Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ive known richa rdwolf for thousands of years.......he fathered, delivered, and nursed all of my beautiful daughters.........texas, he is a man of rare and magical force.....his soul rages w pure orgone force........if you do not elect this man this wolf this richard man of, wolf.........then i can assure you that the ground will split......asunder........and swallow you in to the bowels of perdition (hell)......only richard wolf knows the spells that can save you..........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

im not usually a man of prayer, i admit it. but in of my darkest hours when i had nowhere else to turn i decided to reach out. i pled with the lord. "please send me a sign. something to let me know that things will be okay again. anything, heavenly father - i will give you anything for this small favor." i heard nothing... i thought i had been ignored and abandoned yet again. but the next day i met Richard Wolf block walking in my neighboorhood. it seems He had heard my prayers after all. i got myself cleaned up and began rebuilding all those bridges i had let burn down. i reconnected with my daughter and apologized for all of the stupid mistakes i had made. she saw the earnest look in my eyes and accepted my apology. she could tell that i knew better now, that i was finally able to shed the lies and deceit that had clouded my vision for so long. she asked what had changed so suddenly . i told her that it was the brilliant policy ideas shared with me by House District 63 Democratic Primary Candidate Richard Wolf. he was the light that gave me back my life. anyway i cant vote for him because he was accidentally outside his district due to poor planning. so please, if you can, consider this strong and handsome young man when deciding who you want to represent you this March. also early voting starts February 20th...

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
done, my comment is awaiting moderation though. we'll see how the nazis at lewisville whatever do it.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Ricardo Lobo es uno de los pocos gringos que valen un poco mas que una chinga. Yo voto por Lobo porque todos queremos buena mota, y una mejor salud. Pero mas que nada por la buena mota.

thats your spanish spekaing audience comment. someone else post that

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

augias posted:

Ricardo Lobo es uno de los pocos gringos que valen un poco mas que una chinga. Yo voto por Lobo porque todos queremos buena mota, y una mejor salud. Pero mas que nada por la buena mota.

thats your spanish spekaing audience comment. someone else post that

"Awaiting moderation"

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

richard wolf killed and ate a possum back in '91, and we can all appreciate that kind of gumption

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
I've known Richard "dick wolf" Wolf for several years now and I can say that without question he is a fine upstanding man. I was an idiot child in the 90s and early 2000s but now I am a bitter leftist who is centered on issues. I do not know what this means, but I am reaching out to you from across i45 (the pond as we refer to it) to tell you that my friend Richard Wolf does. He's a outstanding person who is most assuredly real. You can trust this man as well as his realness because as a wise man once said "real recognize real". In Houston we strive to be both true but also real, and I can attest that Richard is both of these things because I do the same.

Vote for this man. He smoked me out that one time and is also an American. Vote for him or you're going to regret it.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
is this guy less cool than you? probably

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/19/us/politics/ted-cruz-beto-orourke-election.html

liberal pipe dream of blue texas is looking less like a fantasy but more like an uphill battle

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
we just have to frame all of abbot and dewhurst's sharia policies as anti-freedom and the dream of anti-capitalist texas will start to take shape

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
The freezing rain sheets sideways in District 63, all but blotting out the neon glow of the ResiDrones. The skells and razorcs take the opportunity to corner me in an alley, moving in, chuckling low. I’ve just about made my peace when he steps out, eCigarette burning like a cyclops eye. As they scuttle away, suddenly find somewhere else to be, I finally understand that sometimes, the Wolf at the Door is the best candidate to defeat incumbent Republican Tan Parker. Please vote Richard Wolf in the March 6th Democratic primary to ensure this happens.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

In the political system, sexual criminals are considered especially heinous. In District 63, the dedicated candidate who will protect women's control over their bodies is Dick Wolf.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

slouch posted:

working on it still. a lot of local horse owners find the idea amusing but are either uncomfortable with the gun spooking their horse or do not want to be associated with the bong.

for those that want proof of the billboard heres a camera phone picture i got. because its a big old screen the refresh rate of the image does not play nicely with my smartphone's camera and it is difficult to get the whole thing visible in a single photo. sorry this took so long i've just been pretty busy these last couple days.

also a local paper covered the debate i did recently and kind of misrepresented my gun control opinion but that's fine
https://www.lewisvilletexan.com/news/community/elections/democratic-candidates-hold-debates-in-highland-village-saturday/

:five:

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Shear Modulus posted:

In the political system, sexual criminals are considered especially heinous. In District 63, the dedicated candidate who will protect women's control over their bodies is Dick Wolf.

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

After reading the poo poo Lewisville Texan article, how do you plan on painting your competition as a RNC hack?

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Jose posted:

convincing people you're a famous economist who google have hosted will do wonders for your brand op. nobody will remember by the time you're up for re-election

after you win, the famous google economist bitch will pretend to be you

edit: do you need to know poo poo about agriculture to run in Texas?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Billzasilver posted:

edit: do you need to know poo poo about agriculture to run in Texas?

what does your heart tell you

(actually probably helps to do five minutes of research, just be advised you'll likely then know more about agriculture than most farmers do)

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

hows ur .gif game

https://twitter.com/thedlcc/status/966108075529777153

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Will the horse be a Mike Pence free horse?

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Triangle Shirt Factotum posted:

Will the horse be a Mike Pence free horse?

not sure where i can find one that is still untouched. maybe a newborn but idk if they can carry my weight.

also check out this facebook post. it gives me strength

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

slouch posted:

not sure where i can find one that is still untouched. maybe a newborn but idk if they can carry my weight.

also check out this facebook post. it gives me strength

Facebook mom posts are going to get so good if you win the primary

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Comrayn posted:

a facebook mom staring at a response where a candidate said a cuss word like it's matrix code and neo is flyin around dodging poo poo in slow motion, just in disbelief that someone could disobey the manifest physical laws of decorum like that

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
dear dick wolf, will you continue to shitpost on our dead gay forum if you are elected to public office

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Comrayn posted:

for what it's worth all the moms who have met or interacted with me seem to like me quite a bit.

oh and important information for anybody who has donated to my campaign:
as much as i believe i will win the primary, it's still necessary to plan for a potential loss. if this happens, I will still have money left over in my campaign account. according to the TEC (the people in charge of election crap in texas) i can either donate the money to other candidates or to a non-profit of my choice. i've decided that i will be giving all my unused campaign funds to the north texas dream team. they are an extremely good organization that is involved in political activism and also actually helps people apply for and get their DREAMer status renewed. the money will likely be used to help someone out who can't afford the filing fee. figured i should be transparent about the use of my funding. thanks a bunch for the ridiculous financial support that has been provided so far. if i can't continue to put it to good use i want it to go to someone else who can.

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

slouch posted:

for what it's worth all the moms who have met or interacted with me seem to like me quite a bit.

oh and important information for anybody who has donated to my campaign:
as much as i believe i will win the primary, it's still necessary to plan for a potential loss. if this happens, I will still have money left over in my campaign account. according to the TEC (the people in charge of election crap in texas) i can either donate the money to other candidates or to a non-profit of my choice. i've decided that i will be giving all my unused campaign funds to the north texas dream team. they are an extremely good organization that is involved in political activism and also actually helps people apply for and get their DREAMer status renewed. the money will likely be used to help someone out who can't afford the filing fee. figured i should be transparent about the use of my funding. thanks a bunch for the ridiculous financial support that has been provided so far. if i can't continue to put it to good use i want it to go to someone else who can.

Can't you keep it open for your next primary? ;)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

slouch posted:

wink wink

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

a facebook mom staring at a response where a candidate said a cuss word like it's matrix code and neo is flyin around dodging poo poo in slow motion, just in disbelief that someone could disobey the manifest physical laws of decorum like that

lmebo

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

crazy cloud posted:

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Zoran posted:

dear dick wolf, will you continue to shitpost on our dead gay forum if you are elected to public office

This is a pressing issue for me as well. I'd love for a campaign commitment for "Shitposting from the Texas State House." My next tranche of donations relies on it!

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

I was told there would be gang tags

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Friend posted:

I was told there would be gang tags

oh yeah i remember i drafted a potential one up but was waiting for someone else to make something better. i don't really care much for the law and order joke but since everyone else seems into it

edit: please dont do gang tags until the primaries are over because that's when the fun part actually starts

slouch has issued a correction as of 19:16 on Feb 23, 2018

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

slouch posted:

oh yeah i remember i drafted a potential one up but was waiting for someone else to make something better. i don't really care much for the law and order joke but since everyone else seems into it

edit: please dont do gang tags until the primaries are over because that's when the fun part actually starts

i tried floating a joke about you not helping poor aardwolves but it never got traction!!!

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

slouch posted:

How are you feeling about your chances in the primary? I assume they don't do polls or anything for this level, so do you have a general gut feeling of how things stand?

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Spent four hours on this guys hope you like it

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
canonical

Taintrunner has issued a correction as of 23:52 on Feb 23, 2018

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

UrbicaMortis posted:

How are you feeling about your chances in the primary? I assume they don't do polls or anything for this level, so do you have a general gut feeling of how things stand?

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

UrbicaMortis posted:

it seems like i am strongly preferred amongst the politically active democrats. this is a relatively small group but they are the ones who get asked by friends how to vote. beyond that im placed first on the ballot and have a male name, both of which are statistical advantages. im also rolling out a big targeted video ad campaign over the weekend that should help a lot. without any polling it's pretty hard to tell how things look though.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

at the level of a state house primary nobody is doing polling unless the candidate pays for it, and i would prefer slouch to spend money on the billboard than polling

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

slouch posted:

it seems like i am strongly preferred amongst the politically active democrats. this is a relatively small group but they are the ones who get asked by friends how to vote. beyond that im placed first on the ballot and have a male name, both of which are statistical advantages. im also rolling out a big targeted video ad campaign over the weekend that should help a lot. without any polling it's pretty hard to tell how things look though.

strong virile large male name
veins thrumming, blood percolating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
victory is certain, our cause is just. cuck the nonbelievers

• Locked thread