Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
be sure to wear a tshirt taht says "im definitely not a felon"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

gently caress YOU DOBSON

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

wow way to post edited quotes from the article

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Reality Loser posted:

Mozambique has an ak 47 on their flag and they have less mass shootings than the us

true, but..................

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/20/africa/mozambique-garbage-collapse-intl/index.html

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Reality Loser posted:

Mozambique has an ak 47 on their flag and they have less mass shootings than the us

The American mass shooting is in fact decoupled from our general gun crime rate lol we're broken

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/966140513782063104

fight fight fight

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

his hair is beginning to resemble one of those furry russian hats

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Dairy Days posted:

the atf made some cop excuses about the abstraction of the finger and the shoulder interacting with the trigger being too far removed from some legal language im not joking

friend,

quote:

JUN 07 2010
This is in reference to your submission and accompanying letter to the Firearms Technology Branch (FTB), Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), asking for an evaluation of a replacement shoulder stock for an AR-15 type rifle. Your letter advises that the stock (referenced in this reply as a “bump-stock”) is intended to assist persons whose hands have limited mobility to “bump-fire” an AR-15 type rifle. Your submission includes the following: a block to replace the pistol grip while providing retention for the selector stop spring; a hollow shoulder stock intended to be installed over the rear of an AR-15 fitting with a sliding-stock type buffer-tube assembly; and a set of assembly instructions.

The FTB evaluation confirmed that the submitted stock (see enclosed photos) does attach to the rear of an AR-15 type rifle which has been fitted with a sliding shoulder-stock type buffer-tube assembly. The stock has no automatically functioning mechanical parts or springs and performs no automatic mechanical function when installed. In order to use the installed device, the shooter must apply constant forward pressure with the non-shooting hand and constant rearward pressure with the shooting hand. Accordingly, we find that the “bump-stock” is a firearm part and is not regulated as a firearm under Gun Control Act or the National Firearms Act. Per your telephoned instructions, we will contact you separately to make return delivery arrangements.

We thank you for your inquiry and trust that the foregoing has been responsive.

Sincerely yours,
John R. Spencer
Chief, Firearms Technology Branch

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i want all of these people to be real so i can enjoy their suffering when sanders beats trump in 2020

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

'nother low key story of a repub doing worse poo poo with classified information than any democrat in the last 10 years

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Bio says #whitegenocide so any response that isn't "eat poo poo" is probably too long

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Dad please help

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

blue squares posted:

his hair is beginning to resemble one of those furry russian hats

Papakhas is still heartbroken over the death of Mama cass

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Lastgirl posted:

yes

its what i stumbled across, I have seen a pattern today

and excuse me, it is not a joke, it is a sensible adult discussion debunking why children survivors who have had a first hand account of gun violence should not have a platform thank you very much~ :o:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYzlVDlE72w

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

what is he even doing with that information like jfc who gives a crap

i mean unless he's literally handed his account passwords to his russian handler or something, and even then, who in the intel community is still giving the trumps any sensitive info, because the blame is really on them

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5fqunQ_4I

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Reality Loser posted:

The ak is crossed with a ho

oh come on shes a nice girl

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Duscat posted:

i mean unless he's literally handed his account passwords to his russian handler or something, and even then, who in the intel community is still giving the trumps any sensitive info, because the blame is really on them

makin deals, money to deal with his insane debt

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

kaleedity posted:

'nother low key story of a repub doing worse poo poo with classified information than any democrat in the last 10 years

butter emails

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Duscat posted:

yeah i think the 46k is just facebook ads that facebook admits to

the troll factory must have cost twice that much every month

the indictment estimates that the troll factory spent 15 million iirc

still peanuts compared to :abuela:'s bankroll tho

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

maybe because they tend to be dumb as gently caress and sit around making stupid comments and literal "well maybe the jews did deserve it" type poo poo. because that was what i heard in my DHS class last semester.

They are probaly waiting to see which way the wind blows tomarrow. The GOP is already looking really loving bad today.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Duscat posted:

Jared is compromised as gently caress

kaleedity posted:

makin deals, money to deal with his insane debt

ya thats what people mean when they say he is compromised~

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/966145000798085120

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

JUST GOT THE LATEST GOSSIP ABOUT THE NEW POSTMAN. YOU KNOW. LIKE U DO.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ultimately seen m8

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Who would've thought that funneling money to a cult was a bad idea? :shrug:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Jazerus posted:

the indictment estimates that the troll factory spent 15 million iirc

still peanuts compared to :abuela:'s bankroll tho

otoh trump wasted nine times that siccing cruise missiles on an emptied-out airfield that he warned all the russians to get away from, to make an empty PR gesture that everyone thought was dumb

it's amazing how badly the 2nd and 3rd gen rich waste their advantages

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
maddow asked the state dept how a russian national under sanctions got into the country and they were referred to the russian government to ask about the travel of their officials

lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
18 year olds are too young to have an opinion on guns

except maybe which of my totally tubular gun deals to look at

we got your shotguns we got your rifles we got your punisher t-shirts

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Internet Webguy posted:

maddow asked the state dept how a russian national under sanctions got into the country and they were referred to the russian government to ask about the travel of their officials

lol

has she talked about anything that isnt russia related in the past year?

theres a million things the adminstration is doing thatre more important than russia that actually effect people but all msnbc wants to talk about is russia and hookers

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Internet Webguy posted:

lol

lol this is p loving awesome, us visas to russian citizens are now issued under russian discretion

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

18 year olds are too young to have an opinion on guns

except maybe which of my totally tubular gun deals to look at

we got your shotguns we got your rifles we got your punisher t-shirts

Shut up and buy a gun, kid

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

:drat:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Sir Tonk posted:

has she talked about anything that isnt russia related in the past year?

theres a million things the adminstration is doing thatre more important than russia that actually effect people but all msnbc wants to talk about is russia and hookers

probably not but its interesting and pisses off trump so who cares lol nothing matters

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

:thunk:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/966134015337140229

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Shut up and buy a gun, kid

look im not supposed to do this but i will throw in a couple of tide pods free of charge to sweeten the deal kid

• Locked thread