Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Zwabu posted:

*eagerly checks value of ReaganBook stock*

*finds nothing there except endless photos of dicks*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Let's not forget TeaPartyCommunity, and the nightly Poopdick ParadeTM, either! :twisted:

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Icon Of Sin posted:

Let's not forget TeaPartyCommunity, and the nightly Poopdick ParadeTM, either! :twisted:

Holy poo poo, it was almost a decade ago that I spent waaay too much time organizing LF goons to troll some Sarah Palin-focused message board while drinking heavily. It was like a 20-30 goon project for like three months, and iirc even had mod sign-off as an authorized outside forum invasion. Was some of that goldmined?

The key things I recall:

-- One disguised goon was in some thread arguing about whether the US is historically a Christian nation, and got banned for saying "I dunno, let me pull the Treaty of Tripoli out of my oval office."

-- Savvier goons figured out some way you could add sound clips to your post that would auto-play, but the coding wan't visible in the post so you could just post white-noise "I agree" posts that made the whole page play the theme music to Super Mario Bros. Then after Obama got elected, they started doing the same with "My President" by Young Jeezy, the one that goes "my president's black/ my lambo's blue."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9sABRosdNg

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Feb 22, 2018

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
It still shocks me to see that actual nazi symbol on the daily stormed logo. Why the gently caress does the US think that is ok.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Fathis Munk posted:

It still shocks me to see that actual nazi symbol on the daily stormed logo. Why the gently caress does the US think that is ok.

You mean the US government, or average Americans?

I think a large percentage of average Americans are pretty repelled by it.

If you mean "why does the US government allow it", it's a First Amendment issue, clearly.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
I assume they must host themselves.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Keeshhound posted:

I assume they must host themselves.

I think they were chased off their servers and are now on russian boxes, IIRC

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Delpino posted:

Gab, you say? That also searched list is just delicious.

Of course the logo is a loving frog.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
In other news:

Grand jury indicts Missouri governor who admitted affair

The headline kinda buries the lede: he's not in trouble for having an affair, he's being indicted because he threatened his affair-buddy with the release of compromising sex-pics, so he's up on charges of "felony invasion of privacy". Note that a ton of Freepers didn't read the link, didn't see this in the news, and so are missing the point entirely:

quote:

Indicted? For having an affair?

But, but, I thought Bill Clinton established the precedent that its nobody’s business but his!

5 posted on 2/22/2018, 4:55:31 PM by joethedrummer

Yes... but he's up on felony charges within the statute of limitations, so not a good look.

EDIT: "He was not in office at the time". Welp, I'm a governor now, guess that means no more sexual extortion for me from here on out!

quote:

He was not in office at the time and she cut his hair a few times. Remember this is an AP wire story of the old media empire. Greitens is an excellent governor and has never held office at any level. He is not a politician, but was a Navy Seal.

8 posted on 2/22/2018, 5:00:47 PM by Neoliberalnot (MSM is our greatest threat. Disney, Comcast, Google Hollywood, NYTimes, WaPo, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC ...)

"His crime is he is an excellent republican governor... that and felony invasion of privacy charges but that's neither here nor there."

quote:

His crime is he is an excellent republican governor and the rats are out to get him.

10 posted on 2/22/2018, 5:01:58 PM by Neoliberalnot (MSM is our greatest threat. Disney, Comcast, Google Hollywood, NYTimes, WaPo, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC ...)

Kudos to DoodleDawg for reading the drat article:

quote:

Indicted? For having an affair?

No, felony invasion of privacy. It was right there in the first paragraph.
13 posted on 2/22/2018, 5:05:50 PM by DoodleDawg

quote:

What is the crime?

Took naked pics of the woman he had the fling with and threatened to blackmail her if she went public with the affair.
16 posted on 2/22/2018, 5:07:23 PM by DoodleDawg

I'm liking DD more and more...

quote:

Greitens is an excellent governor and has never held office at any level. He is not a politician, but was a Navy Seal.

Did he learn philandering while in the Navy Seals?

He may be a good governor but this is entirely self-inflicted. If he did what he's accused of then it's hello Governor Parson.
18 posted on 2/22/2018, 5:11:09 PM by DoodleDawg

Really not seeing how this is applicable to... what was it again? "Felony invasion of privacy"?

quote:

This affair was before he ever considered getting into politics. The guy is a handsome stud and one has to wager if this gal that cut his hair may have groped him.

21 posted on 2/22/2018, 5:15:33 PM by Neoliberalnot (MSM is our greatest threat. Disney, Comcast, Google Hollywood, NYTimes, WaPo, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC ...)

EDIT: "Handsome stud"?

Huh, okay, that part checks out. Now back to the whole "felony invasion of privacy" indictment thing.

Seizing the moral high ground:

quote:

So he told her that if she told people they were having an affair that he would back her up with proof?

Not much of a threat.
27 posted on 2/22/2018, 5:24:42 PM by Harmless Teddy Bear (Not a Romantic, not a hero worshiper and stop trying to tug my heartstrings. It tickles! (pink bow))

Alternate possibility: people are starting to realize that sexual crimes aren't any cooler than the other ones?

quote:

The democrat strategy never changes. I hope the people are waking up to this kind of railroading.

35 posted on 2/22/2018, 5:37:16 PM by hotsteppa

Straw: grasped.

quote:

Greitens switched from Democrat to Republican in 2015.

42 posted on 2/22/2018, 6:06:38 PM by DFG

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Feb 23, 2018

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Armed officer at Florida school shooting never went inside to confront gunman (Deputy present!)

Obviously since armed guards specifically hired for protection failed, rando social studies teacher with a Glock thrust into her hands will do better because of reasons!

quote:

Guard had no emotional connection with the students:

That would probably be untrue, had it instead have been the kids’ own TEACHER.

Trump, as usual, is CORRECT.

4 posted on 2/22/2018, 6:21:52 PM by gaijin

quote:

So much for having armed guards. A few teachers with a gun would have solved the problem quickly.

7 posted on 2/22/2018, 6:22:51 PM by Revel

No false flag! You're the false flag!

quote:

So is this an attempt to downplay the “good guy with a gun will take down the bad guy with a gun” argument that is going towards arming teachers and school staff that wish to be armed? Seems oddly timed for this to come out after the President’s support for arming them. Dem Sheriff with other political aspirations in a liberal enclave only releases this information now? Smells to me.

8 posted on 2/22/2018, 6:23:04 PM by ripnbang ("An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man, a subject.")

quote:

The left has said:

“Teachers have ENOUGH on their busy plates without having to take long, exotic classes on arms tactics..!”

Fair enough, but this most recent news shows that high command of weapons use played ZERO role in this high-school massacre:

Even a teacher with command of the VERY BASICS but a Will To Intervene would have been FAR better than a Sergeant Rock who for some reason shivered in the corner, doing nothing.

The answer is clear:

ARM THE TEACHERS.

17 posted on 2/22/2018, 6:30:17 PM by gaijin

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

So the idea is that less informed people with guns would do better?

That I as a teacher, who is concentrating on, you know, teaching, would do better than an armed guard who apparently failed?

I have a head-ache now.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I'm trying to imagine some of the old lady teachers I had as a kid trying to handle a gun during a stressful situation and its so self evidently absurd.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Mantis42 posted:

I'm trying to imagine some of the old lady teachers I had as a kid trying to handle a gun during a stressful situation and its so self evidently absurd.

I work with teachers on a daily basis. Most of them are young women, and with the exception of one who actually was in the Navy I'd be willing to bet none of them have ever handled a gun.

Given that their kids are grabby little shits, a gun would make the classroom even more hazardous.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Uh oh, Tromp Tweeted, Freep ain't happy.

I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health...
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966662241977360384

quote:

To: SMGFan
YOu can join the military at 18 but you can’t own a gun. That makes sense. Maybe he knows they won’t give it to him. That’s the only thing I can think of.

2 posted on 2/22/2018, 8:08:50 PM by Hildy (There)

quote:

The 2nd Amendment says nothing about background checks.

6 posted on 2/22/2018, 8:10:08 PM by onedoug

quote:

Trump needs to stop. Slow down and get the emotion out of this. This is a slick slope. No reactionary action. Never ever good.

8 posted on 2/22/2018, 8:10:55 PM by ilgipper

quote:

We have a god given natural right to protect ourselves from mentally ill demoncrats.

Guns don’t kill people leftists do. They have a body count of over a hundred million last century.

15 posted on 2/22/2018, 8:14:38 PM by Electric Graffiti (Obama voters killed America...Treat them accordingly.)

...I uh....what, I think trump is breaking freep.

quote:

To: Conserv
I don’t have a problem with any of the 3 proposals.

Those 3 proposals sound reasonable, I don't have a problem with it either

17 posted on 2/22/2018, 8:15:59 PM by KavMan

quote:

Trump is a friggin genius, he knows what he is doing!

18 posted on 2/22/2018, 8:16:40 PM by Bobalu (12 diet Cokes and a fried chicken...)

that's more like it.

quote:

This was announced, or in writing? Cause later today he said he would work closely with NRA. No way someone cannot buy a firearm for protection until 21. There are 18 year olds with families, and in our military, and the small matter of the voting and drinking age.

None of this would change the outcome of attack. Nor would it have changed the Sandy Hook clearly looney son of a woman who took him to rifle ranges and he took the gun out her cabinet, killed her and then went to the school.

Already getting pushback from lib mayors/heads of school systems who, even when provided with funding for training and support of armed teachers (preferably veterans) being offered-— are saying “no more guns in schools”. Idiotic, and they want no-one to have firearms, except “their” people. Just as in any communist takeover, at the mercy of military and police.

22 posted on 2/22/2018, 8:20:32 PM by John S Mosby (SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS)

sure, sounds good to me.

quote:

So is Trump going to push the voting age to age 21?

How about serving in the military to age 21?

23 posted on 2/22/2018, 8:20:47 PM by 2banana (My common ground with terrorists - they want to die for islam and we want to kill them)

yeah, trump broke freep

quote:

To: InABunkerUnderSF
Get REAL!!! 18 year olds do NOT need this UNLESS they go into the MILITARY!!! SellOUT my rear end! ADULT!

27 posted on 2/22/2018, 8:27:57 PM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

I am fine with background checks.................always

31 posted on 2/22/2018, 8:36:54 PM by blueyon (The U. S. Constitution - read it and weep)

quote:

To: KavMan
Perhaps an exemption can added for those in the military. Short of that, I’m for what Trump proposes. Let’s face it, most teens today are smartphone addicts and moral nihilists.

36 posted on 2/22/2018, 8:42:01 PM by Lagmeister ( false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders Mark 13:22)

quote:

To: 2banana
I do believe the age of 21 is only for that one particular gun.

40 posted on 2/22/2018, 8:43:33 PM by Conserv

quote:

To: so_real
Honestly, I don’t think an 18 yr old should be able to buy a semi automatic weapon.

I just don’t.

Flame away.... but I don’t have the least bit of problem with these proposals.

51 posted on 2/22/2018, 8:55:09 PM by Conserv

quote:

Sold us out .
Blow the WH phone lines off .

What a idiot .

I knew Trump was not to be trusted !

Like a age restriction was a real issue in Vegas or Orlando .

Good bye Midterms !!

56 posted on 2/22/2018, 9:03:10 PM by ncalburt

quote:

To: ctdonath2
NRA all shot down the age sell out .

Its gun control folks !!

Like the age restriction would of stopped Orlando mess .

The midterms are lost now .

57 posted on 2/22/2018, 9:06:15 PM by ncalburt

quote:

To: Conserv
Are you one for the gun grabbers ?..

The dumb idea the NRA already said it was stupid .

How is a age restriction going to be abused in the future ?
How would it have stopped Las Vegas ?.

Think before you accuse anyone .

62 posted on 2/22/2018, 9:11:24 PM by ncalburt

wait, is he for or against this?

quote:

To: ilgipper
Trump needs to stop. Slow down and get the emotion out of this. This is a slick slope. No reactionary action. Never ever good.
You are absolutely correct. First, we need to find some way to change the debate from gun control to school safety. Then we need to consider that there are over 100,000 schools in the United States.

Given the numbers involved, an average of 5 guards per school at an average pay of $50,000 would cost twenty five billion dollars per year. This would be on ongoing cost, year after year. We don't need another costly federal mandate passed in the heat of passion.

65 posted on 2/22/2018, 9:15:07 PM by etcb

quote:

To: LukeL
We also have a problem where the medical diagnosis for mental incompetence and danger to society is far broader than the legal definition, which allows far too many mentally ill people to purchase guns.
I don't want to know their medical history, I just want them locked up.

76 posted on 2/22/2018, 9:27:36 PM by ROCKLOBSTER (The Obama is about to hit the fan.)

I don't even know what to think anymore.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
They turning on Mad Dog:

Fire General Sleeping Dog Mattis

Secretary of Defense General James Mattis has done NOTHING to stop the PC insanity and lunatic social engineering polices that are destroying the combat power and fighting spirit of the US military. Physical standards are evaporating to accommodate women in the combat arms and Special Forces. Gay weddings at West Point, NCO's accused of committing 'microaggressions" when disciplining USAF cadets, communist army officers, social justice instructors at West Point, a male pregnancy SOP in the Army, transgender showers, Navy collisions on the high seas, a general fired for calling a woman, 'sweetheart,' no grenade and land nav requirements at army basic training have all occurred on his watch. Mattis is putting our military and national security at risk. Fire General Mattis, Mr. President.

Note: Freep keeps insisting "transgenders aren't medically deployable" when they mean "someone who has just completed reassignment surgery might not be deployable for a while". So totally ignoring anyone who's taking hormones but not getting GRS, is living as their preferred gender but not physically changing anything, or has already surgically transitioned and fully healed up.

quote:

Actually he did pretty good. Notice he said they must be deployable and very few transgenders can fit that category.

5 posted on 2/22/2018, 7:55:34 PM by McGavin999 ("The press is impotent when it abandons itself to falsehood."Thomas Jefferson)

poo poo, is it just me, or are there more and more Freepers willing to actually ask questions these days?

quote:

Actually he did pretty good. Notice he said they must be deployable and very few transgenders can fit that category.

This might be naive but why are very few deployable?
9 posted on 2/22/2018, 8:12:05 PM by Irish Eyes

US Armed Forces in tyool 2018: famously known for being in a prewar mentality after 17 years of constant boots-on-deck conflict.

quote:

No there is nothing more important going on. Those are the very building blocks. Those things he has allowed are fundamentals. We aren’t fighting to survive in Stalingrad right now. THIS is the time to shake the living hell out of the military and root out every vestige of political correctness.

In the VERY earliest moments of WWII, we had ruthless purges and firings of officers to get rid of the prewar officers mentality. The basics matter more than anything else going on today.

7 posted on 2/22/2018, 8:04:19 PM by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up. ....)

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Trump is actually the perfect fit for Freepers because they both have an extremely fluid belief system that changes rapidly from moment to moment.

Trump follows his gut feeling about how to profit or gain influence and is easily manipulated by whoever is the last person to talk to him. Freepers blindly follow whoever is deemed their leader. Both will make total 180s on their prior positions if necessary.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
British Man Assaults Sikh Environmentalist, Shouts 'Go Home Muslim'

I knew even before clicking exactly what the consensus would be: "that's terrible! Because he's Sikh I mean. If he were Muslim it'd be spot-on."

quote:

Another idiot who doesn’t know Sikhs are the good guys.

4 posted on 2/22/2018, 7:12:27 PM by dfwgator

I was going to make some general observation about how Freep-types generally really dig Sikhs for being a "model minority", not being Muslim, and historically fighting Muslims. But apparently even on Freep that's not universal:

quote:

All the Sikhs have to do is dress and shave like civilized people and this kind of thing wouldn’t happen.

7 posted on 2/22/2018, 7:17:50 PM by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both.)

quote:

Then again, this guy was apparently an “environmentalist”, whatever that means.

8 posted on 2/22/2018, 7:18:48 PM by FreeFromWhat

Some of the good ones!

quote:

Wonder if he remembers how many of them fought and died in the service of the British Empire?

14 posted on 2/22/2018, 7:35:22 PM by VanDeKoik

quote:

If you knew Sikhs as I have, you’d know they tend to be very clean and Kemp’s, unlike Moslems.

12 posted on 2/22/2018, 7:25:45 PM by the OlLine Rebel (Common sense is an uncommon virtue./Federal-run medical care is as good as state-run DMVs.)

Bear in mind that shaving and giving up the turban is pretty much giving up on the whole religion since those are core practices. But hey, no big deal!

quote:

I agree 100%. Why go to live in countries where people do not wear turbans, and do not grow beards and head hair from birth. If you feel so strongly about turbans, why not live in countries where it is common practice? My best friend in engineering college was a sikh in India. He had never cut his hair. And he wore a turban. I immigrated to USA, he went to Canada. When he came to Chicago to meet me, I did not recognize him without the turban or facial hair. But I give him credit for “do in Rome like the Romans do” and trying to adapt.

15 posted on 2/22/2018, 7:49:56 PM by entropy12 (30 Million low wealth, low skill LEGAL chain migrants in 25 years is 60 times worse than DACA)

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

This was announced, or in writing? Cause later today he said he would work closely with NRA. No way someone cannot buy a firearm for protection until 21. There are 18 year olds with families, and in our military, and the small matter of the voting and drinking age.

None of this would change the outcome of attack. Nor would it have changed the Sandy Hook clearly looney son of a woman who took him to rifle ranges and he took the gun out her cabinet, killed her and then went to the school.

Already getting pushback from lib mayors/heads of school systems who, even when provided with funding for training and support of armed teachers(preferably veterans) being offered-— are saying “no more guns in schools”. Idiotic, and they want no-one to have firearms, except “their” people. Just as in any communist takeover, at the mercy of military and police.

22 posted on 2/22/2018, 8:20:32 PM by John S Mosby (SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS)

I get the darkest laugh out of this, every single time it comes up. Why is that, you ask? The GiP "Let's talk about idiots!" thead! Read this thread, and despair at the morons that populate the military. Freep wants to use that as a recruiting pool for finding people to protecting children :laffo:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Alter Ego posted:

I work with teachers on a daily basis. Most of them are young women, and with the exception of one who actually was in the Navy I'd be willing to bet none of them have ever handled a gun.

Given that their kids are grabby little shits, a gun would make the classroom even more hazardous.

This is also asking those same women to be prepared to shoot and kill one of their own students on a moment's notice.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
freep getting mad again.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3634506/posts

instead of reading that i'd suguest just listening to this instead.

https://www.wnycstudios.org/story/gun-show/

to see how far off track the NRA is from where it started, even from the early 80s

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Hi susie! :wave:

quote:

To: TBP

Why not focus on the unconstitutional herding and brainwashing and soul-destroy system of the “Department of Edukation” forced in by communists with Horace Mann and John Dewey to drug and destroy our children, particularly little boys-—to emasculate them and drug them so they become the soulless creature and idiot, such as Cruz-—a boy without a Natural Family— and who knows how much he was traumatized before he was adopted by his adoptive parents who were really too old for raising someone so troubled and traumatized.

The “skool” System is unconstitutional and needs to be back to local control with Classical Christian curricula, the ONLY system of “true education” in the history of mankind where children embed Virtue and have the tools to think for themselves.

I am waiting for DeVos to restore our Natural Rights and eject the unconstitutional Marxist system and soul-destroying Marxist curricula that bans only Christianity and embeds Satanism/marxism in children to create useful idiots for the elite Malthusian psychopaths who want chaos so they can erect their utopia (totalitarianism where children are so dumb and ignorant, they have no free will and will “think” boys are girls, Up is Down and Evil is Good (Satanic worldview).

34 posted on 02/17/2018 8:05:13 PM PST by savagesusie (When Law ceases to be Just, it ceases to be Law. (Thomas A./Founders/John Marshall)/Nuremberg)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: faithhopecharity

True, about our Founders and 2nd Amendment Natural Rights from God—never from the State.

But, I don’t listen to Rush for decades because he obfuscates the REAL problem which is the dehumanizing Prussian (socialist) indoctrination centers. The whole system is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and we have to get BACK the minds of our children. They are being brainwashed and their minds are being destroyed (no ability to think—no integration of the mind, period)........We need to ban all screens below the age of 13 like they do in Waldorf schools and return Classical Christian curricula and ban any type of day cares or “kindergartens” —children need to be in the family structure and with a parent’s or family until 7 like our Founders. They need to memorize the Bible, songs, poems, etc. in the home like a Lincoln or Ben Franklin. Free Play and Free Association is essential in early childhood so their brains are integrated correctly-—and loving interaction with mother and father so they can embed social cues so they can learn to relate in a healthy way with all people. Their play with young children should be free and unorganized like in childhoods for 10 thousand years so people can truly think like a Mark Twain or a Thomas Jefferson.

Children are being programmed by screens and with the Prussian socialist brainwashing system which destroys the mapping of the brain and turns them into “bots” and addicts. No inner control—virtue formation only occurs with free play and free association as our Founders knew. With helicopter, programmed children, they embed dependency on authority figures and drugs and outer materialist things-—video games, etc. because their brains are empty or full of mush. Ignorant—non-thinking-—just emotions control everything.

Rush should be condemning the dehumanizing, satanic skool system and the unconstutional legal system which needs to dismantle the Federal Reserve and Marxist Income Tax Act and take back trillions that the Rothschild cabal stole from us and put them in prison for using our people for their evil wars. If we don’t correct the legal system and school system NOTHING changes-—it will only get worse as more and more of the system rots the brains of our children and makes them into little evil non-thinking socialists (ideologues) and they kill and maim more of our young patriotic males.

29 posted on 02/18/2018 4:15:08 PM PST by savagesusie (When Law ceases to be Just, it ceases to be Law. (Thomas A./Founders/John Marshall)/Nuremberg)

quote:

To: detective

We are talking about irrational, brainwashed “children”. They have had weaponized curricula and media to literally destroy the integration of their brain.
Curricula since John Dewey and on steroids in the 60s, is designed to make children into non-thinking irrational, programmed “bots” —useful idiots for their handlers—masters (the sodomite psychopaths who control the banks and all major corporations, courts, and all main universities and US institutions now, as well as the UN, UNESCO, etc. Let’s not forget the CIA, Vatican, Mossad and top of the FBI—who are their brownshirts and assassins along with some military agents inside all branches of the US military.

It is the Mind Control that Huxley spoke so well about in his Berkeley speech in 62 when ALL our elementary schools were WEAPONIZED with a Marxist, hyper-sexualized curricula to destroy the virtue formation in children, so they are incapable of thinking outside the box (coherently).

Only Classical Christian curricula created the Middle Class and eliminated the Serf/Slave worldview of useful idiots. Christianity made slavery, pederasty, incest, bestiality, polygamy, etc. into ‘Evil”. The God is Dead satanists knew they had to “kill God” (Christianity) to make slaves of us all again. Return us to those beautiful days of Greece where little boys were routinely sodomized and used by the males and women were segregated (hated) much like in Afghanistan today with their bestiality, pederasty, polygamy, slavery, and separation and mutilation of women.
Only the Christian Ethic system created Common Law, Magna Carta and the US Constitution and our Justice System where humans couldn’t be used as a “means to an end” like in sodomy and baby killing which is being normalized in our children again as Christianity has been banned and demeaned through unconstitutional “laws” since the 60s. Satanism and paganism and Marxism are the religions allowed in the curricula/classroom.

All INTENTIONAL PEOPLE!!!!!!! WAKE UP. SAVE YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!from their transhumanist future (total dehumanization and removal from Reality, Truth (God) and Science, so no reason and logic (ability to think for self) will be allowed. Only “feelings”-—totally irrational utopia of Marx or Satan.

This is the transcript but it is also on Youtube if you want to hear him delivering it. It is essential to understand the philosophy that underlines this takeover of your children’s mind. It is mind control. (I am not kidding).

https://publicintelligence.net/aldous-huxley-1962-u-c-berkeley-speech-on-the-ultimate-revolution/

100 posted on 02/21/2018 1:54:12 PM PST by savagesusie (When Law ceases to be Just, it ceases to be Law. (Thomas A./Founders/John Marshall)/Nuremberg)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
A reminder that Freep's pettiness knows no bounds:

SC legislators’ bill defines marriage, and everything else is a ‘parody marriage’

quote:

It may not fly but I like the dig of “parody marriage”.

17 posted on 2/19/2018, 6:53:26 PM by avenir ("But as for you, teach what accords with sound doctrine."--Paul to Titus)

Amidst the queer-hate, a few Freepers feel the need to get in digs at their ex-wives:

quote:

So, the vows are binding, as part of said contract (to death due us part)? How ‘bout infidelity?

Hell, I’d be happy if the MALE had *any* chance in divorce court (unlike today)...

18 posted on 2/19/2018, 7:18:32 PM by i_robot73 ("A man chooses. A slave obeys." - Andrew Ryan)

quote:

They should make a law renaming homosexual “marriage” to homosexual mirage.

24 posted on 2/19/2018, 7:48:49 PM by NetAddicted (Just look)

Statement being: "gently caress you".

quote:

At least they are willing to make a statement - better than just bowing and scraping to those who pervert society....

28 posted on 2/20/2018, 4:53:10 AM by trebb (I stopped picking on the mentally ill hypocrites who pose as conservatives...mostly ;-})

quote:

You naysayers aren’t getting it.

Such a bill has the potential to restart the debate over marriage redefinition in the courts. If Trump can replace one more Marxist justice on the Supreme Court with another Scalia, a LOT of damage can be undone.

I hope other state emulate them.

29 posted on 2/20/2018, 6:10:25 AM by fwdude (History has no 'sides;' you're thinking of geometry.)

quote:

A parody marriage is a contract between queers

That's why I love this move, because it exposes their arguments throughout the court litigations as the lies they are. They'll still get EVERY monetary benefit as real marriages, which is what they were always arguing was the issue. Now, it's not the issue?

they are inveterate liars.
40 posted on 2/20/2018, 10:16:46 AM by fwdude (History has no 'sides;' you're thinking of geometry.)

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

What's her beef with Prussia of all places?

It hasn't even been a country for almost 150 years.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Well, someone's still bitter about the Hessians.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Xiahou Dun posted:

What's her beef with Prussia of all places?

It hasn't even been a country for almost 150 years.

Maybe she just hates Bismarck.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

SHOCK REPORT: FOUR BROWARD COUNTY DEPUTIES WAITED OUTSIDE SCHOOL DURING MASSACRE

I am just so shocked I tell you.

quote:

To: conservative98

You misspelled Coward.

3 posted on 02/23/2018 6:04:19 PM PST by ButThreeLeftsDo (MAGA!!!)

quote:

All four should be FIRED. Perhaps prosecuted.

The Sheriff should be FIRED or resign.

This is a cluster of epic proportions.

Will anyone be held properly accountable?

4 posted on 02/23/2018 6:04:33 PM PST by Uncle Miltie (Demographics destroys cultures more completely than thermonuclear war.)

:tinfoil:

quote:

This massacre was ALLOWED TO HAPPEN even before it started. How do I know? This new information PLUS the fact NO ONE acted on the numerous complaints about Cruz.

LOTS OF 'STAND DOWNS' HERE.

6 posted on 02/23/2018 6:05:25 PM PST by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)

quote:

To: bunkerhill7

They’re ALL DEMOCRATS.......,GIRLIE MEN!!

8 posted on 02/23/2018 6:05:59 PM PST by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

Comment #9 Removed by Moderator

quote:

Coward County, FloriDUH

11 posted on 02/23/2018 6:08:25 PM PST by lightman (ANTIFA is full of Bolshevik.)

But are you Gun Adept?

quote:

Me and my buddy, Kimber1911 would have had a different response.

20 posted on 02/23/2018 6:14:03 PM PST by Zathras

More :tinfoil:

quote:

To: All

What is it that Ian Flemming said?

Once is Happenstance. Twice is Coincidence, Three is enemy action. ?

I feel a bit less tin-hatty now, when I think that there were “Orders From On High” for ‘law enforcement’ to not interfere.

21 posted on 02/23/2018 6:14:23 PM PST by LegendHasIt

quote:

Comment #23 Removed by Moderator

Did somebody say 9/11?

quote:

I can’t help thinking of the NYPD and firemen who walked up the stairs on 9/11. And all the brave men and women who have sacrificed their lives in the line of duty all around our beautiful country and then contemplate a story like this...

26 posted on 02/23/2018 6:15:44 PM PST by miss marmelstein

quote:

I heard a report on Chris Plante today that said reporters went to the fired Deputies home and were turned back by 3 or 4 SHERIFF DEPUTIES...armed of course..

Maybe the pen IS mightier than the ‘sword’ (Glock) or at least the Sheriffs office will go after reporters and let shooters shoot.

SICK SICK

Time to REWORK all LEO and get rid of the weak and cowardly SOBs that have an exact shoot first attitude.

When 2 years in college trumps 2 years in the Army when it comes to hiring police, we are in a world of trouble.

27 posted on 02/23/2018 6:16:35 PM PST by xrmusn ((6/98)""Assume this is preceded by 'there is somebody somewhere who will say'")

Unions! :argh:

quote:

To: xrmusn

Get rid of police unions and everything else will be much easier to deal with.

29 posted on 02/23/2018 6:19:56 PM PST by Ken H (Best election ever!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

What'sa matter, McFly?

quote:

Seriously why the hell would they NOT go in were they chicken or something

30 posted on 02/23/2018 6:20:28 PM PST by Sarah Barracuda

Man, they've even managed to work Obama into the Narrative. I'm kinda impressed.

quote:

To: Uncle Miltie

MY guess is rules of engagement AUTHORIZED by the sheriff with obama's blessings ... at the time.

How did THIS work out for ya', sheriff ?

Y'gonn'a hate orange prit soon.

34 posted on 02/23/2018 6:21:45 PM PST by knarf (I say things that are true, I have no proof, but they're true)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

Unions! :argh: Again!

quote:

To: Ken H

Get the Federalized NEA union out of the schools too.

36 posted on 02/23/2018 6:22:06 PM PST by TigersEye (13 Russian Facebook trolls ... and a Siberian partridge in a Russian Olive tree.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

No, wait, Liberals! :argh:

quote:

To: Ken H

This was a perfect storm and a predictable result of liberal policies. Liberal policies that infect the FBI, the school board, the Broward county Sheriff’s office and the citizens of Broward county.

42 posted on 02/23/2018 6:28:01 PM PST by TigersEye (13 Russian Facebook trolls ... and a Siberian partridge in a Russian Olive tree.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

Freep status: Full :tinfoil:

quote:

I speculate, here. This is pure speculation on my part:

Somebody in a position of authority called the murder and told him when to go do it. The entire thing, from beginning to end, was a “deep state” operation aimed at damaging and discrediting The President in particular, and patriotic/conservative Americans in general.

Again, the above is pure speculation on my part.

43 posted on 02/23/2018 6:29:02 PM PST by NorthMountain (... the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed)

quote:

To: CivilWarBrewing

I agree. This was a set up, brought to you by Liberals.

45 posted on 02/23/2018 6:32:45 PM PST by CommieCutter ("Trump is god emperor and he will win." -- some hacker)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

Cowards or did the communists of Broward County need to make sure enough damage was done to have an overwhelming false flag to promote their political agenda against guns, Republicans & the NRA?

Like IRS Lois Lerner, there was NO penalty or consequences, merely a cushy retirement with FULL benefits!

62 posted on 02/23/2018 6:54:48 PM PST by Lopeover ( The 2016 Election is about allegiance to the United States!)

Have I said Unions! :argh: yet?

quote:

To: ConservativeMind

just typical gov‘t union employees

67 posted on 02/23/2018 6:59:56 PM PST by vooch (America First Drain the Swamp)

I was not aware Active Shooter situations operated on Thunderdome rules.

quote:

The main tragedy is that both the shooter and the first responder walked out alive.

One or both of them should have died inside the building. If the shooter died the deputy is a hero. If the deputy died the shooter is a cop killer and would have not lived to see the light of day 5 minutes after the next police officers got inside the building.

81 posted on 02/23/2018 7:26:08 PM PST by Oscar in Batangas (12:01 PM 1/20/2017...The end of an error.)

quote:

To: TigersEye

This was a perfect storm and a predictable result of liberal policies. Liberal policies that infect the FBI, the school board, the Broward county Sheriff’s office and the citizens of Broward county.

Almost too perfect...especially since they were SO ready with organized marches, town halls, and demands. It's like they knew it was coming.

90 posted on 02/23/2018 7:36:13 PM PST by BookmanTheJanitor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies]

You... you... Jerks!

quote:

All those who were so quick to blame the NRA..they are making total jerks out of themselves. Same with the companies who are distancing themselves from the NRA.

114 posted on 02/23/2018 8:06:33 PM PST by hsmomx3

False Flag!

quote:

Hard not to believe this was a false flag attack planned and orchestrated by the cia and fbi.

To perpetrate gun control brainwashing.

117 posted on 02/23/2018 8:19:01 PM PST by reasonisfaith ("...because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians))

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Plinkey posted:

Sometimes, lol, it seems quite a few do and lost followers overnight and they other 1/3 don't understand it, then another group wants to sue twitter for getting rid of bots, and there's one guy that wants JimRob to make a 'real' conservative twitter to take down twitter and 'make JimRob a billionare'

It's here if someone wants to do some digging for freep gold, I just don't have time at the momemnt.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3633969/posts

I guess they forgot about ReaganBook

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

From another site
It appears they are removing bots and AI sites. Some people are having to prove they are human and then are returned to the site.

If so this is a good thing. Conservatives sites are seeing the most action because nobody in their right mind would program an artificial intelligence or spam team to target a liberal. They are them.

38 posted on 2/21/2018, 11:46:58 AM by hoosiermama (When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice.DJT)

Russians are liberals? Someone should inform the Russians

So they think CWII is so easy to start? There are plenty of purgees who are tech savy and can build web sites. Twitter and You Tube should learn a hard lesson in free market economics ASAP; i.e., competition.

197 posted on 2/21/2018, 6:19:16 PM by Eleutheria5 (“If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.)

They did. They dominate their niche and spam advertisements to get money while in youtube's case, pay their content creators less than before because they found ways to penalize users

Now because your hateful poo poo gets called hateful poo poo isn't because they care, it's because regular people know your hateful poo poo is hateful poo poo. And it still amazes me they think they're being cracked down on when you can go watch and read solid republican idiot ramblings and racism forever

Need that old jpeg of persecution except change "Christians" to "Republican morons"

...should've sent a poet...

I didn't know what Steemit is, which could be either because I'm old and out of touch, or because I'm not an rear end in a top hat lunatic. So I looked it up, and ironically 14 words in is when you see the first red flag:

Though to their credit, this is the truest thing I've ever seen a blockchainer admit:

Ah yes, the alt right, defenders of free speech where you have to earn the right to use free speech

Holy poo poo, it was almost a decade ago that I spent waaay too much time organizing LF goons to troll some Sarah Palin-focused message board while drinking heavily. It was like a 20-30 goon project for like three months, and iirc even had mod sign-off as an authorized outside forum invasion. Was some of that goldmined?

The key things I recall:

-- One disguised goon was in some thread arguing about whether the US is historically a Christian nation, and got banned for saying "I dunno, let me pull the Treaty of Tripoli out of my oval office."

-- Savvier goons figured out some way you could add sound clips to your post that would auto-play, but the coding wan't visible in the post so you could just post white-noise "I agree" posts that made the whole page play the theme music to Super Mario Bros. Then after Obama got elected, they started doing the same with "My President" by Young Jeezy, the one that goes "my president's black/ my lambo's blue."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9sABRosdNg

Dick Ridin' Obama would have been better, if it existed at that time

Xiahou Dun posted:

So the idea is that less informed people with guns would do better?

That I as a teacher, who is concentrating on, you know, teaching, would do better than an armed guard who apparently failed?

I have a head-ache now.

I'm fairly certain SWAT would be just as likely to drop you with a bullet to the skull as they would the actual gunman when they spotted you either brandishing or firing a gun.
Trump is a moron and so is any retard that thinks arming teachers is a good idea

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Feb 24, 2018

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

SocketWrench posted:

I'm fairly certain SWAT would be just as likely to drop you with a bullet to the skull as they would the actual gunman when they spotted you either brandishing or firing a gun.
Trump is a moron and so is any retard that thinks arming teachers is a good idea

SWAT shoots people for opening the loving door.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Keeshhound posted:

SWAT shoots people for opening the loving door.

Yeah, but let's be fair here, they're looking for an active shooter with a weapon. Said teacher holding a weapon is gonna get dropped while one without is gonna get the tackle and detain.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

SocketWrench posted:

Yeah, but let's be fair here, they're looking for an active shooter with a weapon. Said teacher holding a weapon is gonna get dropped while one without is gonna get the tackle and detain.

As has been demonstrated many times, SWAT isn't necessarily going to look for a weapon before unloading on you. You'll be lucky if they look to see if you're holding something small and black before emptying an MP5 into your head.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

chitoryu12 posted:

As has been demonstrated many times, SWAT isn't necessarily going to look for a weapon before unloading on you. You'll be lucky if they look to see if you're holding something small and black before emptying an MP5 into your head.

I think the problem is they'll look for anything black.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Zanzibar Ham posted:

:vince:

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Nice.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Zanzibar Ham posted:

:drat:

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
I saw in the news that NRA sponsors are starting to drop them like a bad habit. So of course I wanted to know what Freep thinks!
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3634923/posts

quote:

Delta, United Airlines to end discounted rates for NRA members
Washington Examiner ^ | February 24, 2018 | Daniel Chaitin
Posted on 2/24/2018, 12:27:19 PM by EdnaMode

Two airlines, Delta Air Lines and United Airlines, announced Saturday that they are ending discounted-rate deals with the National Rifle Association, adding to a growing list of companies distancing themselves from the gun-rights lobby group as it fights a push for stricter gun control measures after a deadly high school shooting on Valentine's Day in Parkland, Fla.

"Delta is reaching out to the NRA to let them know we will be ending their contract for discounted rates through our group travel program. We will be requesting that the NRA remove our information from their website," Delta tweeted early in the morning.

Delta ✔ @Delta Delta is reaching out to the NRA to let them know we will be ending their contract for discounted rates through our group travel program. We will be requesting that the NRA remove our information from their website. 8:32 AM - Feb 24, 2018

Hours later, United Airlines issued a similar statement.

"United is notifying the NRA that we will no longer offer a discounted rate to their annual meeting and we are asking that the NRA remove our information from their website," their tweet said.

United Airlines ✔ @united United is notifying the NRA that we will no longer offer a discounted rate to their annual meeting and we are asking that the NRA remove our information from their website. 10:26 AM - Feb 24, 2018

The Florida shooting suspect, 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz, allegedly used a Colt AR-15 semi-automatic rifle, purchased legally, in the attack that left 17 people dead and more than a dozen more injured. The teenager, who had received marksmanship training in a Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps program supported by the NRA Foundation, also owned at least six other long guns, according to police.

After the shooting, students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have led an effort calling on lawmakers to pass restrictive gun measures. The NRA, however, has not been moved.

Speaking at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference on Thursday, Wayne LaPierre, the NRA's executive vice president, called for more armed school security and blamed Democrats and the media for politicizing school shootings.

Since then, starting with the First National Bank of Omaha on Thursday, a number of business have announced they are severing ties with the NRA, including MetLife, the New York-based insurer, and auto-rental service Enterprise
(I found 3 of these threads so I'm just gonna pull from the one with the most posts)

:tinfoil:

quote:

To: EdnaMode
I am not boycotting the the boycotters, but I am compiling a list of security concerns for my family, my employees, and for myself to use to avoid being targeted by terrorists and criminals.

I believe that there is a reasonable expectation that criminals and terrorists will use this information to target softer targets in the belief that the lack of NRA Members reduces the chance of an armed response.

The boycotters will be targeted along with their customers, it isn’t safe to do business with them.

2 posted on 2/24/2018, 12:28:40 PM by dila813 (Voting for Trump to Punish Trumpets!)

quote:

And delta twitter chummed it up with a planned parenthood nutball afterwards. Total solidarity with baby killers.

3 posted on 2/24/2018, 12:29:44 PM by ilgipper

"We're the real persecuted minority!"

quote:

Discriminating against NRA members is OK.

Refusing to bake a gay cake? DISCRIMINATION! GO TO JAIL.

9 posted on 2/24/2018, 12:35:45 PM by proust ("The rule is, jam tomorrow and jam yesterday, but never jam today.")

FASCISM! FREE SPEECH!

quote:

To: Williams
We will remember the companies who want to interfere with freedom of thought.

19 posted on 2/24/2018, 12:43:01 PM by FreedBird (C)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

*sucks air through teeth*

quote:

To: TTFlyer
Same sh_t, different century.

20 posted on 2/24/2018, 12:43:14 PM by dfwgator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

Please think of the poor persecuted NRA members.

quote:

To: Salvavida
And these companies are using this tragedy to drop NRA member’s benefit to make more cash profit for themselves and do it under the banner of “public outrage”. Hypocrites.

22 posted on 2/24/2018, 12:43:44 PM by kiltie65
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

lol

quote:

Firing back at Delta and United for dropping their discount isn’t going to help.

We need to start demanding they drop support for leftist organizations like LGBTQA, BLM, Planned Parenthood and others.

This is how the leftists want the game played then we play there.

The time for silence is over.

24 posted on 2/24/2018, 12:45:42 PM by Skywise

It just keeps going, absolute pro click. 2 other threads if you need more freep tears:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3634912/posts
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3634839/posts

Next up
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3635177/posts
Michelle Obama to release memoir in November

quote:

The former first lady tweeted Sunday that the book is called "Becoming." She is calling her memoir a "deeply personal experience."

The former first lady and her husband, former President Barack Obama, last year reached a joint agreement with Penguin Random House for their respective books. The deal is believed to be well in excess of $30 million.

Good thing you're not, I guess?

quote:

To: bgill
$30 million? the publisher’s way of kissing a$$ for future influence and benefits.

I would never give 1 cent to an America-hating individual.

3 posted on 2/25/2018, 2:32:05 PM by I want the USA back (Free Republic keeps me from going insane in a world that has chosen insanity over reason.)
For what? I'll wait.

quote:

Michelle Obama to release memoir in November
Who the freak cares?

The real question is, "Will her husband be indicted and/or in prison by then?"

After that, she'll have some real memoirs to write about.

7 posted on 2/25/2018, 2:35:27 PM by Jim 0216
ooo wow ah...

quote:

It will be a travelogue of her many many taxpayer funded trips!

8 posted on 2/25/2018, 2:35:58 PM by LostInBayport (When there are more people riding in the cart than there are pulling it, the cart stops moving...)

What the gently caress is this even I don't-

quote:

So does she reimburse me for these personal experiences? I mean they must not be work related if they are personal? And if they are personal, she obviously is giving up such a claim if she is going to share them with us for a profit?

14 posted on 2/25/2018, 2:39:39 PM by blackdog

Classic Freep

quote:

Think I’ll wait until the movie comes out....The Fatass
Chronicles...starring Oprah Windbag and Whoopi Gasbag
as Mooochelle.

15 posted on 2/25/2018, 2:39:59 PM by Sivad (Democrat agenda = infiltrate, overtake, politicize, weaponize)

Ah I believe it's called "Shyriiwook" thank you very much :awesome:

quote:

Is it in human or wookie?

25 posted on 2/25/2018, 2:45:19 PM by King Moonracer (Bad lighting and cheap fabric, that's how you sell clothing.....Dirty Bob Mueller)
gently caress it I'm done here.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

quote:

I am not boycotting the the boycotters, but I am compiling a list of security concerns for my family, my employees, and for myself to use to avoid being targeted by terrorists and criminals.

I believe that there is a reasonable expectation that criminals and terrorists will use this information to target softer targets in the belief that the lack of NRA Members reduces the chance of an armed response.

The boycotters will be targeted along with their customers, it isn’t safe to do business with them.

2 posted on 2/24/2018, 12:28:40 PM by dila813 (Voting for Trump to Punish Trumpets!)
Terrorists will use this information to select targets for lack of an armed response.

On a plane.

Where, by definition, literally everyone has already been disarmed of every weapon up to and include pocket knives for the past 17 years.

If you ever wanted an example of how gun-owners' feelings about guns are almost purely fetishistic at this point, that'll do it right there.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Crossposting from the Trump thread.
I haven't dipped my toes in the freeper pool, and I really don't want to, watching the crazy from this thread is enough.... Has that trailer gotten any hits on the their sites..? Might be a good tyre for the dumpster fire.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
I love Michelle Obama threads, because nothing makes Freep drop the pretence of not being super-racist assholes faster than her. Jesus Christ.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Dental Tourism in Mexico: There’s Risk and Reward

quote:

To: nickcarraway
A better option is Hungary. Also no Muzzies or drug cartels.

2 posted on 2/25/2018, 9:03:38 PM by Extremely Extreme Extremist (If the illegal immigration issue were Social Security, it'd be privatized by now.)

quote:

To: luvbach1
Well, the place I go is near the clean Walmart, so it’s bound to be a little pricey.

21 posted on 2/25/2018, 11:16:45 PM by dsc (Our system of government cannot survive one party control of communications.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

RagnarokAngel posted:

This guy must permanently live in 1950's red scare