Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I don't want to see Scott Steiner be either of those things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Aphrodite posted:

I don't want to see Scott Steiner be either of those things.

gently caress you if you don't want a 2 hour unfiltered Steiner promo on things he just sees on-stage

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I feel like a Scott Steiner one man show would either be the greatest thing the world has ever created or the worst.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Bring back "Are You Serious" on the WWE Network and just have Scott Steiner talk over terrible wrestling segments.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

like have him watch it during his pre-workout cardio so all you here is huffing and puffing then occasional swear words.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

That'll put fat asses in seats

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

coconono posted:

like have him watch it during his pre-workout cardio so all you here is huffing and puffing then occasional swear words.

scott steiner...

cardio...

lmfao

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ChrisBTY posted:

I feel like a Scott Steiner one man show would either be the greatest thing the world has ever created or the worst.

Mark Twain Scott Steiner Tonight!

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

ChrisBTY posted:

He'd give a two hour power point on the fine points of Shoney's management.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Jeff goddamn Jarrett is getting into the WWE HOF

Would just like to take a moment to point to this portion of the bio

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe-hall-of-fame/wwe-hall-of-fame-2018/article/jeff-jarrett-wwe-hall-of-fame-2018-inductee?sf182508552=1

quote:

Jarrett jumped back to WCW in 1999 and found his greatest success as a competitor, defeating fellow Hall of Famer Diamond Dallas Page in the final of a six-man tournament to win the vacant WCW World Championship. Jarrett engaged in rivalries with the likes of Ric Flair, Booker T, Sting and others while capturing the WCW World Title three more times before the company was purchased by WWE in 2001.

Jarrett continued to compete around the world and also began to promote shows that gave future WWE Superstars like AJ Styles, Bobby Roode and Eric Young their first major exposure.

Double J’s resume is one of the most impressive in sports-entertainment history. He’s a four-time WCW Champion, three-time United States Champion, six-time Intercontinental Champion, European Champion and World Tag Team Champion. And during WrestleMania 34 Week, Jeff Jarrett will add one more accolade to that list: WWE Hall of Famer.

feels like something is missing

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if Jerry isn't already in, I woulda picked him over Jeff. Seeing as how Jerry ran the last holdout territory well past WWF buying out nearly everyone else.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Jerry and Vince are best friends too IIRC. He was going to take over the WWF if Vince went down for the steroid scandal in the early 90s.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Ain't he great?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Bigass Moth posted:

Ain't he great?
It's now offical that he's not only great, but one of the greatest.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Luigi Thirty posted:

Jerry and Vince are best friends too IIRC. He was going to take over the WWF if Vince went down for the steroid scandal in the early 90s.

They didn't really talk as of the early aughts but weren't on unfriendly terms.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I must say I'm a little surprised Jeff is going in before Jerry. Jeff may be more known to modern fans but Jerry is a staple of the Tennessee territory area and Vince seemed to like him.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

fart blood posted:

I must say I'm a little surprised Jeff is going in before Jerry. Jeff may be more known to modern fans but Jerry is a staple of the Tennessee territory area and Vince seemed to like him.

Vince can't make any money by putting Jerry in the HOF. There might just still be some slight amount of business to be done with Jeff.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MrBling posted:

Vince can't make any money by putting Jerry in the HOF. There might just still be some slight amount of business to be done with Jeff.

Even if there isn't, Jeff being inducted is a lot more interest grabbing than Jerry is

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

MrBling posted:

It's been very well established that the most Jeff Jarrett can draw is 4 cents.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Jeff goddamn Jarrett is getting into the WWE HOF

Would just like to take a moment to point to this portion of the bio

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe-hall-of-fame/wwe-hall-of-fame-2018/article/jeff-jarrett-wwe-hall-of-fame-2018-inductee?sf182508552=1

feels like something is missing

Honestly, that's more acknowledgement than I expected. I just assumed until WWE buys TNA's library Jarrett was just missing in action since 2001.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
All I want from this Jarrett business is for Jeff Jarrett to show up and hit Elias with a guitar. That's all I ask.

If not that, bring back MMA Dad Jarrett.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

MrBling posted:

Finally, Double J can draw a dime.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

gently caress you if you don't want a 2 hour unfiltered Steiner promo on things he just sees on-stage

On things that ONLY he sees on-stage.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Bigass Moth posted:

Finally, Double J can draw a dime.

Ain't he great?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope he stumbles on stage drunk and starts throwing tacos at the money marks

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Taintrunner posted:

I hope he stumbles on stage drunk and starts throwing tacos at the money marks

Say what you will about money marks but I will not tolerate wasting tacos

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/966132482021064704

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/966107705227198465

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Isn't that also the logo/colors of Saints Row?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the fleur de lis is the symbol of new orleans and purple is one of the mardi gras colors

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Thought it had other meanings. Thanks.

I'm a little disappointed now, I really wanted them to have ripped off Saints Row

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

freeranger posted:

I'm a little disappointed now, I really wanted them to have ripped off Saints Row

I'm sure they will in time, it's absolutely possible someone gets bopped on the head with a dildo and loses a match that way

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I'm sure they will in time, it's absolutely possible someone gets bopped on the head with a dildo and loses a match that way

or someone sprays poo poo all over the ring

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

freeranger posted:

Watch WrestleMania 30, it's Daniel Bryan as Johnny Gat.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

freeranger posted:

Saints Row

coconono posted:

someone sprays poo poo

I never played Saints Row and now I feel like I should

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it sucks rear end

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Super No Vacancy posted:

it sucks rear end

So did my ex but I still loved her.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

fart blood posted:

So did my ex but I still loved her.

Is that how you got your username?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Is that how you got your username?

No I love farts and I love blood and I thought "well why don't I try them together?" and wouldn't ya know who won the pony!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

SNV likes iOS anime gacha games so don’t trust him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
is it even possible to fart out a liquid