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

rear end cobra posted:

I didn't buy it, but I like the straightforwardness of it.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

rear end cobra posted:

The sentiment is good but the red text itself is a bit shameful. They need to go back to the drawing board and make it a little more punchy and concise.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Baronjutter posted:

The sentiment is good but the red text itself is a bit shameful. They need to go back to the drawing board and make it a little more punchy and concise.
:agreed: I would go with something like "Ask me why breastfeeding is worse than grooming a child for sex!"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Three Olives posted:

So prototypically for the first 3-6 months of a childs life, a baby will need to feed every three hours like clockwork or it begins to scream non loving stop as it believes it is dying. Their are other ways to do this, but the recommendation by every health organization is to breastfeed your child at least 6 months, with most recommending longer and up to around 2 years.

What they dont recommend is feeding your child milk powder laced with cadmium and melamine, which is the route your mother took.

Barudak fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Feb 20, 2018

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

if you're not changing the av to a medical textbook drawing of a woman breast feeding a baby why even bother

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Barudak posted:

So prototypically for the first 3-6 months of a childs life, a baby will need to feed every three hours like clockwork or it begins to scream non loving stop as it believes it is dying. Their are other ways to do this, but the recommendation by every health organization is to breastfeed your child at least 6 months, with most recommending longer and up to around 2 years.

In fact insurance companies are required by law to cover the cost!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Barudak posted:

What they dont recommend is feeding your child milk powder laced with cadmium and melanin, which is the route your mother took.

:vince:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Three Olives posted:

In fact insurance companies are required by law to cover the cost!

Youre aware that what youre looking at is a hand pump, yes? A device which is actually more inconvenient to use in public than just feeding the baby?

Actually let me go one further; to continue getting milk and producing the correct amount of milk for their child (and to avoid health risks such as blocked and infected milk glands) a woman needs to pump every 3 hours or so, coincedentally the same schedule as their baby eats. The reason pumps are covered are not because they are better in anyway than just directly feeding your baby, they are infact demonstrably worse at expressing milk, they are covered because women who work dont have their baby at the office, which you might have noticed if you could look past the edge of your own goddamn nose, and as such need some device to help them keep making milk and their breasts healthy even when they dont have access to their child.

And you know what, you cant even claim you dont understand upkeep costs because you pay a goddamn association fee for your condo.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Barudak posted:

What they dont recommend is feeding your child milk powder laced with cadmium and melanin, which is the route your mother took.
As much as I love this burn, I think you meant melamine.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
poor lil chap grew up so starved for real protein he's sucking cocks to this day

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Barudak posted:

Protip: nicotine is an appetite suppressant. Your baby will be able to go longer between meals if you give them a nice big cigarette.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Yawgmoth posted:

As much as I love this burn, I think you meant melamine.

Thank you, youre absolutely right.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Barudak posted:

Youre aware that what youre looking at is a hand pump, yes? A device which is actually more inconvenient to use in public than just feeding the baby?

Actually let me go one further; to continue getting milk and producing the correct amount of milk for their child (and to avoid health risks such as blocked and infected milk glands) a woman needs to pump every 3 hours or so, coincedentally the same schedule as their baby eats. The reason pumps are covered are not because they are better in anyway than just directly feeding your baby, they are infact demonstrably worse at expressing milk, they are covered because women who work dont have their baby at the office, which you might have noticed if you could look past the edge of your own goddamn nose, and as such need some device to help them keep making milk and their breasts healthy even when they dont have access to their child.

And you know what, you cant even claim you dont understand upkeep costs because you pay a goddamn association fee for your condo.

I was aware the point I was trying to make is that ways to both feed a baby and not whipping your breast out and sticking the baby to it in public exist and should be utilized by well mannered people. I understand pregnant women have to pee a lot too but I don't see them walking around with those pee bottle funnel things so they can pee without going somewhere private.

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul

Pick posted:

poor lil chap grew up so starved for real protein he's sucking cocks to this day

:munch:

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's weird when there's a gay dude that is super misogynistic. Idk why it's weird to me, it just is.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Three Olives posted:

I was aware the point I was trying to make is that ways to both feed a baby and not whipping your breast out and sticking the baby to it in public exist and should be utilized by well mannered people. I understand pregnant women have to pee a lot too but I don't see them walking around with those pee bottle funnel things so they can pee without going somewhere private.
your point is terrible and everyone is making fun of you for a very specific reason

that reason is that you're a dumbass belligerent fucker

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

my wife couldnt breastfeed (not enough production & it wouldnt express properly) and we had to do formula and it made her feel like a failure as a woman and hurt to see so i dont begrudge any woman breastfeeding their child. i was only sorta mad that i bought a $400 pump that couldn't get used.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

big trivia FAIL posted:

my wife couldnt breastfeed (not enough production & it wouldnt express properly) and we had to do formula and it made her feel like a failure as a woman and hurt to see so i dont begrudge any woman breastfeeding their child. i was only sorta mad that i bought a $400 pump that couldn't get used.

Have you tried it on your wiener?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Pick posted:

I am genuinely shocked no one thought GB was an alt of mine, but as I've said before and is the god's truth, I have no alts or parachutes. There is only Pick :shrug:.

I meant that the stuff you said about men being emotional and irrational was true. Human beings do not operate on a rational/non-emotional basis without training and effort, and even then only in short bursts. I'm just giving you a hard time.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I wanna see a r/relationship post about a lady who's husband harasses her for going somewhere private to breastfeed.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I have a question for women who breastfeed: once the baby is on there nice and tight, how fast can you spin around before the baby goes flying off?

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

Oscar Wild posted:

Have you tried it on your wiener?

i cannot say the thought never crossed my mind but no i did not its not really shaped appropriately

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants

ArbitraryC posted:

I wanna see a r/relationship post about a lady who's husband harasses her for going somewhere private to breastfeed.

Sorry, couldn't find that. I did find this though.

My [32F] husband [29M] has told me that he wants me to breastfeed him, it's something that's never crossed my mind and I'm a little overwhelmed by it!

quote:

u/IcoDawn

I have already posted this on /r/sex and /r/AdultBreastfeeding and before I begin, I'm if this grosses you out, it's just something my husband brought up very recently and it's been on my mind since.

For the last few months, my husband has been asking me about adult breastfeeding. Since we had our child he's been bringing up this question a lot and it's something that I've never thought about before. I understand why he wants it, for comfort and pleasure, but I don't really know what to think about it, it seems a little odd, but I don't want to disappoint him.

It seems very taboo to me and I'm not into a lot of taboo stuff, but it's something that I know will make him happy. I don't know if it's just a purely sexual thing or something we can use to bond before we go to bed, I just don't know what to think at the moment.

I have read some stories about couple's breastfeeding as a form of bonding and that it brought them closer together and made the relationship more emotional which sounds very sweet, but I've also read about how people bring it up in sexual relationships. It's something that has peaked my husband's interest for a while and I can see why, he's a man and he likes my breasts, but breastfeeding a grown man to me does not seem right, but I may be wrong in the long run, I just need some advice on this.

I'm sorry if this is really weird for you to read, but I need some advice on this.

tl;dr: My [32F] husband [29M] told me last night that he wants me to breastfeed him, it's something that's never crossed my mind and I'm a little overwhelmed by it!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Three Olives posted:

Youre aware that it is common for not only pregnant women but especially women following childbirth to wear liners and/or full adult diapers to absorb urine involuntarily released due to loss of muscle control?

These are involuntary things; where a baby decides to be hungry is involuntary, and if it happens to occur in public without ready options to go somewhere private there should be no issue in doing it. Or keep holding your position and I will hold mine that your merest existence is unacceptable in polite society and you should only happen in a private residence.

COMRADES posted:

It's weird when there's a gay dude that is super misogynistic. Idk why it's weird to me, it just is.

It happens so much more often than people think; log cabin republicans are basically nothig but that.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

cumshitter posted:

I have a question for women who breastfeed: once the baby is on there nice and tight, how fast can you spin around before the baby goes flying off?

Can you get one on each booby and spin them like nipple tassels?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

cumshitter posted:

If you hold the child in the “football” position youve got them locked in pretty drat good unless hall of fame linebacker Ray Lewis comes for you.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Doggles posted:

My GF(F/20) wants to have a sexual relationship with her ex, but stay together with me(M/20) because she stil loves me, but wants to feel this special magic feeling with another person again. (We‘ve been together for 2 years)

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, to find out the man who isn't mature enough to type out "penis" somehow couldn't handle a single day in an open relationship.

He's obviously a child but I sorta resent the notion that the new barometer for how mature you are is based on how cool you are with your SO loving other people.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Barudak posted:

If you hold the child in the “football” position youve got them locked in pretty drat good unless hall of fame linebacker Ray Lewis comes for you.

Leon Lett, notorious for his mishandling of footballs, babies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

The Ferret King posted:

He's obviously a child but I sorta resent the notion that the new barometer for how mature you are is based on how cool you are with your SO loving other people.

Remember Pete; the true and legendary beacon of maturity in that situation.