Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

u know the school is a great place to get weapons in PUBG

so once again I think blame falls squarely

on video games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

nopantsjack posted:

wtf is a bump fire?

imagine im from a country where civilians cant carry assault rifles, or indeed, even a simple pistol!

When you fire a gun, it recoils, or snaps back. Bump fire is when you position your hands in such a way that the recoil of the gun against your stiff trigger finger will cause the trigger re-depress itself, causing it to fire again, and again, and again.

A bump stock is when you replace the end of a gun with a sort of hollow chamber so that it will always recoil in a way that will let you easily perform this maneuver.

Solarin posted:

now you're making poo poo up

I'm really not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jif4Wo0LDX8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9w-N0RGs7I

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

GobiasIndustries posted:

loving finally, sorry video peeps but this has been a long time coming.

uh, TRUMP

Zuck giveth and Zuck taketh away

there's gonna be a lot more of this as Facebook rolls out its timeline changes to purge news

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Augus posted:

I like how after a mass shooting a significant portion of our "leadership" jumps straight to "how can we use this to sell more guns"

America's hosed up

sickos

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

if everyone is in prison then no mass shootings

See, zen death robot gets it :glomp:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Ban the sale of bump stocks

Bring TRUMP STOCK to market offering patented MAGAFIRE technology

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

like they don't even have school shootings in Russia

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
its a terrible scapegoat but i legit think our movie/video game culture proliferation sure don't help things :shrug:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
:clint: class is now in session

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
CPAC is gonna be lit this year y'all
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/966672597835567109

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

euphronius posted:

like they don't even have school shootings in Russia

yeah they just gas you with fentanyl in the air ducts

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Work with me here... if 20% of all employees at all businesses in any industry nationwide were trained to be weapons adept and armed we could stop ALL crime cold.

Oh, you're gonna try to shoot up my 7-11? gently caress YOU. Try to shoot up the zoo? gently caress YOU. Gonna rob a nail salon? gently caress YOU.

Someone please propose to Trump.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

I wonder if they could determine DNA evidence if like, 20 people shat in a box and we sent it to trumop. Goon project?

If you're worried about DNA, collect the poo poo of your enemies and send it.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Mariana Horchata posted:

what about these robots? could they stop a savage sicko????

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

i think its super hosed up that american gun fans are basically like "yeah thousands die per year, but its my hobby"

yeah yeah we would all like to own an AK47 or whatever your favourite gun from CS is, unfortuintaly your country is uniquely incapable of owning guns and not massacring eachother constantly so we gotta confiscate them all

set your deathsquad cops on the militias, disarm the country then disband the deathsquads
bing bong

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lmao
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/966673033367781377

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

FAUXTON posted:

sir. SIR!!! it was carfentanyl

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

those people should not allowed themselves to be hostaged

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

hahhahahh :ohdear:

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ScottHech/status/966447234857488384?s=20

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

Phi230 posted:

We are in some USSR pre-collapse level poo poo

Its fuckin great

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

gradenko_2000 posted:

sir. SIR!!! it was carfentanyl

beep beep comrade

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

attempted possession lmao

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

no... we never thought of water guns

back to the drawing board

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

I wonder if they could determine DNA evidence if like, 20 people shat in a box and we sent it to trumop. Goon project?

Just don't use the postal service and it is all legal and poo poo, haha include some piss and you might get a thank you.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

nopantsjack posted:

i think its super hosed up that american gun fans are basically like "yeah thousands die per year, but its my hobby"

yeah yeah we would all like to own an AK47 or whatever your favourite gun from CS is, unfortuintaly your country is uniquely incapable of owning guns and not massacring eachother constantly so we gotta confiscate them all

set your deathsquad cops on the militias, disarm the country then disband the deathsquads
bing bong

I'm pretty sure the AK is much more reliable than the AR, but I'm also not a gun expert.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

nopantsjack posted:

bing bong

I feel like most countries could probably get by just fine with American gun laws lol

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

collars for dollars yo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

euphronius posted:

imagine wanting to be a writer lmao

you can monetize it pretty easily for good money, just work in PR/communications for some organization and you're gold

unless you're one of the chumps in my creative writing classes in college still working in retail and waiting on that big break lol

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

radical masshootist terrorism

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm pretty sure the AK is much more reliable than the AR, but I'm also not a gun expert.

lol ask tfr to tell you it'll be fun

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Greta if you gave even the smallest poo poo about journalistic integrity you would have shoved your coworkers into traffic.

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Now that trump solved shootings in schools by arming elite teacher commandos we can move onto solving workplace, church, and movie theater mass shootings

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

nopantsjack posted:

bing bong

oh boy wait til u learn what the police do with guns

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

tenderjerk posted:

its a terrible scapegoat but i legit think our movie/video game culture proliferation sure don't help things :shrug:

tbh i think the idea that videogames in particular dont change people's brains is based out of an over-reaction to Jack Thompson style hysteria freom the 2000s and 90s

its stupid to suggest they dont, people react to stimulus and people mimic/react to social norms which they can pick up from all media

CoD: BLOPS 1 for example is the most straight up evil work of american propaganda ever put to gametape

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

lmbo that’s horrible

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

nopantsjack posted:

bing bong

According to TFR guns aren't a hobby they are a lifestyle so you are in fact incorrect and your entire premise is false :colbert:

Furthermore the term 'assault rifle'

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

If a meteor fell on CPAC right now the world would be a much better place.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Slowly eliminating all the people between me and The Button to own the libs

https://twitter.com/Ray20260091/status/966673649519472640

• Locked thread