Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Broken Box posted:

Never 4get *marlboros spill from rolled shoulder sleeve*

he literally did this

i would have written it off as a phase, but he was like mid-20s, and a sergeant in the military

was weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Quotey posted:

lol im gonna entomb a modern day rosetta stone style thing with a donald trump speech written in multiple languages to loving own future alien linguists

maybe the nuclear one

entomb a big ol glass of pee so they can pour it into their eyes

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Nichael posted:

I don't know enough about music to know what is cool or good or not but I like the go team and chvrches

my musical taste is good but you wouldnt like it

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mayor Dave posted:

Aquabats rule idk what to tell you

I saw the Aquabats 5 times before I graduated high School and at one point opened for them, so it is with a heavy heart that I say that Aquabats might rule but Ska is still haram.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
Nichael is a Ska AF name

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

mormonpartyboat posted:

my musical taste is good but you wouldnt like it

Narrator: It wasn't good

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

drat they're huge nerds

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

even if russia fucks off it's so easy to convince people utterly destroyed by capitalism that more capitalism is the answer

this binch must wear flip flops, cause us MEN have BOOTS with BOOTSTRAPS

binch

#righttowork

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

yes, this is perfect. thank-you

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Extremely not house of cards economy

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

:peanut:

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

I've seen prob half the ska bands on that lineup and most of them rule, namely the Planet Smashers and the Aggrolites and the Aquabats, Hepcat too. Bosstones are old but they still got it, on the other ha d that's a very West Coast lineup and the Bosstones are certainly not that. 311 and new Sublime are bad tho, bummer.

I've never seen Fishbone live but they loving own and Party at Ground Zero is quite c-spam

Also nobody gives Chris Murray enough respect and that bums me out too

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Nichael posted:

lol right wing propaganda (a sizable amount of which is russian bots again) is going to sabotage 2018's election too

Everyone that is not a boomer is majorly sick of Facebook though so I don't think they will have the same effects as 2016

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/SixBrownChicks/status/966372752772026369

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

freckle just wants to dance as the world burns

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

shovelbum posted:

on the flip side do we want to live in a world where zuck and @jack get to enforce Objective Reality via algorithm

I'd prefer a world where they weren't actively supporting nazis. Feel like that shouldn't really be too difficult but hey, 2018!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

i didn't know nasa still had rockets but i guess even they can still afford an estes kit

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

lot going on here

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
since the feel of c-spam is ska 'sucks' and youd all much prefer to listen to 'art' *sniffs own & others farts*

maybe check this out, a happy medium if you will
https://skanktralskahotel.bandcamp.com/releases

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

GobiasIndustries posted:

I'd prefer a world where they weren't actively supporting nazis. Feel like that shouldn't really be too difficult but hey, 2018!

What

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Quotey posted:

Nichael is a Ska AF name

mitch hurwitz is not ska

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Reality Loser posted:

Extremely not house of cards economy

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/966374868496322560

quote:

The Justice Department said at that time that it was reviewing whether it had the necessary authority to regulate bump stocks. But ATF has said repeatedly in the past, and said again in the wake of the Las Vegas shooting, that it doesn’t have the authority required.

In a 2013 letter to Congress, the agency wrote that “stocks of this type are not subject to the provisions of federal firearms statutes.” The letter details the logistical problems with applying the law to bump-fire stocks, which seem expressly designed to skirt prohibitions on machine guns.

Feinstein cited that letter in a statement released Tuesday in which she declared: “Legislation is the only answer.”

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

agreed

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

The Nastier Nate posted:

Gen Z is dumb but I don’t know what else to call today’s teenagers.

Maybe the “we know everything is hosed” generation since i didn’t figure that out until after high school.

just call them teenagers wtf is wrong w/ all of u

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Facebook and Twitter are pro-nazi this should not be news to anyone at this point in time

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

tenderjerk posted:

since the feel of c-spam is ska 'sucks' and youd all much prefer to listen to 'art' *sniffs own & others farts*

maybe check this out, a happy medium if you will
https://skanktralskahotel.bandcamp.com/releases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xSRbO7YLKQ

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Phi230 posted:

People didn't wipe their rear end until about 1982

one of the many travesties brought by reagan

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Quotey posted:

yes, this is perfect. thank-you

are you kidding me

you joker!!!!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

drat they're huge nerds

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

tbf a lot of very smart, left leaning commentators have basically said "yeah i'd like this but they can't do it and it won't hold up in court."

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Is this someone I should know

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Nichael posted:

lol right wing propaganda (a sizable amount of which is russian bots again) is going to sabotage 2018's election too

given they haven't been able to rile up the MAGA CHUDs in every special election, the virgina state elections, and the alabama senate election, i think the turnout potential of russian points has reached a saturation point of of just making the 30% who always vote just madder and madder and is getting swamped by the actual organizing of the liberal and left groups

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Robert Plant posted:

I've seen prob half the ska bands on that lineup and most of them rule, namely the Planet Smashers and the Aggrolites and the Aquabats, Hepcat too. Bosstones are old but they still got it, on the other ha d that's a very West Coast lineup and the Bosstones are certainly not that. 311 and new Sublime are bad tho, bummer.

I've never seen Fishbone live but they loving own and Party at Ground Zero is quite c-spam

Also nobody gives Chris Murray enough respect and that bums me out too

You must see Fishbone if you ever have the chance...I've seen them about 3 times over the many many years...

Angelo Moore is a tremendous showman. I'd say one of the best front men ever.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

gonna buy a derelict home when poo poo hits the fan and I can get one for :10bux:

then i'm gonna recreate the Money Pit as my own YT series and rake in the cash

dunno what ya'll retirement plan is but I got that poo poo figured

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Schnorkles posted:

a lot of it might be trial balooning to try and get a sense from the justices if they'd even go for it tbh, idk

as evil as it all is I get the impression that most of what we’re hearing out of the PA GOP is red meat to get people fired up, not a declaration of a real political strategy. they can’t get even a single defection from the senate for this to work, which is a hugely risky vote to try to pin people on, and trying and failing makes them look evil AND incompetent. and even if they do succeed and impeach the justices there’s no guarantee of a good outcome. most of all, these gerrymanders don’t affect the state legislature at all. the PA GOP would be risking their legislative majority in a year when they’re going to be playing defense, for literally no reason. their state-level gerrymander is intact.

I think they can’t afford to back down and look weak because they fear a primary challenge, but actually going for it seems like a really, really bad plan to me. the most likely outcome is they end up having to use that map anyways in November except the state Dems are ridiculously fired up over the transparent power grab.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Turdfuzz posted:

wtf is this bullshit

sorry u had to find out like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

GobiasIndustries posted:

Facebook and Twitter are pro-nazi this should not be news to anyone at this point in time

Facebook and Twitter have both been banning nazis

• Locked thread