Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Nichael posted:

dona;ld trump, the guy from that one the nanny episode is the preisdnet

also he's quite a lot stupider than you'd imagine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Trumpo

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

kopasetic posted:

yeah Netflix has a series called Dirty Money and that's an episode of it. It is quite good. The first ep is about the insanely shady poo poo Volkswagen did regarding their diesel emissions. VW got pissy and wanted to delay their trial in Virginia because of it. Would recommend.

When do we get the juicero docco

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Trump sux dix and rear end

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

they made the guy from the apprentice be president

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

rum

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Solarin posted:

also he's quite a lot stupider than you'd imagine

it's actually kinda amazing how dumb he really is, like, most people that dumb wouldn't be able to keep their jobs, but as president, it's fine

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dairy Days posted:

they made the guy from the apprentice be president

i'm so proud of arnold schwarzenegger :patriot:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
home alone 2's d9nalt trump???

Stank
Feb 14, 2018

ASK ME TO LINK THE POST THAT GOT ME BANNED FROM REDDIT!!!
I came here for intellegint discourse but apparently all of you are illiterate incels.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

good brain good genes shoot instantly great deterrent attacks would end

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Stank posted:

I came here for intellegint discourse but apparently all of you are illiterate incels.

Trump

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Top Gun posted:

Is it true Trump is banning video games?

even crazier than that...he wants a rating system for video games and movies!

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkZq0ws8RB8&t=68s

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Stank posted:

have you seen our presidnet?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I am a top video game player and FURTHERMORE I

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Last week someone made the comment that cspam is all a bunch of depressed drunks and stoners but who know a bunch of cool stuff

To that i say thank you

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

home alone 2's d9nalt trump???

2 Trump 2 Furious

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Guy Goodbody posted:

Do you guys listen to Trump, Inc? It's a surprisingly good podcast abou Trump's businesses, and how they're all criminal. The most recent episode was the first time I've heard anybody actually lay out specific allegations about Trump and Russia. They allege that the Trump empire was largely kept afloat by becoming a money laundering operation for Russian oligarchs

Why do you not link this poo poo you little poo poo

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Duscat posted:

it's actually kinda amazing how dumb he really is, like, most people that dumb wouldn't be able to keep their jobs, but as president, it's fine

he is a beautiful icon of how wealthy people succeed by intelligent and merit and they deserved to be worshipped and

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Reality Loser posted:

Last week someone made the comment that cspam is all a bunch of depressed drunks and stoners but who know a bunch of cool stuff

To that i say thank you

I'm sober 99% of the time. Trump is the ultimate high :smug:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Nichael posted:

is there a good compendium of dumb, awful poo poo about Ben Shapiro floating around that isn't his wikipedia page? a friend of mine wants one.

https://twitter.com/curaffairs/status/936404033585188866

Stank
Feb 14, 2018

ASK ME TO LINK THE POST THAT GOT ME BANNED FROM REDDIT!!!

Reality Loser posted:

To that i say thank you

No one in this forum knows anything except the handles of right wing twitter users.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

i'm not sure why they took the greatest stealth game of all time and made it about awkwardly meleeing monsters and gathering plants to eat instead tbh

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
do NOT militarize schnorkles

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Billzasilver posted:

even crazier than that...he wants a rating system for video games and movies!

but uh
like with more piss

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

thank you tovarisch!!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Reality Loser posted:

To that i say thank you

Must have read the thread during late night hours

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Mariana Horchata posted:

if they need to find teachers willing to be strapped everyday while teaching algebra they should give them back their smoking indoors privileges if willing and able

Yeah, if I could smoke up everyday I'd reconsider teaching school. Not talkin' about the death herb here either.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Nichael posted:

all shameless is good

yea its filed under trailer park boys as far as im concerned

so long as both make me lmao then whatev

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
*you walk past squizzle playing banjo on a porch and go into a general store covered with crudely drawn signs of 'Piss Tape is Real'*

Stank posted:

*i crawl out from under a box*

"you got a purdy mouth"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Stank posted:

gently caress you youre the moron who learned how to read. i don’t need to read i told my social worker to type this to you. google teen anal

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Reality Loser posted:

To that i say thank you

I've never been drunk or stoned in my life, but I also just know a bunch of lovely nerd memes and law trivia rather than cool stuff.

E: This Canadian skater just keeps falling down over and over again.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

That DICK! posted:

enjoying petit choux getting caught up

That seems like all I ever do you young fucks are too quick for me poo poo gently caress

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Elephanthead posted:

Buddy they don't even let me gently caress the ocean.

FISH CREW ASSEMBLE

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Reality Loser posted:

To that i say thank you

im not depressed!!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nichael posted:

I'm not saying fran drescher caused this fascist regime, but I'm not saying she stopped it either

Fun fact about Fran Drescher; The Nanny was the first show to feature professional laughers. Live studio audiences before that were always just randos who were willing to watch a show get recorded and laugh when prompted. At some point during the run of The Nanny, they stopped getting in randos and went to a casting agent and found a bunch of extras who could laugh well, and used them as their live studio audience for the rest of the show.

The reason why they did that is not at all fun. TW Fran Drescher was violently raped by a man who broke into her home and after that did not feel comfortable in the company of strangers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/966875786576883713

• Locked thread