Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cumshitter posted:

its nice how you love your dog and worry about him

when i leave town and come back to my cats we both pretend we dont need each other for like 2 days. when the older one was younger one time i came home and she ran up to me and then stopped mid run and thought, "no gently caress you you left me" and ignored me for a week

cats thrive on neglect, they're the perfect pets for young busy people and also old peoplee. sometimes they get out and start breeding and create and little ecological collapse. they're very human like that

when I got my dog I lived with two other people who kept him company and took care of him. Now I'm living alone so he spends a lot of time alone, he seems to not mind it but I feel bad because he is, in the end, a jack russell

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

woop woop :siren: pull ova that rear end 2 phat :tutbutt:

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

fat rear end : good

school murde r : bad

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:bisonyes:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

It's sad that Trump has such a poor self image that he feels the need to pad his gloves like that

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SCHNORKLES

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Mariana Horchata posted:

i love getting high but fk man that would be a betrayal of devotion...no bueno

just lmao if your wife isnt the one packing the bowl

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Donald tumo isn't pro choice he just didn't understand before how to make money from being anti abortion. he still doesn't understand but he is very fuckin dumb in his rot piss brain

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

looks like those red mushrooms go straight to your hands and rear end in trompworld

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

o no thunk got sat on

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
stop it you guys im drowning in the ironic nihilism here and its just so much wasted comedy potential with all these kooky gifs and content

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Solarin posted:

Donald tumo isn't pro choice he just didn't understand before how to make money from being anti abortion. he still doesn't understand but he is very fuckin dumb in his rot piss brain

I mean yes sure but also it's a historical fact he was pro choice for the first 68 years of his life

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
truMP

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

also this owns so hard holy poo poo

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

stop it you guys im drowning in the ironic nihilism here and its just so much wasted comedy potential with all these kooky gifs and content

eat arbys

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Solarin posted:

that's weird

am i weird?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lord of Pie posted:

eat rear end

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

how dare u squander this post when u could be solving all the worlds problems with posting

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Epic High Five posted:

that Schnork fighter pic should have only one missile

because the other one went into the Pentagon

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

i too have done years of research and i've finally concluded TRUMP!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

how dare u squander this post when u could be solving all the worlds problems with posting

this but sleeping

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

euphronius posted:

I mean yes sure but also it's a historical fact he was pro choice for the first 68 years of his life

the fact is he has no beliefs of any kind beyond rape money rape money money rape great deterrent

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Lastgirl posted:

Isn't it ironic?

It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is an AR-15.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Solarin posted:

the fact is he has no beliefs of any kind beyond rape money rape money money rape great deterrent

yeah

sorry no idea what I was trying to say aolm

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

requesting that gif of chuck shurmer white man dancing

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

shiksa posted:

lmao where does he find these people

His Russian benefactors give him the names

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

ok i'm done

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Al! posted:

requesting that gif of chuck shurmer white man dancing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

euphronius posted:

yeah

sorry no idea what I was trying to say aolm

he's on the record as being pro choice or some poo poo. domabld trump is bad

• Locked thread