Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

yeah its so carter that he could go anywhere and be happy but he chose congressional investigative committees

he's just excited that someone wants to talk to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The best part is because tomorrow's Friday, this week will absolutely end with Another Tweetstorm

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/966791986341732355

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

juche avocado posted:

the FAQ continues like this

i hear you

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/jasonnobleDMR/status/966479337452113920?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

nice

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

it's just incredible to me

Manafort literally showed up in the middle of the night to Mar-A-Lago and offered to run Trump's campaign for free. This was known and reported at the time, but nobody seemed to think it was odd. Manafort was extremely well known as a Putin strategist and was proudly so. During the campaign, Ukranians found secret ledgers in his own handwriting admitting as much.

Nobody seemed to want to press the point or research it at all. Oh well, this all seems above board and normal!

Every news org in this country needs to be destroyed and any non co-op owners killed

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

MysteriousStranger posted:

The bankers are going to get us gun control.

Insurance companies would do it for us if they would just pass a law requiring proof of liability insurance for gun sales.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Jesus Frijoles, that's like a drunkpost. I thought he didn't drink!

(Drinking now!)

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

hell yeah can’t wait for donald trump jr to testify about how he’s innocent and always cooperated, even gave his wallet to the wallet inspector!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

he's just excited that someone wants to talk to him

i want to talk to carter

i want to hear his takes

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

PDF to me [...] the Eschaton

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

starting to sound suspiciously like insurance!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

seems like this should be pretty easy to verify given the whole thing was televised

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

I am starting a 10 bux sharing service, it only cost $5 a month and has a $10 not a deductible deductible per ban.

alas

‘‘(IV) which (or a predecessor of which) has been in existence at all times since December 31, 1999, and medical expenses of its members have been shared continuously and without interruption since at least December 31, 1999, and

*looks at your reg date*
*looks at mine*

nice

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

i was yelling 'burn her' at the screen

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

radical meme posted:

Insurance companies would do it for us if they would just pass a law requiring proof of liability insurance for gun sales.

The cultural issue of gun control is going to be solved in favor of liberals by bankers, insurance companies, and rich .001% donors. Same as it ever was!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

DryGoods posted:

i was yelling 'burn her' at the screen

lmfao!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

He's a sucker for those emptyquotes

pls do not kinkshame :(

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

imagine how insanely angry people would get if this was a muslim or mormon or something

christianity has a stranglehold on this country and religion is cancerous

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

The internal atmosphere at Google sounds super unprofessional lol like they have freewheeling company wide internal forums why

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
cnn has been lit since last night
:laffo:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Duscat posted:

google has literally no possible reason to have to be on that sheet other than that they like nazis

remember when google had the slogan "Don't Be Evil" and then quietly removed it in the night

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

oh she heard voices saying "burn her" alright

but they weren't in the crowd

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Duscat posted:

seems like this should be pretty easy to verify given the whole thing was televised

lol why would someone do something like reviewing the tape before publishing what the rich people told them to say

Was pretty obvious that CNN took a hefty payment to ensure that the NRA got sympathetic support for their messaging and rep before and after. Just goes to show how little they think of liddle Marco lmao

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/966160586072559616

quote:

“If a lower court treated another right so cavalierly, I have little doubt this court would intervene,” Thomas wrote. “But as evidenced by our continued inaction in this area, the Second Amendment is a disfavored right in this court.”

Thomas accused other justices of showing contempt toward constitutional protections for gun owners, and he complained they would likely have heard cases involving potential waiting periods for abortion, racist publications or police stops.

“The right to keep and bear arms is apparently this court’s constitutional orphan. And the lower courts seem to have gotten the message,” Thomas wrote.

:jerkbag:

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
my pirate msnbc station is playing a 1k tone. it's the end, isn't it?

(prolly punishing pirates. joke's on them i love 1k sine waves)

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Manafort literally showed up in the middle of the night to Mar-A-Lago and offered to run Trump's campaign for free. This was known and reported at the time, but nobody seemed to think it was odd. Manafort was extremely well known as a Putin strategist and was proudly so. During the campaign, Ukranians found secret ledgers in his own handwriting admitting as much.

Nobody seemed to want to press the point or research it at all. Oh well, this all seems above board and normal!

Every news org in this country needs to be destroyed and any non co-op owners killed

trump thred was on this ball right away though

:freep: mainstream media!!!!!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

MysteriousStranger posted:

The cultural issue of gun control is going to be solved in favor of liberals by bankers, insurance companies, and rich .001% donors. Same as it ever was!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

radical meme posted:

We are totally hosed because all of those ports in the Gulf will disappear under the waves shortly after Florida goes.

nola floodworks are designed for the next 150 years of sea level rise and to withstand cat5 hurricanes for the next 70

it's a p important port and they just dumped money onto it after katrina

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

sliderule posted:

my pirate msnbc station is playing a 1k tone. it's the end, isn't it?

(prolly punishing pirates. joke's on them i love 1k sine waves)

ah yes, the brown note

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

here's hoping that jr. tried to preempt another scoop by disclosing a bigly treason to the committee

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
galaxy brain

https://twitter.com/AbrahamHanover/status/966705982830100481

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Duscat posted:

fake news

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/woodruffbets/status/966792644989943808

with all these charges, gates is gonna have to finger a new lawyer quickly

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i always like to imagine manafort crawling up out of the ocean at mar-a-lago at like 3 am and knocking on the door dripping wet and covered in seaweed to offer to be campaign manager

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

nobody who could have stopped it thought trump was gonna win, least of all trump

the republicans were forced to fall in behind the physical manifestation of their id, and the dems were happy they were running against an idiot, not recognizing that that was not in fact a unique advantage they had

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
That's straight up mafia poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

SKULL.GIF posted:

remember when google had the slogan "Don't Be Evil" and then quietly removed it in the night

yes actually

absolute power corrupts absolutely

• Locked thread