Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

kopasetic posted:

man it seems like NOLA has the largest number of Trump thread posters of any one city? definitely per capita. I can think of 4-5 posters including myself. seems appropriate given Trump Thread's love of booze

*raises paw*

we actually went back to visit family over xmas and realized how acclimated we’d gotten to california after we got woken up by a p standard rainstorm that now sounds like the apocalypse to us

mmmm dat rainfall intensity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
the worst part about medical school is not being able to smoke weed all the time. i ask you, why can't doctors smoke weed??? it's some bullshit. i get bombarded with "please don't kill yourself, here are some resources so you don't hate your life" when the easiest solution is "free the weed"

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Inspector Hound posted:

Did they say her brother is Erik prince

What's really ironic about this is that the record this is a jacket for is mostly Mr. De Vos exhorting America to practice moral and ethical behavior.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

petit choux has issued a correction as of 03:47 on Feb 23, 2018

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

he was one of the half dozen chuds in that gazebo in boston that was surrounded by like 50k counter protesters

lol that guy does not know when he is defeated

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

He's probably holding out for a pardon, assuming Trump remembers he exists.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I tried smuggling maple syrup but then the condoms popped and it oozed out of my butt attracting bees

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

petit choux posted:

What's really ironic about this is that the record this is a jacket for is mostly Mr. De Vos exhorting America to practice moral and ethical behavior.

:yikes:

its like seeing the truck that will run down coming from 8 miles away

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

sulk you are a 7'2" poster in my book

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
its not honey

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

you are on fire right now
:discourse:

Actually, playing with the cats w laser pointer.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

TRUMP

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
The bees... Were not kind

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

sullat posted:

good thing he committed all those crimes in new york city, which i believe until october 2018 was still legally part of new york state

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

logikv9 posted:

I tried smuggling maple syrup but then the condoms popped and it oozed out of my butt attracting bees

p sure that would attract wasps

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

That dude builtt a succesful internet business that has lasted 21 years. Good for him

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
butt bees are never good but maple syrup butt bees are some of the worst

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/966867752634986502

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

you are on fire right now
:discourse:

u kno 2morrow is friday Linds so u may want 2 preserve some of that decorum of urs for the cameras

:decorum:

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Duscat posted:

good thing he committed all those crimes in new york city, which i believe until october 2018 was still legally part of new york state

The article says federal prison, though. Which Trump can get him out of. NYS prison, less so, true, but the real "gently caress you" charges are federal level.

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

If I wasn't married with a kid I would stop practicing right now and enroll back in law school in Canada and study Maple Syrup law and then get an LLM in like Poutine law or some poo poo.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Duscat posted:

lol

drunk and belligerent, the huge bull gorka is searching for a rival male to challenge

"They call me Durak The Idiot!"

"They named you well!"

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

every time i try to form a mental image of sulk it's like that four-faced god from adventure time except with even more arms, a tv showing some sports to one face, another facet playing a PS4, the front face posting on c-spam and the backward facing one thunkfacing about buying a slightly newer iphone

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Reality Loser posted:

I hope the fired cop Sues for his job back and wins

He didn't kill an innocent so tough luck.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Duscat posted:

every time i try to form a mental image of sulk it's like that four-faced god from adventure time except with even more arms, a tv showing some sports to one face, another facet playing a PS4, the front face posting on c-spam and the backward facing one thunkfacing about buying a slightly newer iphone

youre missing TRUMP

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Baloogan posted:

its not honey

congrats getting mentioned in this btw
https://www.idlethumbs.net/3ma/episodes/command-modern-air-naval-operations

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Guy Goodbody posted:

Did C-SPAM even exist two years ago?

Yeah lol get this my 2 year old was born right before the Iowa caucuses. Shes potty trained now.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
wait who else is in la? I’m in SFV let’s meet up. i will leave my door unlocked and everyone just makes their way to my bedroom. ill be face down with a picture of my av over my face

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

logikv9 posted:

good news all police will now carry AR-15s of their own

They all have this as a novelty etching on the dust cover.

Top Gun
Oct 24, 2017
Is it true Trump is banning video games?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

actually the neonazis all love anime now

Which is tots appropriate as anime is all (loving kickass) technique and no substance in a lot of instances.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

logikv9 posted:

good news all police will now carry AR-15s of their own

lmao what do you mean 'now'

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Top Gun posted:

Is it true Trump is banning video games?

Only violent ones.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
I keep trying to get Trump thread posters to go climbing or running with me or something but none of you fuckers live in Chicago, Trump's least favorite city. :(

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/KETV/status/966870273604517889

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/status/966869624510873600
little less proxy war, little more direct action

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Pancakes posted:

I keep trying to get Trump thread posters to go climbing or running with me or something but none of you fuckers live in Chicago, Trump's least favorite city. :(

i grew up in niles actually

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pancakes posted:

one of these days I need to take one of the buses that run from here up to Chicago so you can pick me up and get me drunk for a week

I'm too fat and, at the moment, out of shape to do either of those things tho. I could maybe do climbing in a three stooges kinda way tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

sullat posted:

can't get a pardon on state charges iirc

• Locked thread