Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
univbee
Jun 3, 2004

With Ed Balls as himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

succ zone lmao

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
One generation grew up in a system that had (from their perspective) some good years and now some bad years. They think they can just hold on to that system and that the good years will come back around again, nothing really needs to be changed. The next generation grew up in the bad years and knows that nothing is going to get better unless that system is changed, that the world is not how it ought to be. I hope they smash it all.

cheeze
Oct 26, 2005

it's for your own protection, ma'am
well at least now it makes sense why the nra is against mental health

gregday
May 23, 2003

to the nra, every single action or thing that is not someone buying a gun is something that will ultimately lead to everyone's guns being taken away

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

less marx in our schools more jesus in our schools share if you agree

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/966673033367781377

as always guns are for pussies

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the nra rules

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Not a Children posted:

lmao this chud makes $5mil plus a year

I sincerely hope he goes to bed terrified every night, but I know he doesn't

I hope he accidentally shoots himself and dies

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

UFOTacoMan posted:

Billy Graham was a local to the area I live in. I even worked at a place that served him from time to time. All local media the last two days has been going on and on about what a cool dude he was it's awesome. Folks calling in with the stories about meeting the famous evangelist.

as someone who lived in lynchburg when falwell died, i feel your pain and hope the graham estate doesnt deface a loving mountain in dedication to him

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

hey is it illegal to spit on a corpse

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Knight posted:

One generation grew up in a system that had (from their perspective) some good years and now some bad years. They think they can just hold on to that system and that the good years will come back around again, nothing really needs to be changed. The next generation grew up in the bad years and knows that nothing is going to get better unless that system is changed, that the world is not how it ought to be. I hope they smash it all.

It's amazing how hosed in the head America became based off a 30-year stretch where we were the only people able to produce things because the rest of the world was literally in rubble.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

less marx in our schools more jesus in our schools share if you agree

less karl marx more richard marx

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

That DICK! posted:

the nra rules

Actually they just pay off our rulers which saves them a lot of time on extraneous policy

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Bearjew posted:

I feel like I'm back in 2002 with all the idiot republicans yelling at me for "hating freedom" because I saw through the Iraq war bullshit. Out of all the meaningless crap they spout, that one irks me the most. What does it mean to "hate freedom?" Why would anyone "hate freedom?"

gently caress

this is insanely easy to poo poo on, just go straight into asking them about workers owning the means of productions and they shut up quick

anarchism is the ultimate freedom so just plunge them straight into radical leftist thinking

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

The Muppets On PCP posted:

less karl marx more richard marx

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/MADmagazine/status/966426461266632705?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

wtf

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lembo
:chaostrump:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

zegermans posted:

I hope he accidentally shoots himself and dies

people...humans...americans...can change!

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/bencjacobs/status/966696766673432576

:same:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Knight posted:

America's youth have never known anything but a police state plagued by perpetual fear and violence that has thrust all its financial burdens onto their back lol
They have absolutely no reason to love their country.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’m scared..... :’(

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Huxley posted:

I know I won't live to see it, but I hope, long term, whatever comes after us is better than this.

It won't be unless we try to make it be, in whatever way we can.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Huxley posted:

It's amazing how hosed in the head America became based off a 30-year stretch where we were the only people able to produce things because the rest of the world was literally in rubble.

why is Canada different

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
*is Billy Graham*
*Calls my ministry tours "a Crusade"*

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lol these people hate naked capitalism when they see it

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

euphronius posted:

why is Canada different

French on signs.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

My principal just emailed us an updated lockdown drill procedure. No, it doesn't require us to pack heat.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

why is Canada different

burn all provinces except Halifax

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

mandatory lesbian posted:

as someone who lived in lynchburg when falwell died, i feel your pain and hope the graham estate doesnt deface a loving mountain in dedication to him

they have a cult compound outside asheville so yeah that's probably on the menu

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

My principal just emailed us an updated lockdown drill procedure. No, it doesn't require us to pack heat.

Email back and ask why your school hates freedom

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’m scared.... :’(

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Not a Children posted:

oh my god he actually said it

I thought people only said that ironically

said what

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

dudes a terrorist lmao

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
https://twitter.com/loisbeckett/status/966697762078253056
thanks for the shoutout Wayne!!

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

uhhh

is he going to end this by saying that shooting kids is actually good because they were spies for the liberal deep state? because he seems to be going that direction

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

why is Canada different
It isn't, really. Lotta racists, lotta materialism, natives all dead or irrelevant.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

On a forum where “cumshitter” is a financial advisor and “Pancakes” is a lawyer, “HUGE PUBES A PLUS” being a teacher is still pretty great.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

euphronius posted:

why is Canada different

Canada explicitly embraced multiculturalism as a civic virtue and thus xenophobia and otherism isn’t as poisonous.

hence why all of their alt-right weirdos have to come to the us for clicks, there’s an extremely small audience for that stuff in Canada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

If it's so difficult to regulate gun sales that we should just give up and make sure everyone is appropriately armed as a deterrent, can we just drop the war on drugs and adopt this same strategy for weed?? :420:

• Locked thread