Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

But it would be impossible to ban anyone from byob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

BYOB stands for Ban Your Own Brother because nobody could bring themselves to do it.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Jaded Burnout posted:

BYOB stands for Ban Your Own Brother because nobody could bring themselves to do it.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
In other news- I thought I could be vegan for one day today but I lost that battle the moment I decided to have coffee. On the bright side I think I can still make vegetarian

I had a salad for lunch and going to attempt to fry tofu tonight

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Starman Super DX posted:

In other news- I thought I could be vegan for one day today but I lost that battle the moment I decided to have coffee. On the bright side I think I can still make vegetarian

this sounds like a good way to get destroyed

alnilam

Starman Super DX posted:

it's easier than ppl think imo

vegan a little harder but still not that bad

Papa Was A Video Toaster

But cheese is the most chillest of foods.

not ready

I’m actually vegan lol. it’s not that hard, you just have to stick to it. I replace cheese with avocado or they do make vegan cheese which doesn’t melt right but still tastes good.

Jaded Burnout

TVsVeryOwn posted:

But cheese is the most chillest of foods.

Tell that directly to my rear end

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Is coffee not vegan? It's just coffee beans, right? What am I missing here?

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

UWBW posted:

Is coffee not vegan? It's just coffee beans, right? What am I missing here?

I'm guessing they added cream/milk to it.

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

Jaded Burnout

Do your beans not scream when you pour boiling water on them?

jk I don't drink coffee it's awful

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Jaded Burnout posted:

mods??

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
devour meat daily

sb hermit

wearing a lampshade

Papa Was A Video Toaster

You'll have to go through me first!

And probably just me...

Coffee is pretty popular...

wearing a lampshade

:coffeepal:

Olive!

Jaded Burnout

Don't mind those coffee drinkers, they're just bitter.

not ready

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6391496

Not even sugar is necessarily vegan.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Jaded Burnout posted:

Don't mind those coffee drinkers, they're just bitter.

:heysexy::hf::fella:

Manifisto

Jaded Burnout posted:

Do your beans not scream when you pour boiling water on them?

two things, first, you misspelled "waffle"

second, there's your mistake, coffee is not a waffle

ty nesamdoom!

Jaded Burnout

Manifisto posted:

Oh my mistake, how waffle of me

Papa Was A Video Toaster

not ready posted:

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6391496

Not even sugar is necessarily vegan.

I dig the nutritional arguments for veganism, at which point one should have cut out refined sugar anyways.

Olive!

Manifisto posted:

I haven't tried pouring boiling water on my waffles, I usually stick with syrup and/or butter

funmanguy

What time is it?
i like my coffee like i like my woman, in a loving long term committed relationship with me

Olive!

I like my coffee like I like byob

there's no more to that statement, I just like both of them

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
I like my coffee

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

BoldFrankensteinMir

I like coffee flavored yogurt. If you add a spoonful of creamy peanut butter and whip it up real good it makes a healthy breakfast pudding.

Olive!

I don't think I've ever seen coffee flavored yogurt, though I guess I haven't sought it out. I usually get plain greek-style yogurt and add stuff to it.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Coffee yogurt is the bomb-diggy.

funmanguy

What time is it?
I had kahlua flavored coffee. seems like a silly idea, coffee flavored alcohol flavored coffee

Manifisto

funmanguy posted:

I had kahlua flavored coffee. seems like a silly idea, coffee flavored alcohol flavored coffee

kahlua executive: our sales are stagnant. we need something new, something exciting. so I started thinking: coffee with kahlua in it is pretty delicious, right? well what if we find a way to capture the essence of that flavor--kahlua-spiked java--and make a liqueur out of it?

ty nesamdoom!

Starman Super DX

just wanted to point out yeah I take my coffee with milk/cream and I wasn't about to drink it without today. Vegetarian challenge is still in progress though.

funmanguy

What time is it?

Starman Super DX posted:

just wanted to point out yeah I take my coffee with milk/cream and I wasn't about to drink it without today. Vegetarian challenge is still in progress though.

u can do it

e: the only good use i have found for Almond Milk is as coffee creamer/sweetener all in one.

Starman Super DX

I bought some frozen coffee flavored greek yogurt actually :) I hope it's tasty

eonwe

tomorrow is the big day

eonwe

D-Day even, but with way less germans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

funmanguy posted:

e: the only good use i have found for Almond Milk is as coffee creamer/sweetener all in one.
Coconut is better for this. Actual coconut milk that comes in a can though, not the lovely kind of coconut milk that is the same as almond milk that's basically just water and white.

I just finished eating a delicious vegan cheesecake. My wife insisted on eating half of it even though she could have just eaten an ordinary cheesecake.