Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

they posted the list on the official facebook. the first 3 sets of super awakenings are live but not all of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I'm glad they gave us a free 297/limit break dragon/stone :shobon:

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I'm glad they gave us a free 297/limit break dragon/stone :shobon:
Looks like we'll get more of them if I'm reading it right?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

yea it seems like we'll be getting one per day for a week?

also we're finally getting the +egg machine on friday

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Manatee Cannon posted:

they posted the list on the official facebook. the first 3 sets of super awakenings are live but not all of them

I mean yeah it’s on Facebook but
There’s literally nothing in the game that says this mechanic even exists

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything

Manatee Cannon posted:

yea it seems like we'll be getting one per day for a week?

also we're finally getting the +egg machine on friday

It's about god drat time!

For those of you who removed me; I stopped playing for about 2? months because of the Android update followed by transferring my data to another device and hating using that device (iPad).
378-937-390
Slot 1 Diablos (Grodin)
Slot 2 RaDra with bonus TPA

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

Sockser posted:

It's in the MOTD when you log in! :v:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Sockser posted:

Someone link it, I tried going to puzzledragonx and apparently that isn't a good place to go to see NA news now?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Someone link it, I tried going to puzzledragonx and apparently that isn't a good place to go to see NA news now?

this is all the new stuff post celtic gods

how super awakenings work for anyone that needs to know: https://www.facebook.com/notes/puzzle-dragons-europe/super-awakening-system-arrives/1359944917443144/?fref=mentions

list of super awakenings available now: https://www.facebook.com/notes/puzzle-dragons-europe/new-super-awakenings/1359986814105621/

current event: https://www.facebook.com/notes/puzzle-dragons-europe/super-springtime-awakening-event/1360045387433097/

ults added in the update: https://www.facebook.com/notes/puzzle-dragons-europe/new-ultimate-evolutions-upgrades/1359973700773599/

gilles legano stuff: https://www.facebook.com/notes/puzzle-dragons-europe/gilles-legato-descended/1359984407439195/

super awakening event dungeon: https://www.facebook.com/PuzzleAndDragonsEurope/photos/a.441707025933609.1073741828.441177295986582/1359983664105936/?type=3&theater

e: also there's an na stream on friday

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DACK FAYDEN posted:

PadGuide has all the news, events, monsters, awakenings, godfests, egg machines, and more in a single package.

e: Finally got all the pieces of Hexazeon to drop in JP and... um, you only need 50 skill ups to max his L.Kali active? Sure! Like, why not?I have nothing better to do, I guesssssssss.

On the other hand, it's kinda hard to get mad at the game over those ridiculous requirements when you get 6 jewels of creation, 6 tri-masks. 6 rainbow fruits, 6 super noels, 6 rainbow piis, and 6 stones PLUS another 6 stones, another rainbow pii, a six-years aniv-tama, another diamond fruit, and a king shyntan that somehow managed to sneak its lovely rear end into the good rewards event.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Feb 23, 2018

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
you can eventually just run the hexazeon dungeon to skill him up :eng101:

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
oh god i'm gonna run out of coins with all these +eggs

good jovi
Dec 11, 2000

'm pro-dickgirl, and I VOTE!

can we expect the tamadra PAL machine to come back anytime soon?

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Anyone have a maxed out Kiri they can toss up as a lead? Trying to grind out this last February quest level but leaders are a bit scarce.

My ID is 375 214 438.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
27 +297s on my main from all my pal points and an extra +90 shynee as well

30 +297s on my alt and an extra +225 shynee.

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

Rap Record Hoarder posted:

Anyone have a maxed out Kiri they can toss up as a lead? Trying to grind out this last February quest level but leaders are a bit scarce.

My ID is 375 214 438.

I can throw one up, but she isn't max skilled. Good enough?

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

good jovi posted:

can we expect the tamadra PAL machine to come back anytime soon?
It's been a lot more frequent than the +egg machine.

The last time we had the +egg machine was at least 6 months ago. I know this because I finally opened up some 6 month old Pal Point messages. (In fact, I have a near-empty inbox for the first time in a long time. I guess I should get around to running Rikuu sometime.)

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Hobojim posted:

I can throw one up, but she isn't max skilled. Good enough?

Yeah I can make do as long as she has an assist on her. Much obliged.

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

Rap Record Hoarder posted:

Yeah I can make do as long as she has an assist on her. Much obliged.

Cool. She's up, threw a Toshiro Hitsugaya on her for no real reason. Let me know if you need a different assist. Also sent a friend request.

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!
Welp, I dont have a single one of the super secret awakening candidates, so I guess that's just a free +297 for me.

Question for the pros: I made Rathios into a weapon assist with two light rows, and put him on my Amenomina leader, but I've seen absolutely no change in his damage output when making light rows. In fact, he does the same output as the friend leaders. Doesn't seem to matter whether light is his primary attribute or whether I only make a row of 6 instead of the full 8. What gives?

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Chewbot posted:

Welp, I dont have a single one of the super secret awakening candidates, so I guess that's just a free +297 for me.

Question for the pros: I made Rathios into a weapon assist with two light rows, and put him on my Amenomina leader, but I've seen absolutely no change in his damage output when making light rows. In fact, he does the same output as the friend leaders. Doesn't seem to matter whether light is his primary attribute or whether I only make a row of 6 instead of the full 8. What gives?

Not sure I follow you completely, but rows are a teamwide bonus, IIRC. So if you pulled him off the inherit, you should see all monsters' damage decrease.

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!

LuciferMorningstar posted:

Not sure I follow you completely, but rows are a teamwide bonus, IIRC. So if you pulled him off the inherit, you should see all monsters' damage decrease.

If it's a teamwide increase in damage, you would be right that it would appear the same damage on the other leader, as well. I haven't spent the millions of coins undoing it and redoing it to see the difference.

Thanks!

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
I thought we were getting a 297 and a super snow globe every day?

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Nope, it’s just there for the week. One clear only.

As an aside, boy howdy I forgot to be efficient with my plus injections.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

widespread posted:

Nope, it’s just there for the week. One clear only.

As an aside, boy howdy I forgot to be efficient with my plus injections.
I am 30 million coins poorer, myself, and accidentally flushed probably +90 down the drain because I was on autopilot feeding shynees to each other.

I am however out of super snow globes; I did some impulse limit breaking last night, because I thought we were getting more. :v: (But on the plus side, both ReMinerva and Xmas Liu Bei got the awakenings I wanted - red shield and prong, respectively.

Krakhan
Oct 13, 2005

I see you.
Finally used all my saved pal points from my mail, and ended up with 20 +297 shynees. I don't know if this is the most coin efficient way to fuse, but I made a +297 from 4 +75s, each of which was made from 5 +15s. With that method, I spent 14 million coins in fusing costs. Apparently fusing fusing 3 +90s (from 6 +15s) and 2 +15s is the better way though, is that right?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

feels good to finally have all those pal point mails dealt with. I had some from well over 100 days ago

probably wasted some shynees by accident but eh whatever

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler
28 and 3/4 +297 Shynees and ~70 PAL mails less. Shame I only had 8 rolls saved up since I didn't know the +egg PAL was coming, but oh well. Now to have them sit there unused for eternity since I almost only play co-op now so I don't really care about the super awakenings.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing
I popped secret awakening on reApollo and got the L-attack awakening. Which seemed nice until I read that it can't be used in multiplayer... Is that just for super awakenings, or is it particular to the L-attack?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

boo_radley posted:

I popped secret awakening on reApollo and got the L-attack awakening. Which seemed nice until I read that it can't be used in multiplayer... Is that just for super awakenings, or is it particular to the L-attack?

super awakenings can't be used in multiplayer. if you got the l-unlock as a regular awakening, it would work in mp just fine

keep in mind that apollo can get a void pierce super awakening if you wanna keept throwing pluses at him

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So what's the strategy for the JP ranking dungeon? I suck at it.

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

trucutru posted:

So what's the strategy for the JP ranking dungeon? I suck at it.

Something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrKc64tqkis

Pair with Ilmina, use a gravity on floor 2 to get below the resolve, push button the three floors that can be nuked and get bicolor boards for as many of the other ones as possible.

This works if you don't have nerds like Ilm and Avalon Drake:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOxJmVbPinA

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Superschaf posted:

Something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrKc64tqkis

Pair with Ilmina, use a gravity on floor 2 to get below the resolve, push button the three floors that can be nuked and get bicolor boards for as many of the other ones as possible.

This works if you don't have nerds like Ilm and Avalon Drake:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOxJmVbPinA

Thanks, that worked, hopefully I won't be thrown out of the top 6% (not that I care that much).

If there is one thing that I have in the JP server is every flavor of Ilm.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

tried one last time for ny kami and did get my first crystal egg from the machine... but it was khepri, rip. she does not seem worth the effort it would require to skill her up 15 times; no clue why her cooldown is so ridiculous to start with

anyway, dragonbound/dragon callers rem is coming back to japan with 3 new cards and buffs for the returning stuff. the equips got stat buffs and the rest got limit break/super awakenings. kinda bummed about that tbh since I was really hoping nees would get a few more awakenings and I usually play coop anyway, but the stat boosts are nice at least

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

Manatee Cannon posted:

tried one last time for ny kami and did get my first crystal egg from the machine... but it was khepri, rip. she does not seem worth the effort it would require to skill her up 15 times; no clue why her cooldown is so ridiculous to start with

She's the seasonal recolor of a farmable and has the same skill. There's farm builds for her descend so you can knock it out relatively easily with Kingtans which are invading during this event (it's a fixed move time dungeon so you probably want to use farm builds).

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So, the last time the dragon caller REM was around in JP I got (kid you not) six Kulias in a row before calling it a day. (In the US I also got jack-poo poo, but it was a variety of different types of poo poo at least).

So this time, I took a free roll I had forgotten about in the Heroine REM to warm up and got a Julie, mmm, things looks promising. Then I took my free roll in the DC REM and... Kulia!

gently caress this poo poo! gently caress it!

I'll rage-roll again... K.U.L.I.A..

Are you loving kidding me? :argh: I immediately sold their asses and, like a goddamn idiot went back to the torture device..

That'll do pig, that'll do.

Six crystals in a row, including 2 of the new bait and my white whale, Rii.

So the moral of the story is to be an idiot and be rewarded for it. I'm still missing all the other 5*s besides my army of Kulias and that Rathios.

But, seriously, gently caress you Kulia.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

I don’t have any cool stories, but I got Tardis and that new god/devil killer. Not sure what to do with either one.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

tardis is a pretty solid lead in his own right if you don't have any active clause leads to run him on. he also got void pierce as a super awakening for some reason

isndl posted:

She's the seasonal recolor of a farmable and has the same skill. There's farm builds for her descend so you can knock it out relatively easily with Kingtans which are invading during this event (it's a fixed move time dungeon so you probably want to use farm builds).

I thought regular khepri had that random skill activation thing for some reason. it's not a problem of being able to skill her up tho; I just don't know why I'd bother to

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ChikoDemono posted:

I don’t have any cool stories, but I got Tardis and that new god/devil killer. Not sure what to do with either one.

I have no experience with those, but if you ever need insight about Kulia (she sucks) I got you covered.

Anyways Rajoa's (the new 7*) gimmick is pretty drat silly. 1x per connected dark orb with no upper limit means that you can go for 1764x damage in 7x6 boards. More realistically, you go for around 200-300x damage with 2 rows. I wonder if this is what i'll take to bring rows back.

And what's up with her (?) face (?) anyways. Did she (?) bind it to a dragon foot or what?

trucutru fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Feb 26, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Manatee Cannon posted:

tardis is a pretty solid lead in his own right if you don't have any active clause leads to run him on. he also got void pierce as a super awakening for some reason

I thought regular khepri had that random skill activation thing for some reason. it's not a problem of being able to skill her up tho; I just don't know why I'd bother to

The random skill thing is Hinomitsuha, Khepri is the B/L farmable that has a +2 combo +2 seconds move time active. She'd be good on Bhunter if you don't have a better alternative and run a light team.