Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

pisstape.il

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

hosed up the FBI staged a shooting instead of locking her up imo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

but actually the russian thing is a non-issue and we shouldn't worry at all about their involvement in the 2016 and now 2018 elections lol

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.

russians/republicans obssessed with kid hoggs ofc

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the only problem with golf is that the more he does that, the less he tweets

we need those tweets

the best trump is the guy who watches Fox News all day with phone in hand

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

what is the cost of pisst.ape

or perhaps piss.tape

buying a tld that doesnt exist into existence is insanely expensive, like a 100k or million dollars or something
what im saying is buy the .tape 2dcat

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Al! posted:

the tragic thing is we will never know why he did it

Onset of schizophrenia + auditory hallucination content pulled from frog twitter + AR15

safe combo bet

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

ok now the john galt speech

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Joementum posted:

it owns. let trump spent all day giving tours to his rich friends and bragging about how he uses his office more than Obama did, despite that being an obvious lie.

every second he spends in office doing this dumb poo poo is one less that he can spend loving stuff up. plus it’s hilarious.

i wouldn't be so sure. with trump delegating we get such luminaries as kelly, devos, and carson loving things up.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Joementum posted:

it owns. let trump spent all day giving tours to his rich friends and bragging about how he uses his office more than Obama did, despite that being an obvious lie.

every second he spends in office doing this dumb poo poo is one less that he can spend loving stuff up. plus it’s hilarious.

but the norms that are being broken the respectability of the office!!!

this is why we need mike pence.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the story i want to hear is the one of the three letter agency skunkworks project to replace trump's twitter app with a realistically reactive to him fascimile and then they can just kind of close him in a closet for the last two years

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:matters:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

:peanut:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
"I'm not crazy, Sheriff Hopper, my boy's alive and he keeps sending me messages about something called the 'piss tape'!"

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Lastgirl posted:

it owns how hard Obama hosed Trump up that he will spend the rest of his septuagenarian days obsessing about him

his final thoughts on his deathbed will be that Obama is going to stay alive and its unfair

lol not if he gets publicly executed for participating in a stanic child prostituton ring

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

russians/republicans obssessed with kid hoggs ofc

:eyepop:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TotalHell posted:

pisstape.il

pisstapeisre.al

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

They just saw my dick pics op

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Hamilton 68 is a marketing grift

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Joementum posted:

the only problem with golf is that the more he does that, the less he tweets

we need those tweets

the best trump is the guy who watches Fox News all day with phone in hand

somehow he will need to find a balance around that as commander in chief

I believe that he can get that done

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

holy poo poo hahhahahahaha

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

seal trump in virtual reality where he cant hurt anyone

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Al! posted:

the death threats this kid must be getting for surviving a shooting have 2 be pretty staggering after being shot at randomly

the kids have so far proven to be badasses and the most potent force in the gun debate in a generation and I hope they own all the pissbaby chuds into oblivion

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Al! posted:

seal trump in virtual reality where he cant hurt anyone

this but Dems instead

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Lastgirl posted:

@jack sees nothing wrong with this?

Twitter's finally making money, so things are going great!

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Joementum posted:

Hamilton 68 is a marketing grift

what on twitter isn't?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Fluoride Jones posted:

lol not if he gets publicly executed for participating in a stanic child prostituton ring

at the end of true detective, the real culprits weren't caught and they brought justice to a severely mentally ill and abused man related to the culprits so we know its Donnie Jr. who is the fall guy

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

DryGoods posted:

i've seen too much fail to think this is The Moment on gun control but it feels like A Moment that's going to be remembered. it's awesome though how agitated and confused the right is lately since these kids aren't just sitting down but are telling them to go gently caress themselves and are going out to be heard. the right really doesn't know what to do when they're really pushed back

IOW, always be punching nazis

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Admiral Ray posted:

i wouldn't be so sure. with trump delegating we get such luminaries as kelly, devos, and carson loving things up.

Is Carson loving things up or is he just letting deputies run the agency while he says insane but unimportant poo poo when he isn't sleeping

I legit don't know, at least in the 100 years since I checked in whenever Mulvaney explained the FYGM budget

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lmao

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Lastgirl posted:

at the end of true detective, the real culprits weren't caught and they brought justice to a severely mentally ill and abused man related to the culprits so we know its Donnie Jr. who is the fall guy

can anyone lend me their hbo account I'm due for watching this again

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Bill Would Ban Saggy Pants in South Carolina

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

TotalHell posted:

pisstape.il

that's gonna get white phosphorus'd the moment it trends

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Phone posted:

this but Dems instead

encase all of dc inside a reboot game cube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTNjer6kJ-8

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Bilirubin posted:

IOW, always be punching nazis

https://i.imgur.com/0Sk5PMq.gifv

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

pisstapeisre.al

pisstape.israel

I know what you did Netanyahu

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Carson is still trapped in the elevator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Dairy Days posted:

buying a tld that doesnt exist into existence is insanely expensive, like a 100k or million dollars or something
what im saying is buy the .tape 2dcat

goon project: crowdfund the tld "pisstape"

• Locked thread