Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

He's not completely wrong here :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
knock out my wealth strong bear

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
This is classic Trump. Those brain spiders really know how to play to a crowd (of his rabid lunatic supporters)

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

JHomer722 posted:

I don’t think it’s healthy to hate someone this much but he is the biggest piece of poo poo in the world

nah i think its super healthy to hate trump and his family with every fiber in your body

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
the party of spite

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

There's a really good back and forth here between James Risen and Glenn Greenwald wherein Risen points out over and over how much of a contrarian idiot Greenwald's been on Russia, focusing on criticizing journalists and pundits while never really addressing the meat of the issue. And also that Glenn constantly whines about people "misinterpreting" and 'misunderstanding" him, but if that happens over and over, it means you're a lovely communicator.

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/21/intercepted-podcast-russiamania-glenn-greenwald-vs-james-risen/

Glenn also defends going on Fox News and particularly Tucker Carlson but in a really nonsensical way

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

welp Paris Accord is back

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I sincerely want to know what is actually on the teleprompters compared to what he is actually spewing up there.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

welp Paris Accord is back

?

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Gibberish

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Are we allowed to grow?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

oh boy oh boy oh boy am I missing a Prez speech??

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

climate thing

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

TotalHell posted:

oh boy oh boy oh boy am I missing a Prez speech??

Did you know the Dems are going to repeal the 2nd amendment

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I DON'T WANT TO BE CONTROVERSIAL

lol

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
why is the paris accord stopping us from building :confused:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

hi, i'm the president and i drink pisss

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

What about it though

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

thrawn527 posted:

"I was in Vietnam..."

Oh, word?

lmao

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Lawman 0 posted:

Did you know the Dems are going to repeal the 2nd amendment

Inshallah

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Lawman 0 posted:

What about it though

climate

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
lmao stop being boring you fat binch

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lol calling his speech boring, that's the good stuff

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

doesn't he have a hard time pronouncing certain words like a normal person? I can't remember what they are but i swear there's some word that he pronounces strangely

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lol immediately swerved into bragging about his publicity

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Lawman 0 posted:

What about it though

it wasn't fair because China and Russia were considered developing countries but the US wasn't. Then he asked, "Are we allowed to grow?"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Bearjew posted:

doesn't he have a hard time pronouncing certain words like a normal person? I can't remember what they are but i swear there's some word that he pronounces strangely

there's a lot of stuff he pronounces with a heavy new york accent

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

id love to lol and lmao but i know in my heart of hearts he would have run in and emptied his entire clip into the first brown kid he saw then get hailed as a hero lmao

Al my dude ur not thinking long term enough

The president of the united states is literally gonna cyber bully a cop until he kills himself that's an lovely omelette that may take a unfortunate egg or 2 lmao

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
yes thinking you can grab any women by the pussy is a good position that people oppose for bad reasons

you fat rapist

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Bearjew posted:

he's a rich narcissist that probably never listened when corrected or no one ever corrects him

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

brugroffil posted:

There's a really good back and forth here between James Risen and Glenn Greenwald wherein Risen points out over and over how much of a contrarian idiot Greenwald's been on Russia, focusing on criticizing journalists and pundits while never really addressing the meat of the issue. And also that Glenn constantly whines about people "misinterpreting" and 'misunderstanding" him, but if that happens over and over, it means you're a lovely communicator.

i listened to the podcast version on my way in this morning. the part i didn't get is when glenn says he's just going on what's available, and that *everything* should be out in the open....but it's an ongoing FBI investigation...

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IE8Z3IOtRk

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/967023015035797504

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lol demanding he gets a 'best speech' award

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Trump seems more unhinged than usual at this Nazi rally

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
also now saying that 2011 was his first political speech, again contradicting his claim that he was only running in 2015

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 375 days!

:chloe:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
rehashing the 2016 election. again. ELECTORAL COLLEGE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries