Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Solarin posted:

the fact is he has no beliefs of any kind beyond rape money rape money money rape great deterrent

Ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

god loving damnit. those eyebrows.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

I'm pretty sure the jobs are posted on the WH website. Just toss in an app and see what happens.

Is there an opening for one Weedlord BonerHitler

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

oh thast real good :discourse:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

forget the pictures, I disobeyed the gods :cripes:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

like this isn’t even that bad. I’m not mad at these chuck shucks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

thats not hte one im thinking of and also howw many of them are there!?!?!??!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Thoguh posted:

Every shameless self promoting dumbass in the country realizes this is their time to shine.

And yet I still fail. gently caress all y'all, I'm goin' to the woods to start a communelibertarian paradise

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Weeping Wound posted:

forget the pictures, I disobeyed the gods :cripes:

we're all in here because we broke the covenant between gods and man

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

ok this is def my favorite “remember when this poo poo happened?” moment that i absolutely forgot about.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

i seem to recall this woman having appalling beliefs, but when i see this picture i feel nothing but pity

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

HEY NONG MAN posted:

ok this is def my favorite “remember when this poo poo happened?” moment that i absolutely forgot about.

it's literally perfect

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

euphronius posted:

he chose unwisely

Nah, he got all the bitches. Unfortunately they all have to die now.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/scottbix/status/966832499568586752

:thunkkk:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

did judge jeannie get sued yet for claiming nic cage was the gunman

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Annual Prophet posted:

i seem to recall this woman having appalling beliefs, but when i see this picture i feel nothing but pity

that’s the eyebrows working on you

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

If conspiracy theorists hated both parties like they used to, this would be the better angle for a possible co-conspirator. not selfpromoting-but-not-wrong kid with former FBI dad

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/966853104179273729

like 99% sure the local cops were in on this

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

he didn't need to do all of that because he is the law, the report goes to him~

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

everything is weird and nothing matters

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ok local cops def in on it

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

punchymcpunch posted:

did judge jeannie get sued yet for claiming nic cage was the gunman

you mean john travolta?

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

"Good guy with a gun" would work if we had any good guys that were also willing to walk a schoolyard armed

I've yet to see any evidence good guys exist that also choose jobs where they get to have a gun

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

this here thread is a large source of joy in my on the edge of oblivion life so thank you for being rad human beings in a terrible world and universe

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol the cops are giving trump so much cover by being so loving stupid

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

theyve chosen this guy as their sacrificial lamb....... "good guy with a gun works its just this one PARTICULAR guy is a coward"

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

https://twitter.com/TheWilderThings/status/966185177033691138

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Oiled and Ready posted:

"Good guy with a gun" would work if we had any good guys that were also willing to walk a schoolyard armed

I've yet to see any evidence good guys exist that also choose jobs where they get to have a gun

a bunch of fire fighters ran into the wtc when they knew it would probably collapse

oh right no guns

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

:(

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Nonsense posted:

lol the cops are giving trump so much cover by being so loving stupid

the shooter was an actual red hat but i dont see anybody talking about that aspect

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

How many people would be white out of the total arrests in Florida if they banned ARs or extended mags

3%?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

euphronius posted:

if you want to be 14 again just ignore your wife and take huge bong hits

How about I NOT ignore my wife, take huge bong hits, and make her watch ep1 of The Tick w me because I'm too sick to have sex and she's never heard of The Tick before?

I really want to tie her down and make her watch Frisky Dingo all the way through, one season per weekend, but I'll settle for this, maybe.

drat, gently caress The Tick, I think FD is still the way to go. It's not gonna be anywhere near relevant for much longer. Help me Thread.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Goodnight Trump thread, hoping to wake up to the piss tape

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

petit choux posted:

How about I NOT ignore my wife, take huge bong hits, and make her watch ep1 of The Tick w me because I'm too sick to have sex and she's never heard of The Tick before?

I really want to tie her down and make her watch Frisky Dingo all the way through, one season per weekend, but I'll settle for this, maybe.

drat, gently caress The Tick, I think FD is still the way to go. It's not gonna be anywhere near relevant for much longer. Help me Thread.

which the tick

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

republicans worship. an pro choice ahte tits lmso

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

radical meme posted:

Just talking to a waiter at my favorite restaurant. He's a school teacher and waiter part time. Asked him if he's getting his concealed carry and school bonus. He said every teacher at his school is appalled by the idea of armed teachers and they are all planning on participating in a walkout protest planned for March.

Teachers better than most of the U.S.

Always been true. That's why conservatives hate schoolteachers so much.

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
you're not supposed to make your own avatar gifs squizzle

• Locked thread