Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Teikanmi posted:

lol I mean what is the context though,

Kills, towers etc

zero kills zero towers giving up at 6 minutes across the board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Really liking the look of Kai'sa's kit. That helmet is never coming off though.

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
The delivery on this one kills me.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Methanar posted:

zero kills zero towers giving up at 6 minutes across the board.

Yeah but what about the enemy team

If it was like, 10-0 kills and they had 3 towers, herald and an infernal would probably also I would

I mean I wouldn’t have such a piss poor attitude

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

It's a Vayne so I'm gonna say they died twice taking dumb trades and raged because they couldn't solo carry.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I had a Jinx yesterday start trolling in lane, doing poo poo like flashing in place and healing for no reason, simply because she got first blooded on an invade and was missing cs. She was spamming surrender votes and saying to ff, but we had recovered, and we had a master tier Ekko one trick smashing mid lane and our Illaoi top was 50cs up on their Nasus and got first tower blood. I was basically 1v2 because she would just afk for no reason at the tower. It was only once she realized just how far ahead we all were that she gave up giving up and actually stopped chatting and played normally, but the first 15 minutes of the game were miserable. We were winning hard and he was saying how we would lose and acting like a depressed baby, and after the game said he has real life poo poo going on and it was tilting him. Cool dude.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Only a few hundred xp off thirty now. I’ll do my placements over the next week. Quite excited for them.

I’ve got a 75% wr against mostly silvers in normals which I guess sorta bodes well.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Holy crap that might be the lamest vo they've had in a while. Cripes kaisa looks bad. Does her voice work change at all if you toggle her symbiote suit off of boob window mode?

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
She gets a Full Metal Jayce style filter.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

Only a few hundred xp off thirty now. I’ll do my placements over the next week. Quite excited for them.

I’ve got a 75% wr against mostly silvers in normals which I guess sorta bodes well.

Play one champ in one role for the rest of your games and placements, don’t just play what your team “needs” or something. Play a champ you actually know how to play. Also, the early games mean more than the later games, so winning the first 3-4 gamesof placements is crucial for not getting stuck in silver 4 or some poo poo

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Talon: MAGIC RESIST 32.1 ⇒ 39
I don't quite understand this, why does Talon get to have 7 more magic resist then every other character in the entire game?

Also

Ryze's E - Spell Flux now correctly spreads to nearby units when it kills units who have any form of life after death
Minion afterlife confirmed.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

because talon is a midlaner who never buys early game mr and has no escapes, sustain, or survivability tools.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Endorph posted:

because talon is a midlaner who never buys early game mr and has no escapes, sustain, or survivability tools.

This, he is nowhere on the same level as Zed is when it comes to making good trades.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Teikanmi posted:

Play one champ in one role for the rest of your games and placements, don’t just play what your team “needs” or something. Play a champ you actually know how to play. Also, the early games mean more than the later games, so winning the first 3-4 gamesof placements is crucial for not getting stuck in silver 4 or some poo poo

Good words. I mainly play garen although I throw in Irelia if they first pick a ranged champ like gnar or teemo.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

its curtains for Kevin posted:

This, he is nowhere on the same level as Zed is when it comes to making good trades.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic because Talon has all 3 of those things in his kit.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic because Talon has all 3 of those things in his kit.

Not pre 6, which is precisely the part of gameplay the patch addresses

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
His q has sustain

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
After looking at the remade talon page, I would like to revise my statement to say that despite having those things, riot clearly felt that he got bullied too hard by magic damage early game and wanted to smooth out his laning phase so that he could survive a bit better.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Peak voice acting for my titty angel

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
Talon can kiss my pussy.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Matt Lindland posted:

Talon can kiss my pussy.

keep this in PMs, with talon, you pervert.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Ive gone through all my mage builds and replaced morellonomicosns with the Ludens Echo, the item that gives me mana. This is emergent gameplay

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I thought Archangel was supposed to be the mana hungry item.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I kinda like that all the mana items give 20% cdr for the first one but only 10% for the rest.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Who is the big winner of the AP item overhaul, because so far from early numbers it looks like talon has a 55% winrate because he got more MR for reasons.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Archangels is the late game mana item.

Does anyone have any good Spellbinder stories? What's about better, cheaper Deathcap?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Rygar201 posted:

Does anyone have any good Spellbinder stories? What's about better, cheaper Deathcap?

LS's take on it is that it's like what old Luden's used to be: a midgame item that you can use to rapidly expand your lead along the lines of Mejai's, but with the inherent downside of it not really having anything aside from pure damage. Any mage champ that prioritizes burst like Annie, Syndra, or even someone like Ahri might want to try it out if they're ahead.

Japex
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Rygar201 posted:

Just built Spellbinder on Annie support. The movement speed and AP boost it's active gives is ridiculously good.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Japex posted:

Just built Spellbinder on Annie support. The movement speed and AP boost it's active gives is ridiculously good.

I haven't tried it yet but I feel like it'd be awesome on Fiddlesticks to pop when ulting.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Who is the big winner of the AP item overhaul, because so far from early numbers it looks like talon has a 55% winrate because he got more MR for reasons.

Maybe Brand or Zyra with the changes to liandry's?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I think Brand and Zyra are definitely top contenders. New Liandry's is ridiculously powerful, especially on a budget. You might end up seeing Rumble return as a consequence of it, too.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Vermain posted:

You might end up seeing Rumble return as a consequence of it, too.

gently caress.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

I realize it’s a bullshit game mode but spellbinder in ARAM feels like it’ll be sorta funny.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
https://clips.twitch.tv/HomelyHilariousAubergineNomNom

Volibear looking good

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
New Archangel's feels nice on Lux

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

curiousCat posted:

New Archangel's feels nice on Lux

I've never understood this. Her cooldowns are enormous. Do you frequently manage to turn it into a Seraph's?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Rygar201 posted:

I've never understood this. Her cooldowns are enormous. Do you frequently manage to turn it into a Seraph's?

Three spells every 12 seconds is not hard.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Lux is a champ who also really, really needs a lot of mana to throw around due to the relative weakness of her waveclear without R. I'm debating whether Seraph's or Luden's is the better option, but I think Seraph's might still win out simply due to how it lets you barf out E infinitely.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

E+Luden's Will probably kill the caster minons tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nightgull
Jan 22, 2018

TOTALLY NOT A CONSERVATIVE
or a fucking nazi
The runes tab in my collection says I have 01 / 02 rune pages, but when I go to create a new one, it allows me to pick one of the five themes but nothing happens, no rune page is created, only the one that I have for Urgot still shows up. What gives?