Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
what if we offered to give you a sword in exchange for your gun

or a vr headset to build a virtual gun collection

seems like going full artificial environment is the best way to get the world back on track like the matrix i guess but with more piss and guns

just brainstorming here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Food Boner posted:

what if we offered to give you a sword in exchange for your gun

or a vr headset to build a virtual gun collection

seems like going full artificial environment is the best way to get the world back on track like the matrix i guess but with more piss and guns

just brainstorming here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_Art_Online

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
UK land: our pistol shooting olympics team has to train abroad because our handgun laws are so tight after Dunblane, and since 1937 you cannot say self defence is a reasonable cause for you to own a weapon (except in shithole northern ireland where we should Direct Rule the law to align with the rUK).

liberal US opinion: yeah, I bet gun companies love it >: D

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
those japanese plate smashing restaurants but with mass shootings

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

gah

no

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

jBrereton posted:

UK land: our pistol shooting olympics team has to train abroad because our handgun laws are so tight after Dunblane, and since 1937 you cannot say self defence is a reasonable cause for you to own a weapon (except in shithole northern ireland where we should Direct Rule the law to align with the rUK).

UK...good???

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo

jBrereton posted:

expecting coherent thought from a liberal itt?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Wow, 3,000 posts since last night.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

trump

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

TRUMP .45

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
TRUMP

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Wow, 3,000 posts since last night.

its to celebrate my sweet new av

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

is.. is this real?

i know everything is real and everything is fake at the same time in this world, but still

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Daycrew posted:

is.. is this real?

i know everything is real and everything is fake at the same time in this world, but still

yep he had notecards for his meeting, he dropped 'em at some point too, one sec ill find that video

e:
https://i.imgur.com/KIWy5y1.gifv

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Daycrew posted:

is.. is this real?

his daughter wrote notes for him for how to pretend to give a poo poo about kids getting shot to death lmao

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

trump, in his office an hour before the meeting: "Uh, kids getting shot to death is... uh... UHN...????"

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

lmao

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Daycrew posted:

is.. is this real?

No, it's a photoshop. The original reads:

1. Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp
2. Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong
3. Who put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop
4. Who put the dip in the dip da dip da dip
5. I'm Donald Trump and I guzzle piss to make up for the fact that my father didn't love me.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Ideas?

resign you fat old nazi hogpissfuck

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Solarin posted:

Ideas?

resign you fat old nazi hogpissfuck

nonono you have to put it in context. he said he had like 10 ideas but he wanted to see if everyone else had ideas.
e: here is trump saying he could name 10 ideas and also the guy who gets the mic right here is the one who suggests giving janitors, librarians, cafeteria workers and guidance counselors guns so they can be "undercover cops" and also the first responders :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKblXAikzEc&t=2665s

GobiasIndustries has issued a correction as of 12:46 on Feb 22, 2018

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Slamhound posted:

No, it's a photoshop. The original reads:

1. Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp
2. Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong
3. Who put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop
4. Who put the dip in the dip da dip da dip
5. I'm Donald Trump and I guzzle piss to make up for the fact that my father didn't love me.

politifacts rate this: mostly true

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Aw, shoot. I wanted to believe the tweet that said his hand was covering up "don't say the n-word".

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lmao what a busy day for President I Hear You
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/966515452468965377

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/michaelpielocik/status/966506419649380353

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Daycrew posted:

is.. is this real?

clearly you don't understand how a very stable genius mind work

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

I'm the sleeves that say "45"

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
also there's gotta be some chance he tweets about his bestbrains list today right

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

gradenko_2000 posted:

Please tell me that's not a normal thing they do for every president's shirts.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

prefect posted:

Please tell me that's not a normal thing they do for every president's shirts.

It isn't.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
45 symbolizes the number of years dribking piss daily

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Billzasilver posted:

he’s hiding his shame from the real world because the car has better soundproofing lmao

that's reasonable but still doesn't answer why the heck people watch them

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

I hear you... to trigger the libs :chaostrump:

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
also it owns that the guy who can't remember 5 things in order to at least feign empathy has the ability to start a nuclear holocaust lol

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

jBrereton posted:

sweden;

some handguns are legal to own as long as you're a member of a pistol shooting club, these are generally not hard to become a member of

hunting rifles and shotguns are legal to own as long as you have a hunting degree

assault rifles are legal to own as long as you're a member of a shooting club that specializes in these weapons, admittedly these are rare and being a vetted member is pretty hard

if you're a "collector" you can be approved to own various automatic weapons, to become a vetted collector is a pretty tough process though mostly due to the rigorous demands for a secure storage space for a weapon collection

if you're a long serving member of the homeguard (hemvärnet, basically military irregulars) you can be approved to own and keep automatic weapons in your home such as a submachinegun or a assault rifle

although all weapons that you want to buy and own has to be approved by the police and it's your responsibility that you store them in a manner that no unauthorized persons can gain access to them or you will be charged with criminal negligence

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

A Handed Missus posted:

I hear you... to trigger the libs :chaostrump:

luv 2 trigger the libs. luv to see libs triggered....by guns? libs!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/966641226169516039

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Good morning. Nightcrew go away.

Daycrew: https://youtu.be/eIri9YLHpOg

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Qurnah posted:

sweden;

some handguns are legal to own as long as you're a member of a pistol shooting club, these are generally not hard to become a member of

hunting rifles and shotguns are legal to own as long as you have a hunting degree

assault rifles are legal to own as long as you're a member of a shooting club that specializes in these weapons, admittedly these are rare and being a vetted member is pretty hard

if you're a "collector" you can be approved to own various automatic weapons, to become a vetted collector is a pretty tough process though mostly due to the rigorous demands for a secure storage space for a weapon collection

if you're a long serving member of the homeguard (hemvärnet, basically military irregulars) you can be approved to own and keep automatic weapons in your home such as a submachinegun or a assault rifle

although all weapons that you want to buy and own has to be approved by the police and it's your responsibility that you store them in a manner that no unauthorized persons can gain access to them or you will be charged with criminal negligence

isn't sweden the country where sharia law is implemented though lol

shoulda had guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

im the 5318008 cufflinks

• Locked thread