Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
lol cucks better go on and start writin some trash post tweet policy that some fed judge will wipe their rear end w/ and send back

millerishly:] yes YES, i will call it- the TRUMP GUARDIAN ACT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

holy poo poo donald trump is the loving president

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I'm not on Twitter. Someone please heckle our utterly retarded fat imbecile president.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
lollin at the image of an open carrying teacher telling a kid to put his hands in the air if he wants to speak

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Tbh if every student had a gun how could anyone get shot?

Exactly, why stop with teachers? Why not let any child with a hunting license open carry?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

We should allow audiences in political rallies to be armed to test the theory

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

euphronius posted:

maybe we should arm everyone ? then no one would ever die

the years go by and this becomes more and more likely:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Still say it's hosed up the the cops have rifles and plate armor specifically for active shooters and still stand by puzzled waiting for the killer to state their demands or whatever yeah three million in cash and a jet to Havana

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Quotey posted:

lollin at the image of an open carrying teacher telling a kid to put his hands in the air if he wants to speak

https://twitter.com/reaghanhunt/status/965758273352798208

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

If I didn’t know better I’d say trump plays video games with how simple he’s making this sound

“Just wait til they walk past your hallway, sneak up behind- remember to crouch!- and drop them! EASY!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

radical meme posted:

Exactly, why stop with teachers? Why not let any child with a hunting license open carry?

oh now you're gonna require students have a license to protect themselves?! typical lib fascist

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
oh poo poo wait lol devos is tied into xe somehow through marriage or a relative right

going to have xe mercenaries teaching in american schools in loving no time

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

How will Armed teachers prevent shooters who don't care if they die ?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

shovelbum posted:

Still say it's hosed up the the cops have rifles and plate armor specifically for active shooters and still stand by puzzled waiting for the killer to state their demands or whatever yeah three million in cash and a jet to Havana

Literally have commissars standing behind them to remind them to do their duty

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol it’s mainstream now you dumb gently caress

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

oh poo poo wait lol devos is tied into xe somehow through marriage or a relative right

going to have xe mercenaries teaching in american schools in loving no time

Brother of Erik prince

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

bloom posted:

I like how Donny and the republicans seem to think the problem is that schools aren't well enough defended against shooters rather than the fact that shootings happen constantly.

Like weekly gunfights in schools would be fine so long as the good guys with guns keep winning. Fine environment for kids.

And like, what happens if the Good Guys With Guns are on the other side of the school? Or don't hear the shots? They keep acting like if a school shooting breaks out that the GGWG will be in the next room over, locked and loaded and ready to go, as though it wouldn't take them any time at all to adjust to the fact that they might need to kill someone in the next few minutes.

And are these GGWG carrying around their guns? That is less secure than military bases and prisons if so. So if they have to store their guns someplace, wouldn't they need to get to their gun locker, unlock it, load, etc? That takes time too.

Large fries with that combo meal plz, but seriously this is loving insane and dangerous.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

culture of life

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Baller Ina posted:

If I didn’t know better I’d say trump plays video games with how simple he’s making this sound

“Just wait til they walk past your hallway, sneak up behind- remember to crouch!- and drop them! EASY!

"Nobody knew how complicated health care would be."

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/966468857518088192

lmao rubio gonna get primaried

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
he persists
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966660169194229761

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

And like, what happens if the Good Guys With Guns are on the other side of the school? Or don't hear the shots? They keep acting like if a school shooting breaks out that the GGWG will be in the next room over, locked and loaded and ready to go, as though it wouldn't take them any time at all to adjust to the fact that they might need to kill someone in the next few minutes.

And are these GGWG carrying around their guns? That is less secure than military bases and prisons if so. So if they have to store their guns someplace, wouldn't they need to get to their gun locker, unlock it, load, etc? That takes time too.

Large fries with that combo meal plz, but seriously this is loving insane and dangerous.

who is watching GGWGs students when GGWG is playing Rambo

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
and i might actually throw up

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
they will be gun adepts, able to draw and fire one to the cap of any school shooter at a moment's notice, immediatly neutralising the threat

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

must be offensive

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/966660169194229761

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Can't wait for the inevitable drop-fire through a wall or ceiling or floor

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

instantly shooting lmao

instantly shooting !!!

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

He's dumber than stupid.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
i love president grandpa

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

prefect posted:

I bet the worms have eaten so many holes in his brain that it echoes in there.

spiders

the correct term is brainspiders

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

problem solved.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

instant shooting !!

a good policy !!

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I am constantly amazed how dumb this motherfucking President is. Like, it's genuinely impressive that he continues to surprise.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:frogout:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
love my teachers to just start instantly shooting

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

trump has a child's understanding of firearms use, derived entirely from fast-forwarding through movies until he sees the brave strong hero first responder dropping browns

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I just said “tweet you fat bitch” out loud and now my wife must think I’m crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

shovelbum posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1DbydIMZuw

• Locked thread