Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Pondex posted:

If it did, I'd think a lot more women would be able to play only Crash and Your Body is a Wonderland on the guitar.

FTFY.

Content Snipe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

It is good to be the king.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Das Boo posted:

How many fucks until I become the man?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

does that mean if you don't constantly find a new virgin to gently caress you end up gay? :ohdear:

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

RFC2324 posted:

does that mean if you don't constantly find a new virgin to gently caress you end up gay? :ohdear:

yes, but this is the internet, there are a lot of virgin incels out there for you

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

So THAT was the question! :aaaaa:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

This was a roller-coaster of emotions. Emutions.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Emus aren't exactly the brightest creatures on God's green earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0ZO79Aqxw

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
None of it happened.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Yeah among other things, a license isn’t required for livestock animals, which is how emu are categorized in the USA. You’d only potentially need an import permit if they were out of state, depending on the state. You also would never have one in a house because birds cannot hold their waste.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Pick posted:

Yeah among other things, a license isn’t required for livestock animals, which is how emu are categorized in the USA. You’d only potentially need an import permit if they were out of state, depending on the state. You also would never have one in a house because birds cannot hold their waste.

I've never had anyone accuse me of being a bird before though...

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Emus aren't exactly the brightest creatures on God's green earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0ZO79Aqxw

And yet Australia lost a war with them...

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

because everyone who types english on the internet is american and lives in a suburb just likes yours

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Paladinus posted:

None of it happened.

How can you say that? There's totally picture evidence that we'll never see.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Indecisive posted:

because everyone who types english on the internet is american and lives in a suburb just likes yours

Seanan McGuire is American. She's also a little ..... 'carefree' .... with the truth in the stories about her life. Here's another story where she gets called to the local hospital because a man had a lizard in his leg:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I choose to believe in Delicious Gus

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Seanan McGuire is American. She's also a little ..... 'carefree' .... with the truth in the stories about her life. Here's another story where she gets called to the local hospital because a man had a lizard in his leg:

The only part of her Twitter that is even remotely believable is that she lives with a bunch of cats and plays Overwatch all night.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Eh, true or not, it's still a funny story. Kinda reminds me of this guy my dad is friends with--he used to be this crazy hippie dude who owned all sorts of strange animals and once told us a story about owning a kinkajou.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Alter Ego posted:

.. crazy hippie dude who owned all sorts of strange animals and once told us a story about owning a kinkajou.

Gotta catch 'em all!

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Alter Ego posted:

Eh, true or not, it's still a funny story.
Excuse me sir, this is the funny pictures thread. We only post the most thoroughly fact-checked and committee approved humoristic digital daguerreotypes here.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Collateral Damage posted:

Excuse me sir, this is the funny pictures thread. We only post the most thoroughly fact-checked and committee approved humoristic digital daguerreotypes here.

bookkeeper
Jul 14, 2010

it means "the kapital"

:wtc:

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Dienes posted:

The only part of her Twitter that is even remotely believable is that she lives with a bunch of cats and plays Overwatch all night.

living the dream

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

All of it happened.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:randpop:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Paladinus posted:

All of it happened.

Is there an article detailing this insanity?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Randaconda posted:

Is there an article detailing this insanity?

You bet.

https://fanlore.org/wiki/What_happened_with_hivliving

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Barry Bluejeans posted:

living the dream

Well, she also sells a poo poo ton of books so probably.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Paladinus posted:

All of it happened.

Are you some sort of warlock compelling bad things to come into existence?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
This one is even better. I keep thinking of it, hours later, and breaking down laughing again

https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/966348362487300096

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lmao the eyes

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

What in the gently caress is this stupid poo poo?
e: I mean the whole thing. Every word and every link that derives from this link is the stupidest poo poo I've ever read in my life.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

quote:

"Of all the facets of this Hamilton fandom mess going on, I really must wonder: how does one “gentrify cannibalism?” Like, really, where was this person going with that? Does Hannibal gentrify cannibalism? Does vore gentrify cannibalism?"

I also found this on the Know Your Meme page for Hamilkin:

quote:

Anti-Hamilkin fandom emerged as well, as people found that identifying with 18th-century American aristocrats also meant identifying with slave-owners.

What is this gay Earth.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Krankenstyle posted:

lmao the eyes

Tail pulling is a known crow behavior. If a big predator like an eagle or even a wolf has killed an animal and is eating it. crows will pull on their tail until they get annoyed enough to snap at the crow. Then, while the big predator is distracted, the other crows will jump in and eat their fill of the kill

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
If crows ever figure out how to fire a gun we are so hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Feed them. They're smart enough to know you're worth keeping around.