Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
there's no rule that says coyotes can't use electronic coyote callers too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Redgrendel2001 posted:

https://twitter.com/ZoeSCarpenter/status/966337408517181440

I hope one of the Parkland kids spits on our turdblossom POTUS.

a whole lot of kids are going to learn that they don't matter at all

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

oh poo poo yeah, that's the stuff. Gonna get myself educated on them post haste, thanks.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

:eyepoop:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Nichael posted:

yeah I highly doubt his inevitable fight with the survivors will hurt him

it'd be a minor mattering if trump attacked the survivors

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gringostar posted:

a whole lot of kids are going to learn that they don't matter at all

better late than never

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

Russia pushes propaganda supporting gun rights

most of america is probably kneejerk pro gun until u start pushing the DEAD KIDS thing really hard by attacking the remaining LIVE KIDS like this is not effective policy at all

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
can't wait for :foxnews: hot takes on the protests today, and the once scheduled for the 24th of march

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

shovelbum posted:

i still dont understand why the chuds are lashing out at these kids, theres not like some vast voter thirst for gun control particularly and if they just ignored this it would probably go away bc lol

quotey i found this in my folder of bad drawings i made it a while ago

lol eonwe really let himself go

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trump?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Reverend Dr posted:

So, why can't steak'ums get verified? This whole twitter thing is starting to make less and less sense.

to get verified you have to be/do two things:

1. establish that your identity is of public interest (because you're a media figure, celebrity, content creator, politician, etc, whatever)
2. hand over a whole lot of personal data to twitter

most people don't qualify for #1, and some people who do quality for #1 don't want to bother doing #2 or refuse to do #2 for privacy reasons

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I did a thing posted:

He's poo poo all over multiple gold star families so this wouldn't really be much of a change

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/966348362487300096

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
This is one of the funniest things I've ever read, and one of the only things that fits my terrible-rear end voice, so I made you all a present.

http://tindeck.com/listen/sjnsd

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/966363922398932995

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Daycrew posted:

omg thank u for the av mariana, it owns

wtf is this bullshit

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Reality Loser posted:

I don't think you can flex your way out of pectis

it was a shitppst comment about how i can make my chest appear "normal" for a brief time, that is, while flexing, and could not do that before (not intending to mean anything about undoing the congenital defect through repetitive motion or something dumb like that)

sorry i should know better than to shitpost off topic navel-gazing

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

shovelbum posted:

most of america is probably kneejerk pro gun until u start pushing the DEAD KIDS thing really hard by attacking the remaining LIVE KIDS like this is not effective policy at all

to you t you aren't the topic and they have hijacked the Convo so mission accomplished

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

really gotta adopt the Russian mindset of totally loving everything up with no real plan, and just assuming I’ll be smart enough or ruthless enough to be okay when the dust settles. seems like a more fun way to be.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

tbf

this one is right

we shouldn't only allow the police to have firearms

jim jefferies did a good episode following UK police around

i liked that model of policing

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

shovelbum posted:

yeah even the nra doesnt really have an agenda anymore except death, like imo if im an industry, ANY INDUSTRY, i dont want a lobby group thats doin that poo poo

Trump could literally bend his own daughter over on television and gently caress her in the rear end while she cries and ~35% of America would talk about how cool it is. Evangelicals would find a bible verse that excuses it. The New York Times would call it a strong symbolic statement of America's place on the international stage.

This country can never go back to the way it worked even eight years ago. We are irreparably broken.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I did a thing posted:

can't wait for :foxnews: hot takes on the protests today, and the once scheduled for the 24th of march

protest?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I did a thing posted:

none of the minor matters matter. none will matter on election day 2020 either.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

juche avocado posted:

it was a shitppst comment about how i can make my chest appear "normal" for a brief time, that is, while flexing, and could not do that before (not intending to mean anything about undoing the congenital defect through repetitive motion or something dumb like that)

sorry i should know better than to shitpost off topic navel-gazing

i'm still happy for your little avocado.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

emma might be everyones fav parkland student but cameron is p good too

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

I did a thing posted:

pretty minor, everyone would just go yup, that's classic trump

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Reverend Dr posted:

So, why can't steak'ums get verified? This whole twitter thing is starting to make less and less sense.
Lowtax could never get verified either for some reason

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire are garbage.

generic fantasy bullshit but they gently caress and say gently caress, 10/10 would craft my personality around enjoying that media

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I did a thing posted:

lol no it wouldn't. his followers are already laying the groundwork.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Lmao at this Fallout Ghoul Dead Skin Mask

Only registered members can see post attachments!

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

shovelbum posted:

what if you start turning the live kids into more dead kids so you can thoughts n prayers em :thunk:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

praising dear leader is more like it

the kids, the love him

ISN"T IT BEAUTIFUL TO SEE THE NEXT GENERATION EXERCISING THEIR 1st AMENDMENT RIGHT

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

brugroffil posted:

He's poo poo all over multiple gold star families so this wouldn't really be much of a change

true, but this time the media is largely onboard with "uh maybe this time we shouldn't drag the victims with this 'truth is somewhere in the middle' kind of reporting :ohdear: "

i'd say it would be a really bad look for him but he is tromp and this is geohell so who knows :shrug:

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

So the first black president must be the first one to take the heat for calling out Christians to be the cancer they are?

gently caress that, and gently caress you.

there's no need to go all trevor noah on me, friend

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/966360264688979975

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

shovelbum posted:

yeah even the nra doesnt really have an agenda anymore except death, like imo if im an industry, ANY INDUSTRY, i dont want a lobby group thats doin that poo poo

the nra agenda is to sell more guns and ammo its literally been that since they were founded

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Trump could literally bend his own daughter over on television and gently caress her in the rear end while she cries and ~35% of America would talk about how cool it is. Evangelicals would find a bible verse that excuses it. The New York Times would call it a strong symbolic statement of America's place on the international stage.

This country can never go back to the way it worked even eight years ago. We are irreparably broken.

whats wrong w that 35% like what explains their nature

lead? culture?

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Turdfuzz posted:

wtf is this bullshit

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

propaganda is intensely sphisotocatws rn you can't figure it out using old time rhetoric rules

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

zeal posted:

better late than never

learning this while still in hs is actually learning sooner than previous generations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
like, i'm not putting the loving onus on obama to make a stand about this jesus lmao

this is cspam folks, let's try and have some fun

• Locked thread