Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Nonsense posted:

Rick Scott is some how braver than Donald Trump

he just really needs to pee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Would have been better with emails.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Duscat posted:

i don't know if trump ever personally had anybody killed, but if he did, schiller was the man who made it happen

he also knows the truth about the piss tape

that it's real of course

but he might know where it is which is important

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/NoContextTrek/status/965621204051726336

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:qq:

ah get hosed by a splintered broomstick ye coward

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

if cnn believed this they'd stop constantly having people on panels all day insisting that a pear is basically an apple

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

One bad apple..

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sandoz posted:

remember the reverend horton heat

Lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

*#FascistsFirst

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jeb! Repetition posted:

That guy's gotta be Indian.

:thunk:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/966360897093558274

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/966391749517234176

:suicide: gently caress me dead

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/966348362487300096

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Taking someone's virginity makes your dick grow larger" is a hell of a hentai plot goons, someone get on that

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
The fact is, the airplane could have been swallowed by a black hole

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

if cnn believed this they'd stop constantly having people on panels all day insisting that a pear is basically an apple

ya they had Jack Kingston on last night right next to Van Jones

like cmon

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

sandoz posted:

remember the reverend horton heat

i saw them in 2000

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

isn't he supposed to be at that CNN thing tonight?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Alex Jones is asking for a mile of hurt

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

as a stable genius MD of good brains, I recommend everyone itt watch some maury povich to smooth out the brain. become the trump.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

imagine sentient slug Rick Scott trying to express empathy

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

jelqing, but also, jelqueens

augias
Apr 7, 2009

shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in vegas with all of this stuff!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

If the kids haven't figured out by now that their parents are psychopathic fucks who don't care about them at all and that any change will have to come from their hands, they never will.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i hope they tear him limb from limb

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's fuckin' rad that all these kids are marching on the democratic halls of power, demanding answers and change, and will only be told, "no. gently caress you. we will change nothing" and in that these kids will be driven further and further into a radicalized left

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/966396632026763264

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

jelqing, but also, jelqueens

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

why did my local radio station play the reverend horton heat so much

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

augias posted:

shoot, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in vegas with all of this stuff!

(dallas)

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

?????????

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Feranon posted:

I mean yeah I see the chuds insulting kids who survived a school shooting and my emotional response is aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:killing: but we're talkin about at least 60 million folks here. and the persistent, vehement denial of observable scientific reality is like a mental illness or bordering on it.

like they're legit sick and a decent person is (at least conceptually) maybe still in there somewhere. they just have toxic core values that they think are worth letting the world burn over because they have been brainwashed for years and years. it's like a cult and if there was just some way to break the loving spell on even half of em then we wouldn't be here. it makes me desperately sad. like wanting to alcohol poison myself sad. :smith:

you either deal with it like we have been, and get the same results we've been getting

or you go full :sherman: on the MAGAs and hope the ruins get rebuilt into full gay space communism

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

mastershakeman posted:

that sounds fun

yeah until your friend fires the gun, then everyone sobers up real quick and leaves

I did a thing posted:

i think in some counties in PA bars are required to have a safe where they can place a patrons gun.

cool, Idaho definitely doesn’t have that, and I doubt most red states do

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

ya they had Jack Kingston on last night right next to Van Jones

like cmon

is this an apple????? on today's panel we will have a 50 year expert in orchardry and also jeffrey lord who says that the lying liberal media wants to tell you what an apple is and an apple can be whatever you want it to be

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

B-Rock452 posted:

They are supposed to go in groups of three. That way you get a continuous stream of officers going in as more arrive on scene. That's generally what is trained now. A lot of departments keep active shooter kits that include plate body armor and med kits in all the cars now as well.

yeah that makes sense

blindly rushing in solo like you're playing CoD is not a good idea

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Feranon posted:

I mean yeah I see the chuds insulting kids who survived a school shooting and my emotional response is aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:killing: but we're talkin about at least 60 million folks here. and the persistent, vehement denial of observable scientific reality is like a mental illness or bordering on it.

like they're legit sick and a decent person is (at least conceptually) maybe still in there somewhere. they just have toxic core values that they think are worth letting the world burn over because they have been brainwashed for years and years. it's like a cult and if there was just some way to break the loving spell on even half of em then we wouldn't be here. it makes me desperately sad. like wanting to alcohol poison myself sad. :smith:

if it makes u feel better some of it may be genetic

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
yo did they get to the part where it's revealed that donald jonald trump is actually another mick foley character

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

trump's brain is stuck in a feedback loop again

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

field plate or full plate

Full plate is back at the station, doesn't work well in in the field because it takes the departmental squires so long to get all the bits on

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/966399479191662592

think i figured out why so many people work for trumo

just gotta walk in on ivanka givin him a beej and ur set for life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY