Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

he's really whiny and fatalistic so i take it with a mountain of salt because he generally tunnel visions on the worst aspects

i know the kids are way more left than he really thinks, ive been to the meetings~

lol well arent u just so special goin to social gatherings n "events" w/ other ppl n doing things wowie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Kasky gives me hope that even the kids that aren't geniuses (not that he seems dumb, to be clear) aren't gonna buy the non-answer, canned response bullshit. Kasky even seems to somewhat value decorum, but still wasn't having any of it when Rubio refused to answer with a yes or no

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

Did the NRA get wrecked at that forum?

no they apparently didnt let anyone challenge the nra people lol

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

this movie was so good god drat

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

navyjack posted:

Watching Eric (and other climate scientists) go from “global warming is going to gently caress my great-grandkids” to “global warming is going to gently caress my grandkids kids me” would be hilarious if I didn’t live on the same planet as him. Luckily, I’m an old and I don’t have kids so my death by sunstroke in February will me more amusing than tragic.

homosexual agenda wins again

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
https://twitter.com/K8brannen/status/966512217565859840

this this this this this this this this this this this this this

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

triple sulk probated me because he thinks MGS2 is better than MGS3

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Oiled and Ready posted:

Kasky gives me hope that even the kids that aren't geniuses (not that he seems dumb at all to be clear) still aren't gonna buy the non-answer, canned response bullshit. Kasky even seems to somewhat value decorum, but still wasn't having any of it when Rubio refused to answer with a yes or no

decorum goes in the party bag that you give out for people to look at, at home, while they think about how owned they got

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

Did the NRA get wrecked at that forum?

They were starting to but then Tapper ran interference and gave Dana a huge platform with no interruptions to properly ensure the plan going forward - blame it on the crazies - really cemented itself

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
cameron for prez

literally prez, from the comic book

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Al! posted:

if you want to know how bad yospos is, understand that tayne is actually one of the most loveable posters from there

whoa

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
also emma gonzalez going toe to toe with the snake is way more impressive than cameron beating up on someone like 2/3rds his size

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Rick Scott hid from kids all day, was going to go to the forum but decided to bitch out too on that

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

man scott has totally hosed this entire thing up. :thunk:

Me, around a campfire in 30 years: "and some say that, to this day, Governor Voldemort is still there in his office, hiding from children"

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Billzasilver posted:

hes fuckin wrong

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

woot

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

the best part of the night that didn’t involve marco getting buttpunched was the aging boomer cop kinda just giving into the last bit of humanity in him and admitting his generation hosed up bigly

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Epic High Five posted:

They were starting to but then Tapper ran interference and gave Dana a huge platform with no interruptions to properly ensure the plan going forward - blame it on the crazies - really cemented itself

Most people at home probably only watched Rubio then got bored or tired though

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

decorum goes in the party bag that you give out for people to look at, at home, while they think about how owned they got

heres the way i look at it

cheer the kids when they say somethin smart
give the kids a pass when they say somethintg dumb
by no means declare them responsible for their own slaughter

bing bing bong bong

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

thats a fuckin horrible condemnation of yospos

fuckin glass that place imo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zyla posted:

its my firm belief that the constitution will never ever be altered again, that the political system in this country has completely collapsed to the point where such a sweeping change to anything would be impossible

youll see at least one more reälignment in yr lifetime prob more than one

never doubt the ability of the future to throw weird curveballs

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/966537936291450880

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Billzasilver posted:

lmao

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Zyla posted:

thats a fuckin horrible condemnation of yospos

fuckin glass that place imo

you really don't want lost yosposters wandering into cspam imo

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

is it actually true that the entire state of WV's schools are closed tomorrow and they're gonna be out protesting or was that fake news

They're not protesting guns.

They're protesting wages, health care, and seniority rights.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i hope the sum of our hubris is conjured into a globe-spanning superstorm that scours the earth of the tough baked-on grease stain of man

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Billzasilver posted:

how dare he, mgs5 is the best

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

So for u this is just a town hall but for me this is what I call life

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Way too much attention paid to things other than TRUMP tonight on the telly-telly

Hopefully Trump feels the need to take back the spotlight when he fires up the Twitter machine tomorrow morning

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

considerin children of men came out in 2006 i think it did a remarkably good job predicitng the downward arc of western democracies towards rabid xenophobia, absurd inequality, etc
plus michael cain's best role

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

its a wildcat strike so expect a whole lotta arrests

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bert Roberge posted:

They're not protesting guns.

They're protesting wages, health care, and seniority rights.

SOUNDS LIKE COMMIE poo poo!!!!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

heres the way i look at it

cheer the kids when they say somethin smart
give the kids a pass when they say somethintg dumb
by no means declare them responsible for their own slaughter

bing bing bong bong

yah they're swinging WAY above their weight class im not gonna talk about, well, if you watch football, uh

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

VectorSigma posted:

i hope the sum of our hubris is conjured into a globe-spanning superstorm that scours the earth of the tough baked-on grease stain of man
but can we kill off all white republicans/decorumrats first, so we can have a few years of some peace before being wiped off??

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Squizzle posted:

lmao thats what you think nerd *engages in dangerous behaviors*

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Squizzle posted:

all the signs are pointing to the fact that we're starting a pretty serious realignment like.. right now

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Nonsense posted:

its a wildcat strike so expect a whole lotta arrests

i bet they still have truant officers in wv

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Fuligin posted:

considerin children of men came out in 2006 i think it did a remarkably good job predicitng the downward arc of western democracies towards rabid xenophobia, absurd inequality, etc
plus michael cain's best role

I love michael Caine as an old pot smoking hippie

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

MAGA Warlord posted:

Way too much attention paid to things other than TRUMP tonight on the telly-telly

Hopefully Trump feels the need to take back the spotlight when he fires up the Twitter machine tomorrow morning

Very rude of those kids to not let Senator Rubio and the kind people from the NRA speak uninterrupted! In my day kids knew how to Respect their Elders!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

all the signs are pointing to the fact that we're starting a pretty serious realignment like.. right now

not if the Dems can help it

• Locked thread