Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

GobiasIndustries posted:

people in TFR have described range shooting not as a hobby but as a 'way of life', so.....yeah.

so what yr telling me is these deviants want to marry their guns?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

my great-grandparents (maternal and paternal, respectively) fled nazi germany/fascist italy and I'll probably have to flee maga america :stoked:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!
cspam cpac goon meet when

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/966068070484717574

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lmao didn't Facebook et. al. bend over backward to accommodate Nazis because the right was whining about how dailystormer and the like weren't considered news? Like, invited them to their headquarters and whatnot, and now we have nazi propaganda all over the place? And of course it's still not good enough :qq:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

my great uncle was jewish and fled to America. He's the only reason my parents met

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

weren't you a wehraboo

you should know this stuff

I mean that was future poo poo that wasn't gonna be documented yet right? Any white/racial supremacist org that has gotten to the point where it's mass murdering people will find some reason to mass murder the next most dissimilar group

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ages posted:

unlike the nra, i prefer that my gun is out of high school

holy gently caress.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

SKULL.GIF posted:

my great-grandparents (maternal and paternal, respectively) fled nazi germany/fascist italy and I'll probably have to flee maga america :stoked:

let me warn you off of australia right now they're turboracist there

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

:hf: except a generation earlier

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

SKULL.GIF posted:

yup

man I haven't thought about FOTF in like years, it was a huge deal during the Bush years then kinda got quiet under Obama

they're big on no marriage for gays and are against abortion

We used to listen to James Dobson (the Focus on the Family dude) in the car when I was a youngster :allears:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/jadler1969/status/966066402082918402

the NRA suing the trump administration would be loving lit

I'm interested to see what happens when two Russian-controlled entities get into conflict.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Shear Modulus posted:

iirc that was their plan for the whole world dude

I get you're being flip, but that wasn't really their plan. The idea was to establish a bulwark of Aryanism somewhere around the Urals so that future generations would have a place to go fight wars against the teeming Asiatic hordes, lest the nation get soft. Also, Nazi racial hierarchy allowed for some non-Nordic peoples to coexist (albeit often in subordinate positions), East Asians as well as the odd slavic outlier like the Croats and Czechs.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

GobiasIndustries posted:

lmao didn't Facebook et. al. bend over backward to accommodate Nazis because the right was whining about how dailystormer and the like weren't considered news? Like, invited them to their headquarters and whatnot, and now we have nazi propaganda all over the place? And of course it's still not good enough :qq:

wow its almost like nazis and the rest of the right wing arent making arguments where they appeal to liberal values in good faith

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pick posted:

this is the future liberals want

is all obamas fault for allowing gay marriage

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

cspam cpac goon meet when

would do

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Ages posted:

:eyepop:

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

SKULL.GIF posted:

try to not forget about us disabled folks

Bad posting doesn't qualify as disabled

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm gonna start a new website it is called nazibook and it is IN NO WAY condoning Nazis but instead a powerful reminder of the importance of free speech,

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im gunsexual now i am only aroused by guns and not men anymore

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Shear Modulus posted:

wow its almost like nazis and the rest of the right wing arent making arguments where they appeal to liberal values in good faith

hey cool you read my post!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SKULL.GIF posted:

how long til other countries start allowing us citizens to claim refugee status

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

my father was a gun and he had to flee obama's america but now he's allowed back in and can say merry christmas again :911:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
god drat those nazi pistols are hot

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

logikv9 posted:

I'm gonna start a new website it is called nazibook and it is IN NO WAY condoning Nazis but instead a powerful reminder of the importance of free speech,

gotta book the Nazis

ya know haul em off

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Ages posted:

:vince:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/JamilSmith/status/966068481765425152

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Pick posted:

well if liberals want us to marry our pets why cant we marry ARE FIREARMS :argh: too????

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

cumshitter posted:

gunshitter o7

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GobiasIndustries posted:

well if liberals want us to marry our pets why cant we marry ARE FIREARMS :argh: too????

smh

beaten like a dog

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

cumshitter posted:

blow it out your rear end

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

https://i.imgur.com/rn5fDOk.mp4

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Gonna send Jamil a message and let him know that it's ok to read this situation cynically

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
I'm the President who pointlessly tries to ban a (stupidly) legal firearm device used at a mass shooting months ago. The ban of said device would have done nothing to prevent the mass shooting last week or literally any other mass shooting in history.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im the idiot posting in the trump thread

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

kopasetic posted:

I'm the President who pointlessly tries to ban a (stupidly) legal firearm device used at a mass shooting months ago. The ban of said device would have done nothing to prevent the mass shooting last week or literally any other mass shooting in history.

wow look at this guy who doesnt appreciate president DO SOMETHING's strong leadership

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/politico/status/966070216089358336

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im trumpgay

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

kopasetic posted:

the idea that there are "actors" who presumably like to make money from "acting" that are just waiting around for a random crisis so they can make tens, maybe hundreds, of dollars for crying on CNN a few times is both very believable and very rational

soros pays them the big bucks (are tax dollars!!) you moran

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009

Addamere posted:

im the idiot posting in the trump thread

no that's me you liar

• Locked thread