Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Cao Ni Ma posted:

intern all MAGAs into mental hospitals, we cant take any chances

We talk a lot about our unprecedented carceral state but if you look back into the mental hospital era, at it's peak the prison+mental hospital population was a fraction of the total population approaching what it is today, but with the composition reversed!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
a subtler thing that owns is that the students dont seem to give a gently caress about cruz and seem focused on changing laws

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

TotalHell posted:

make all schools private online-only schools then kids can only shoot up their parents at worst bing bong so simple

We have a newish employee at work, and she's dumb as a loving rock. We have to have proof of at least a high school education in employee training binders, and most people just provide a copy of high school transcripts (which can be loads of fun to read). This girl failed out of her traditional HS, and then went to some online highschool, and somehow got an F in homeroom at an online highschool. She still somehow "graduated".

And cool, I just remembered I have to do her evaluation today.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

i wish trump had a way to ask jeff session he question

hes scared :xd: hes so afraid
afraid of his staff afraid of questions afraid of confrontation

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

It's not Jeff Sessions it's Jeff Sessions's Monster

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

jreff sess

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

mormonpartyboat posted:

a subtler thing that owns is that the students dont seem to give a gently caress about cruz and seem focused on changing laws

a less subtle thing that owns:

guns are a multibillion dollar business and none of the kids are rich enough to matter

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

erson beauregard s iii

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
TRUMP 396: Ask Jeff Session!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

tenderjerk posted:

hes scared :xd: hes so afraid
afraid of his staff afraid of questions afraid of confrontation

:same:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Good soup! posted:

all mathematics classes will be replaced with an online course consisting of convoluted explanations of the dumb loving redstone system from minecraft

all physics classes replaced with the half a press guy explaining mario 64 parallel universes

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I would love to attend an Ask Jeff session. I have a lot of questions for Jeff

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Lil' Jeffy Sesh

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

BAE OF PIGS posted:

an F in homeroom at an online highschool

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

BAE OF PIGS posted:

We have a newish employee at work, and she's dumb as a loving rock. We have to have proof of at least a high school education in employee training binders, and most people just provide a copy of high school transcripts (which can be loads of fun to read). This girl failed out of her traditional HS, and then went to some online highschool, and somehow got an F in homeroom at an online highschool. She still somehow "graduated".

they get the students out of the system as fast as possible while funneling as much money to the company running it as fast as possible

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966317112565420033

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

And Billy Graham died?! What's next?! Am I going to find five bucks in my coat pocket?!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!
a jeff session sound gross, im a married man just looking for friend here.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I'm Baha'i and I say rest in piss

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Jeff session

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/966317112565420033

A very special man!

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
yuck

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

J. O. Session

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

As Mitch slowly backs out of the room

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

BAE OF PIGS posted:

homeschool/virtual school is a loving joke and everyone i know that spent any time in it came out horribly socially stunted

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966317112565420033

rip in piss

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
love that he can spell Billy Graham correct but doesn't know how to spell the name of his AG

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
trump probably actually knew/likes billy graham bc he worships tv

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

GobiasIndustries posted:

I would love to attend an Ask Jeff session. I have a lot of questions for Jeff

its like ask jeeves, but every question you ask comes back something really racist

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

accidentally wandered into the woods for eight months and survived off edible lichens, really gonna hurt my online high school homeroom grade

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Jefferson B Session -> S.O.S. Sense Jiff's Boner

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

'who's that'

'oh i guess i should tweet about him if mike did'

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

many such cases

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

TRUMP 378: A very special man

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Jeff eion

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

the bitcoin of weed posted:

homeschool/virtual school is a loving joke and everyone i know that spent any time in it came out horribly socially stunted

i think homeschooling is fine w the right parents, my cousins were homeschooled in a weird fundie bubble and they came out well equipped to function in those circles, have careers and poo poo, idk theyre pretty much like mormons but not mormon

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

a less subtle thing that owns:

guns are a multibillion dollar business and none of the kids are rich enough to matter

oh, word????

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I would really love for Obama to just get fed up and go on some late night talk show and unload on Trump. Say whatever else you will about Obama he's a pretty good orator and can be simultaneously funny and scathing when he feels like it. That would piss off Trump so bad he would be absolutely out of control for weeks and start tweeting out his own crimes.

But DECORUM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
The Florida general assembly, everyone!
https://twitter.com/julieturkewitz/status/966317794416570374

• Locked thread