Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao it oisses off the left to wear a dumb hat

it's legit good branding tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

the representative of the meme inspection divison has logged on

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Real hurthling! posted:

"when the evil shredder attacks the turtle boys dont come in their slacks"

-me age 7 having never heard the phrase "cut slack" and thinking the turtles were eschewing fancy trousers for a good fight. my mom laughed at me for years

Yo that's funny AS HELL and your mom was right to laugh

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
im gay

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

mamma mia when did this get amde :eyepop:

last night

not by me tho

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Schronkles do you show your soon to be armed wife all these photoshop of you, a plane

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

sandoz posted:

did the trump administration not repeal the obama administration rule banning lead bullets?

If there's an Obama administration rule that hasn't been repealed by Trump yet, it's safe to say no one in the White House knows it exists.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is why I'm always posting about how good ProPublica is.

they are very good and their collaborations with Frontline are depressing

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Duscat posted:

that's why you keep it in your waistband, from which it can be conjured in milliseconds using merely the power of your mind, or even that of the officer holding you at gunpoint

So your opponent can stand in front of his classmates and make you shoot innocents yourself. The possibilities!

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Like we're sitting here all broke brained while Nazis are building the kind of isis style parallel government and services that guarantees revolutionary success via hearts and minds

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao the cop at the school didn't do poo poo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Reality Loser posted:

Schronkles do you show your soon to be armed wife all these photoshop of you, a plane

yeah

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

shovelbum posted:

Like we're sitting here all broke brained while Nazis are building the kind of isis style parallel government and services that guarantees revolutionary success via hearts and minds

yeah
china better come through for us

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lmao all over again about this

https://twitter.com/GideonResnick/status/966888589144371201

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

shovelbum posted:

lol people in this thread have to be scared of police

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

euphronius posted:

is a good guy with a gun still objectively a 'good guy' if he doesnt commit crimes with it but also doesnt stop crimes with it :thunk:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Someone unironically posted this on facebook. The number to call is in the post.

here's their website. https://www.protectionforu.net

HUGE PUBES A PLUS has issued a correction as of 18:42 on Feb 23, 2018

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

tenderjerk posted:

is a good guy with a gun still objectively a 'good guy' if he doesnt commit crimes with it but also doesnt stop crimes with it :thunk:

that’s my secret.

there are no good guys with guns.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Lord of Pie posted:

how will Zordon ever be able to pick just 5

fuckkin laffo'd at work over this one

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

People keep tellin' me I look dumb in his here hat. Well I'm gonna keep wearing it just to rile em up!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Someone unironically posted this on facebook. The number to call is in the post.

*what is an active shooter
:thunk:

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

new kind of cat posted:

ticket master can suck my poo poo covered dick goddamn gently caress THEM

i got like ten free tickets out of that class action settlement but it's all for bullshit country and buttrock shows at the state fairgrounds

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

is the "table top exercise" like practicing hiding behind table tops? or is it a dungeons and dragons table top roleplay scenario?

augias
Apr 7, 2009

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

these are normal and done all the time

unless I'm missing something

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

shovelbum posted:

yeah but otoh one of their genius plans included launching irradiated mortars into Turkey Point nuclear plant's "cooling apparatuses" to "cause a major nuclear event and radioactivity up the entire east coast"

1) Turkey Point doesn't even have cooling towers, they have a 100 mile long series of canals. The gators love them because they're warm!
2) Even if they caused a loss-of-coolant event, the worst that would happen would be Fukishima Pt. 2. Not great! But not some catastrophic event for the whole coast. Or even much of the Florida coast.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shovelbum posted:

What, you expect everybody to stop wage-slaving for 2 seconds and do something besides play videogames?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

I'm a passive shooter. i lay traps and then my days-old cum explodes on the victim

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

oh boy oh boy oh boy

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Reality Loser posted:

There's a Buffy episode where she gains the power to read minds and she finds one mind in the overwhelming sea of minds planning massacre and it ends up being a backflipping lunch lady

mind reading powers in a high school would be a real curse

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Plank Walker posted:

is the "table top exercise" like practicing hiding behind table tops? or is it a dungeons and dragons table top roleplay scenario?

D&D-style wargaming that is used frequently for security and military to plan out and test scenarios.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

euphronius posted:

I have never seen anything like this

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

euphronius posted:

i know you don't disagree but wouldn't it be cool if they weren't (didn't need to be) normal

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

brugroffil posted:

yeah but otoh one of their genius plans included launching irradiated mortars into Turkey Point nuclear plant's "cooling apparatuses" to "cause a major nuclear event and radioactivity up the entire east coast"

1) Turkey Point doesn't even have cooling towers, they have a 100 mile long series of canals. The gators love them because they're warm!
2) Even if they caused a loss-of-coolant event, the worst that would happen would be Fukishima Pt. 2. Not great! But not some catastrophic event for the whole coast. Or even much of the Florida coast.

On the other other hand they seem to have access to irradiated mortars and are willing to perform these kinds of raids, once they smarten up they'll probably try raiding nuclear facilities or weapons depots I mean it's in the name

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good praxis is consuming the right brands to show the Republicans who's boss

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

juche avocado posted:

i know you don't disagree but wouldn't it be cool if they weren't (didn't need to be) normal

yes

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

YOU HAVE MY VOTE SIR.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Mirthless posted:

I can see why some religious mythology really took hold

imagine your children are literally starving to death and then the town full of rich people who won't even let you panhandle on their streets gets wiped out to the last man by a volcanic eruption or freak gas emission or something

it'd probably be enough to make you think god was real

Wasnt it well established to have been a meteor? I was pretty psyched to learn it was all based in real history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i fire the bullets but the so called victim walked into them, I'm the victim really

• Locked thread