Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Nice webcomic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Its pretty good.

The early stuff seems to be a daily diary comic. The wildlife content increases as time goes on til it becomes 99% of the content.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Oh for anyone who was following it, Zebra Girl is back from its hiatus for the final chapter, it should be updating Monday & Friday until it's done.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
oh man I've been so excited to get back to Zebra Girl and see the finale

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

iospace posted:

I'm goign to see more evidence than just text.

a picture is worth 1000 text

Synthbuttrange posted:

Its pretty good.

The early stuff seems to be a daily diary comic. The wildlife content increases as time goes on til it becomes 99% of the content.

now THESE are webcomics

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Well, uh, RIP Zebus.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Synthbuttrange posted:

Its pretty good.

It's such a cliche, but I really enjoy the poignant ones

this one really fucks me up

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Clearly they needed to bring Shauna along.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Screw Zebus, there's more important things afoot...footie!

(Allison posting doodles of whatever he finds asinine at the moment is always a treat)

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Well, that escalated quickly.

JethroMcB posted:

Screw Zebus, there's more important things afoot...footie!

(Allison posting doodles of whatever he finds asinine at the moment is always a treat)
Wonder how many of these chaps Kropotkin will try to sign to Tackleford FC?

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Whoa, Poppy updated.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Tenebrais posted:

Whoa, Poppy updated.

and got name dropped in a did you know gaming video

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I think the hybrid text/comic style should work alright, as long as Morbi can keep their interest in the project. Well enough for me to keep reading, at least.

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012
thanks to others for reminding me that Scary Go Round exists. I took a break after Bad Machinery ended and forgot all about it, but lines like the one at the end of this strip are why John Allison is one of my favourites

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

morallyobjected posted:

thanks to others for reminding me that Scary Go Round exists. I took a break after Bad Machinery ended and forgot all about it, but lines like the one at the end of this strip are why John Allison is one of my favourites
Happy to help! (Also, if you want more John Allison, go read Giant Days. The last issue had Lottie!)

Behold the power of Hbomberguy cosplay!

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

trouble in paradise?

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Looks like we're giving it another go then.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Has anyone been keeping up with Chris Hasting's new webcomic after McNinja ended? At first it seemed like a series of different genres of characters having their own adventures, but now most of the characters have been brought together and it seems like time or reality or something is broken?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Bobulus posted:

Has anyone been keeping up with Chris Hasting's new webcomic after McNinja ended? At first it seemed like a series of different genres of characters having their own adventures, but now most of the characters have been brought together and it seems like time or reality or something is broken?

Does he have a site up for it yet?

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Not that I know of, just a Tumblr.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

:geno:

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Oh yeah, I started to read that (it's like, five mini comic ideas that he just kinda ran with, one per weekday), but navigating a webcomic on Tumblr is one of the worst experiences in web design. I'm sad I read the spoiler above instead of seeing it evolve for myself, but... I can't say I'd rather have kept up with it on Tumblr, so nothing's been lost.

I remember when it started, I was thinking "I bet when he makes a real site for these, someone'll mention it in the SA webcomics thread. I'll wait til then. " I'm actually amazed that never happened.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Ditocoaf posted:

Oh yeah, I started to read that (it's like, five mini comic ideas that he just kinda ran with, one per weekday), but navigating a webcomic on Tumblr is one of the worst experiences in web design. I'm sad I read the spoiler above instead of seeing it evolve for myself, but... I can't say I'd rather have kept up with it on Tumblr, so nothing's been lost.

I remember when it started, I was thinking "I bet when he makes a real site for these, someone'll mention it in the SA webcomics thread. I'll wait til then. " I'm actually amazed that never happened.

Ueugh. That said, if you dont know... if he's tagging things, you can use /tagname/chrono to catch up in order, and then feed /tagname/rss into a reader to keep up with the strips after that.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I'm pretty sure he's tagging them properly.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I know was kind of expecting it...but I didn't expect this.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

So is this Evil Desmond... or Good Desmond?

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Dabir posted:

So is this Evil Desmond... or Good Desmond?

It's Danny of the Wendlefield Mystery Kids. I wonder if the others will show up.

Edit: Allison posted on the SGR Facebook page that there may be a Murder She Writes sequel about Yoga.

Yvonmukluk fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Feb 28, 2018

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this little subplot running in the background of o human star just got real good

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Tollymain posted:

this little subplot running in the background of o human star just got real good

The stuff with the robots is a lot of fun and I keep forgetting this has been one long rear end flashback since forever ago.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Is that flashback STILL going

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Tollymain posted:

Wow, I think I know who the mystery contact Brendan called after Lucille way back when is now. Re-reading that phone conversation in the car in this new context makes it a lot more tense.

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

It's not so much a flashback as the comic has two continuing viewpoints set a couple years apart.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i just realized lucille had a flesh and blood arm back when she first appeared. dang, she goes hard

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Mar 2, 2018

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Moddington posted:

It's not so much a flashback as the comic has two continuing viewpoints set a couple years apart.

it has one continuing viewpoint and one viewpoint set a couple years in the future that apparently is done until the other viewpoint catches back up

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!
I'm happy to see Harpy Gee apparently got a short made by Nickelodeon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSnlJW_ytMI

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so is this the third or fourth time oscar's been endangered in the presence of water in wilde life? i'm starting to think he's got some kinda curse on him lmao

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

PicklePants posted:

It's racked up almost 60,000 views in two days and the comments for the video are universally people clamoring for a proper series to get greenlit, and that was also what helped Adventure Time receive a proper pick up from Cartoon Network after its trial baloon shot was published on YouTube too. So here's hoping that this is just the start of things for her.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

PicklePants posted:

This video led me to binge the whole comic. There goes the morning, I guess. Good job on that front.

I would absolutely be interested in watching this on the teevee.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

i love this dumb comic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
http://www.scarygoround.com/index.php?date=20180306

And with this, Zebus becomes a very strong contender for "Best Next Generation Mystery Kid".