Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I love the "the gun control check's already in the mail" thing Pence and Turmp are doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
His hair looks like a Roomba ran over a tabby cat

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Pondex posted:

No joke. If brown people started lawfully open carrying they'd get gun-restrictions passed in 6 months. Either that or get shot.

This church blessing thing is happening in northern, rural PA. This WILL be the whitest white event ever (also racism abounds). However, if someone could gather a few hundred black volunteers from, say, Philadelphia to drive up to this event and peacefully, respectfully ask to have their guns blessed too... Yeah, yeah, I really want this to happen. I want to see how quickly they change their tune when they realize it's a gun blessing event and not a white christians with guns event.

I also looked up Dreher Township PA and noticed something interesting just a couple of miles west of it:

:laffo:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lmao this is some ghoulish poo poo

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Catastrophe posted:

This church blessing thing is happening in northern, rural PA. This WILL be the whitest white event ever (also racism abounds). However, if someone could gather a few hundred black volunteers from, say, Philadelphia to drive up to this event and peacefully, respectfully ask to have their guns blessed too... Yeah, yeah, I really want this to happen. I want to see how quickly they change their tune when they realize it's a gun blessing event and not a white christians with guns event.

I also looked up Dreher Township PA and noticed something interesting just a couple of miles west of it:

Americans name their towns like children

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

"i just want to say thank you for leading this country. you're a great leader"

lmfao america. hahahaaa

Fabulous Knight
Nov 11, 2011
Is sucking up to Trump a mandatory part of this? I mean he is the host but you know, they don't exactly owe him a thing.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Dana Loesch? The snowflake!??!! :discourse:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

lmfao

This is some dictator poo poo.

"before you ask papa Trump to stop people from shooting at you, you'd better suck his dick'

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I like these kids I can see the guillotines in their eyes. (The kids from earlier I don't know what's happening or care about Trump's dick sucking session)

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

"we should have more school shooting drills". lol. just.... lol

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

The problem is Republican voting is also up. There is zero reason for Republicans wanting to vote with such piles of poo poo infesting the party right now, and all the drama going on in the White House.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I just want someone to attack Trump, Pence and Devos verbally. This is your chance

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i want someone to attack devos physically. biggest scumbag in the administration, and that is really loving saying something.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Philthy posted:

The problem is Republican voting is also up. There is zero reason for Republicans wanting to vote with such piles of poo poo infesting the party right now, and all the drama going on in the White House.

They are openly the party of mean retards now lmao

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Early voting in Texas for what?

is there another special election?

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Mr.Tophat posted:

Whenever I get to the end of the thread I feel like going up to the person writing the storylines for this dimension, shaking them by the shoulders and screaming, "Why hasn't anyone found it yet?" at them.

I am calmed by the response I know I would get from that enigmatic writer and content myself with it. They would inform me in a quiet dignified way, "The piss tape is real, and it will be revealed my friend, now watch this," as another tweet hits the building.

I am glad of it.

this better not loving turn out like Lost

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol @ this completely staged meeting

these people were screened so hard

Fabulous Knight
Nov 11, 2011
Oh, what, guns?! No!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Trump sitting there silently nodding.

He has no idea what's going on or what these people are actually talking about does he? He's thinking about dancing chocolate donuts feeding him ice cream, isn't he?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Catastrophe posted:

He has no idea what's going on or what these people are actually talking about does he? He's thinking about dancing chocolate donuts feeding him ice cream, isn't he?
He's thinking about that sweet sweet Russian piss

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

"we protect concerts"

Ixnay on the oncertscay

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Catastrophe posted:

Trump approaches the podium.
"Mr. Yumyums is very large and does great things for my tumtums. God bless."

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Power Khan posted:

Nah, that would be too cheap. She should be humiliated live on TV like this dude who insisted that you had to swear on the bible.

out of all the lols of this inescapable hell that was one of the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFYRkzznsc0

somebody screengrab Tapper's face the moment he realizes that no, the dude doesn't know that

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

eyyyy my daughta got murdered, and we gotta make sure our children are safe in da schools, capisce?

e: oh wow he's PISSED lol

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Smirr posted:

eyyyy my daughta got murdered, and we gotta make sure our children are safe in da schools, capisce?

IM GRIEVING HERE

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

They fixed everything after 9/11 so let's fix school because I'm pissed

(I deal with sadness and anger with humor. I honestly feel bad for these people.)

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I visit my dawta in that cemetery whatchamacalit.

Fabulous Knight
Nov 11, 2011
Support the free market

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

Trump approaches the podium.
"Mr. Yumyums is very large and does great things for my tumtums. God bless."

:hmbol:

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Jel Shaker posted:

Americans name their towns like children

never speak to me or my son quicktown again :mad:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

this ballwashing is disgusting

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

this is the pissed guy who just said "it's not about guns, let's just make our schools SAFE", lmao

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

why is Devos smiling

gently caress off oval office

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Smirr posted:

this is the pissed guy who just said "it's not about guns, let's just make our schools SAFE", lmao

ha ha, he decided which he loved more between his guns and his daughter pretty quickly.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Smirr posted:

Maybe they can arrange a photo op with him and Trump, where the prez throws up both thumbs and smiles his smile.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Well, that kid made me tear up. Zero lol potential atm

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

why is Devos smiling

gently caress off oval office

a bad thing happened to children, so why wouldn't she be smiling and maybe cumming a bit?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Stoatbringer posted:

You wouldn't want to use a gun that was full of evil spirits, would you?

If there was a just and loving God, all those guns would spontaneously fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Catastrophe posted:

Y'all have been commenting on this article for two pages now, but did anybody actually read it? It's the Moonies, ie the "mass wedding at Madison Square Garden" moonies. So while technically a "Christian" church, they are more commonly referred to as a "lunatic cult".

So it probably won't be the whitest white event ever since there will most likely also be a significant number of Asian Americans.