Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

mormonpartyboat posted:

its weird that the alt-right are so obsessed with curbing immigration

hitler rejuvenated the german economy after ww1 by bringing in over like 12 million foreign nationals to be crisis actors

it's not weird at all
the entire nazi worldview is that jews/globalists are trying to bring in browns to dilute their superior white genes and ????
they don't give a poo poo about the economy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Gen ital Z

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Space exploration and colonizing other planets is actually a pretty common and fervently held desire among the alt-right. It's one of the very few things about their worldview and desires that I encourage them to speak up about, though of course their reasons for wanting it are probably dramatically different that my own

It's pretty much the ultimate endgame for anybody who is serious about white nationalism

for more, please check out the documentaries on the subject of fascist space exploration, Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Freedom is an illusion. Join the skeleton army now or later we really don't care.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lawman 0 posted:

Hitler literally borrowed like hundred of thousands of Italians from Mussolini in exchange for military goodies

remember when hitler sent artillery to the ethiopians to help them fight off mussolini's invaders lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tenderjerk posted:

whoever said 2018 is bad didn't see this got announced today

fishbone rules and far outshines any of these other bands
say what you will about the rest

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How many people posting in this thread were in a Ska band. I was, and I can tell you there is life beyond band class. You can get over ska. It gets better.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Aquabats are pretty good live too. I'd go to that

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

the bitcoin of weed posted:

it's not weird at all
the entire nazi worldview is that jews/globalists are trying to bring in browns to dilute their superior white genes and ????
they don't give a poo poo about the economy

Holocaust joke goes up in smoke.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/BayArea4Bernie/status/966375330746327040

https://tinyletter.com/DavidDayen/letters/the-democratic-way-to-pressure-the-gun-industry-s-finances

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79Lkr6TNFwA

I did a thing posted:

Earth kills us

same difference

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

mormonpartyboat posted:

what did they use as toilet paper

prob not clay tablets

if you were out in the fields you probably used leaves, same as people do living rough now. if you lived in the cities and not rich you washed yourself in the canals that ran through or beside any big sumerian city, like they still do in the big riverrine cities of India. if you were rich you had a slave clean your rear end with water and probably a nice cloth, in a private bathroom with indoor plumbing, though probably not running water, that would have to be brought in by hand from a well.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 373 days!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

How many people posting in this thread were in a Ska band. I was, and I can tell you their is life beyond band class. You can get over ska. It gets better.

i played bass for an evanescence cover to raise money for a school in tanzania

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Elephanthead posted:

Holocaust joke goes up in smoke.

thats what happens when you write 12 million instead of 6

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I don't know what ska is

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i love how boomers named gen x, then tried to name us gen y, and after that didn't take stubbornly kept on and are now idiotically trying to name the next one gen z

like come on that poo poo just is not happening at all

marketers came up w/ those terms

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

zeal posted:

if you were out in the fields you probably used leaves, same as people do living rough now. if you lived in the cities and not rich you washed yourself in the canals that ran through or beside any big sumerian city, like they still do in the big riverrine cities of India. if you were rich you had a slave clean your rear end with water and probably a nice cloth, in a private bathroom with indoor plumbing, though probably not running water, that would have to be brought in by hand from a well.

man i wish i had a river to dip my rear end into

that musta been the life

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

a note that part of the NRA's lunacy right now has to do with the fact that gun makers profits are down.

Remington filed for bankruptcy and got robber capitaled~

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Nichael posted:

Forums Poster SHYDUCK Absolutely DESTROYS Pat Toomey in Classic Post 😂 😂 😂

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

petit choux posted:

That's amazing. Don't overdo it. And do a little research, if you haven't, about exercise with your particular rib condition. I know it's not a rare one and I've seen it before in person, but I imagine your body has adapted to it in a variety of ways you may not be aware of. And disregard this msg if I'm telling you poo poo you already know.

I typed my symptoms into web md and it told me to throw weights around like an apoplectic monkey until something hurts and/or a neighbor complains about noise, and then stop for a rest day

thats correct, right??

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

this is the bad faith arguing forum, dude. take your "facts" and "laws" back to D&D.

take ur lovely posts to the turd depository!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

whoa so we can kill the gun industry and starve the olds at the same time that rules

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

I don't know what ska is

Don't look it up

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Nichael posted:

"The Jew has been drinking our blood for millennia."

:yikes:

poo poo who was giving this speech billy graham?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

because they're dumb charlie

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Turdfuzz posted:

marketers came up w/ those terms

oh word?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

How many people posting in this thread were in a Ska band. I was, and I can tell you there is life beyond band class. You can get over ska. It gets better.

one of my high school friends was very hard of hearing and was super into ska (five iron frenzy, etc) and frankly that seems like the biggest condemnation of the genre

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

an interestingly obvious interpretation of the directive

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Don't look it up

okay

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
literally 'no comment' would be better
https://twitter.com/MelissaRyan/status/966361209137188866

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

I don't know what ska is

It's the Impression That I Get

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

remember when hitler sent artillery to the ethiopians to help them fight off mussolini's invaders lol

Yeah also when they sent the advisors to train up the Chinese

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Business Gorillas posted:

the fact that our nazis look to israel for an inspiration should tell you everything you need to know about how hosed up that country is

love conquers all

(love of subjugating and killing muslims)

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i love how boomers named gen x, then tried to name us gen y, and after that didn't take stubbornly kept on and are now idiotically trying to name the next one gen z

like come on that poo poo just is not happening at all

And when gen z didn't like getting called gen z they started calling them the even more overtly fascist "Homeland generation"

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Don't look it up

cant look it up if im staring at my shoes all day

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mormonpartyboat posted:

man i wish i had a river to dip my rear end into

that musta been the life

buy a bidet

Adbot