Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

even your own wife calls you the decaffeinated version of something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Pick posted:

I, Pick

all I see when she posts

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

euphronius posted:

why is Canada different

while america was getting extremely high on its own supply in the 1940s canada and australia were still appendages of the british empire, which was busy choking on its own blood as it died

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

jBrereton posted:

bullshit. Thousands of native children were murdered by residential schools directly, and their cultures were deliberately annihilated. Even today, First Nations are killing themselves at incredible rates (7 times the average - 11 times for inuit youth) while the Toronto Sun et al crow about them getting free stuff.
Plus there was that big case just a couple weeks ago where a First Nations kid got shot and his shooter was acquitted.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
"Any kind of settler is welcome" - the incredibly powerful progressive rhetoric of Canada.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/966702965158445056

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

oh my goddddddddd karen is going on about mike pence wanting only a horse in his life

that when he rides a horse is the only time that hes truly satisfied

lmao

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

do it w public social media postinga and release the gunhaver database to the public

use public records to associate the gunhaver names w addresses and phone numbers before you post it, yknow, as a lark

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

oh my goddddddddd karen is going on about mike pence wanting only a horse in his life

The gently caress is he doing as VP, then? Dude is rich enough to go full horse 24/7 until he dies.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

:eyepop:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

mormonpartyboat posted:

Much like Walken wearing Bruce Willis's dad's watch up his rear end, Pence rides horses up his rear end.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Canada is awful but it lucked out and is neighbors with somebody infinitely worse

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

tired:

wired:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Who wouldn't want a horse in their life? Magnificent creatures with powerful mscles

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Careful Drums posted:

this was me in high school

worst snype ever

I graduated the year before Columbine. I was weird, and me and my parents agreed they would have profiled the gently caress out of me.

This is probably true of half of SA.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/betsy_klein/status/966703723287318529

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

univbee posted:

The gently caress is he doing as VP, then? Dude is rich enough to go full horse 24/7 until he dies.
If you go full horse you usually die immediately.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
there are no good places, Australia Did A Thing about guns but they also lock up migrants in actual island prisons

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SHOW ME THE CARTOONS GOD drat IT

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

mike pence would be an annoying neighbor

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

Plus there was that big case just a couple weeks ago where a First Nations kid got shot and his shooter was acquitted.
right

But hey the PM took his shoes off before he went in a tepee (and do you think the AFN leaders had the power to say 'get bent' when he did this promo?) so the country is basically Good.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

FactsAreUseless posted:

If you go full horse you usually die immediately.

:rip: kenneth pinyan

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Is Trump going to CPAC this year?

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

univbee posted:

This is true of all rich people. Turns out, they're all just sociopaths that have no idea how to do anything but continue hoarding riches and any claims to the contrary are just them manufacturing personas in an effort to continue making money.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

logikv9 posted:

there are no good places, Australia Did A Thing about guns but they also lock up migrants in actual island prisons
White conquest destroyed the world.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Ruzihm posted:

said what

"The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

Like I thought that was parody

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

a.lo posted:

Who wouldn't want a horse in their life? Magnificent creatures with powerful mscles

Until they die from intrusive thoughts

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
What if die hard was in a school and john macclaine was a teacher and he didn't need to send the ho ho ho now I have a machine gun message because he had one the whole time?

brb writing script

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Not a Children posted:

"The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

Like I thought that was parody

:chaostrump:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

jBrereton posted:

right

But hey the PM took his shoes off before he went in a tepee (and do you think the AFN leaders had the power to say 'get bent' when he did this promo?) so the country is basically Good.

you can be not good but better than the USA

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

they'll be released in a few years, and much like W's paintings, will serve to humanize Pence, allowing him to move up the ranks of worst VPs of all time.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Vishass posted:

I graduated the year before Columbine. I was weird, and me and my parents agreed they would have profiled the gently caress out of me.

This is probably true of half of SA.

they sold the "outcast, bullied nerd" poo poo to the public after Columbine and it worked

it was all a lie

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Famous TV Dad posted:

lol being scared of extra sassy teens

teenagers scare the living poo poo out of me, etc

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

FactsAreUseless posted:

Mike Pence, well known hentai artist

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I did a thing posted:

they sold the "outcast, bullied nerd" poo poo to the public after Columbine and it worked

it was all a lie

Thanks dems

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Big Strong Chads don't shoot up schools. They become cops and shoot up minorities instead

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Oxxidation posted:

teenagers scare the living poo poo out of me, etc

one time at mcdonalds I dropped my ice cream cone and 3 teens laughed at me and I honestly wanted to just walk out the door and drive away. I could not imagine pissing off a stadium of teens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
screaming directly at my monitor until my eyebrows fall off

• Locked thread