Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Gorilla Salad posted:

This is up there with the anal sex telomeres guy who believed loving young girls up the bunghole made him immortal.

I thought the idea was that as an older gentleman he had more telomeres and so younger ladies should gently caress them so they could live longer? Or am I confusing something/someone else with that.

E: I'm getting that backwards. He has less telomerase and so he's less carcinogenic.

a gallery https://imgur.com/a/243Vb#omhRU7u

Garrand has a new favorite as of 06:14 on Feb 22, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I'll be the first to admit this isn't really a funny picture in the conventional sense, but we don't really have a "Post Your Favorite What The Christ Image". Which is a kind of funny? Maybe?

It's the five colors in Magic: The Gathering, and the ten bi-color guilds from the Ravnica set. After that, your guess is as good as mine. As one of the surprisingly-many people who posted this on Twitter said, this thing has layers.

e: oh, yeah, we do have a graph thread; didn't think about it. Mea culpa.

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 06:46 on Feb 22, 2018

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

That was posted in the PYF awful graphs thread but since it's here

Also that answered the question I had in that thread so thanks

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

that makes me strad

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Bored posted:

THE ONE DICK

Or is he saying that women grow a dick equal to the size of their partner's dick, but it only happens once?

Is this the plot of an anime? Is this man searching for his perfect dickgirl?

It's like Eminiem said

You better lose yourself in the semen, from the man
You want it, you better never let it go
You only get one cock, do not miss its chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
Seems like a really depressing life assuming that, as a presumptive guy, you have an inherently lovely personality by virtue of being male.

By this logic, the ideal wife would be someone who had unprotected sex with tons of people as long as they had above average personalities.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Das Boo posted:

How many fucks until I become the man?

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
These get better and better.

https://twitter.com/botnikstudios/status/966364931586183182

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

I love these. Did you see this movie written by a bot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY7x2Ihqjmc

e: yeah there's a new one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qPgG98_CQ8

SpaceGoatFarts has a new favorite as of 10:16 on Feb 22, 2018

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Again with the spiders and people replacing a person with pig, just like in that Harry Potter story.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

THIS IS MY HOLE! IT WAS MADE FOR ME!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
The only inaccurate thing in that picture is that you can't get a rifle with an underslung grenade launcher.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

Good morning SA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0Gr5CWwLgc

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

The only inaccurate thing in that picture is that you can't get a rifle with an underslung grenade launcher.

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

:pseudo: I'm pretty sure the Tunnel Snakes and Vault 101 aren't in Fallout: New Vegas

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?

Screenshots on Twitter must be the hands-down worst medium for posting a screenplay.

Edit:Wasn't the King running an entirely different gang in NV?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pararoid posted:

:pseudo: I'm pretty sure the Tunnel Snakes and Vault 101 aren't in Fallout: New Vegas

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

This is apparently A Thing in China as well, despite the government's effort to stop it.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I believe I speak for a lot of people when I say: what

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I might be getting Botnik fatigue but I swear they are editing these with a heavier hand every time and it's tipping the scale back to lol-random instead of laughing at the silly robot who thinks it's a script writer.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

zedprime posted:

I might be getting Botnik fatigue but I swear they are editing these with a heavier hand every time and it's tipping the scale back to lol-random instead of laughing at the silly robot who thinks it's a script writer.

Totally agree. At the same time it's kinda interesting that I find myself mildly irritated by a person imitating a robot trying to imitate a person because it's not as funny as an actual robot trying to imitate a person. It's like an AI version of Victor/Victoria, and it's fuckin' weird.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

zedprime posted:

It's predictive text so it was never a robot writing the scripts. It's basically Choose Your Own Adventure but for writing a story instead of reading it.

I wrote a "zedprime" post by inputting all the posts you've made in this thread and then seeing what popped up after each word branched out into new options for more words.

zedprimebot posted:

gently caress consent. I swear it's like a Quarter Pounder: just like mom. [Google image of women being margarine]

Edit: Here's the link to it. Zedprime.txt

Lobok has a new favorite as of 16:59 on Feb 22, 2018

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The thing doesn't "write" anything either. There's still a person sitting there, looking at the ~30 words it predicted and choosing the ones that make the most sense/are funny.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Certainly tops this.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Lobok posted:

It's predictive text so it was never a robot writing the scripts. It's basically Choose Your Own Adventure but for writing a story instead of reading it.

I wrote a "zedprime" post by inputting all the posts you've made in this thread and then seeing what popped up after each word branched out into new options for more words.

If this was the trigbot, that would have ended with "just like your mom."

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

zedprime posted:

I'll not argue with you about this, but "You don't know how to iron my dad?!" got a laugh out of me, so. :shrug:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Baron von Eevl posted:

If this was the trigbot, that would have ended with "just like your mom."

I need new jokes.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Lobok posted:

It's indistinguishable from my normal posts.

But I realize it's the most editable of the robot mediums and that's why I also chalked it up as maybe fatigue of the medium. But the early ones seemed much more dream like and less like a writing workshop about a Frasier episode about an iron.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

zedprime posted:

It's indistinguishable from my normal posts.

But I realize it's the most editable of the robot mediums and that's why I also chalked it up as maybe fatigue of the medium. But the early ones seemed much more dream like and less like a writing workshop about a Frasier episode about an iron.

Maybe they're becoming more aware/self-conscious of their own style and changing it up.

Also, I really wish I had some way to scrape off of SA because it'd be awesome to upload a user's post history to make a predictive keyboard out of them.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Trig Discipline posted:

I need new jokes.

Which is what your mom said when she decided to get pregnant

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

This is apparently A Thing in China as well, despite the government's effort to stop it.

I would've put real money on it being a Russian Thing.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It's because in China it's considered good luck or whatever the more people you have at your funeral, and so the modern Chinese tendency to take everything to the most ridiculous extreme they can manage you end up with funeral strippers and then armies of funeral strippers to attract as many people as possible with no regard for any consequences.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

:stare:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This is discriminatory against the lactose intolerant!

He should drink chocolate soy milk if he wants to really taunt racists.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Holy poo poo it's actually true :stare:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/966563489480404993

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Whyyyyyyy?!?!

How are people so fuckin clueless?