Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:psyduck: I think im just gonna give up on trying to understand things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i've got a huge dump, of news

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

GobiasIndustries posted:

trump

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

angrily]: TRUMP!!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

dang dawg, i like this. i like you

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

myFinancialCrimes.pdf

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

GobiasIndustries posted:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

what is today’s Friday news dump? did I miss something

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Nichael posted:

It's not really this, they hate all Jews. They just need a certain quantity of Jews to be alive for their dumb prophecy. That's not a joke.

i'm not convinced that it's a widespread thing frankly, especially among the trigger-the-libs younger conservatives. squizzle, any insight??

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

whats this about a pretty korean lady trump broke decorum well before

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahah

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Quotey posted:

i'm not convinced that it's a widespread thing frankly, especially among the trigger-the-libs younger conservatives. squizzle, any insight??

its a bigly thing among the crowd that votes, the boomers

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Quotey posted:

maybe it's not super widespread but I am convinced 95% of them hate all jews. they might just tolerate right wing jews for now if they aren't believers in the prophecy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

this pic seems p photoshoppable

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
there is no news dump. there is only Trump.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Quotey posted:

Half my family is into this poo poo. It's mainstream enough to be commonly accepted in a pretty unremarkable southern baptist church.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hillary clinton got owned by the stupidest people

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

is the bottom hotdog end a tail? does it have bones? is the bun a piece of clothing or is it some gelatinous growth like a cock's comb? do hotdog people have a digestive system or do they just absorb nutrients?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

That DICK! posted:

hillary clinton got owned by the stupidest people

succ zoners :thunk:

Donald J. Trump
Sep 14, 2016

by zen death robot
TRUMP

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

Nichael posted:

maybe it's not super widespread but I am convinced 95% of them hate all jews. they might just tolerate right wing jews for now if they aren't believers in the prophecy

something i often see is an africa for blacks, asia for asians, israel for jews thing, where if they keep to their own place it's tolerable. the whole white ethno state PEACEFUL GENOCIDE

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

sloppo posted:

oh poo poo the results are in

the drawing of [A Tide Pod, But Actually A Sexy Anime Lady] with the caption "lookin like a snack" is the funniest post of January 2018

lol i got probed for posting it in yospos

[img]https://i.imgur.com/xIAJRwS.jpg kinda :nws:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/966740294556438528

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Half my family is into this poo poo. It's mainstream enough to be commonly accepted in a pretty unremarkable southern baptist church.

fair enough. i'm not exposed to that sort of stuff, for me it's the extremely online poo poo. reddit, /pol/, etc. nu-atheist stuff

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/xIAJRwS.jpg kinda :nws:

if its something you don't want people to see on your screen in a crowded place it deserves a :nws: tag

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

uh, yeah, that's uh

ok

Sharparoni
Jan 11, 2004

THE MOST EXCITING MASCOT IN THE LAST 4000 YEARS OF COLLEGE SPORTS

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Quotey posted:

a whole bunch of evangelicals believe that a bunch of poo poo involving israel needs to happen for jesus to come back

stuff like rebuilding the temple, forcing out the palestinians/muslims, going to war with the rest of the world and somehow winning, etc.

and each of these steps has a bunch of its own little fiddly nonsense like how many jews need to be living in israel for it to count as being "retaken" by them, etc.

to the people who believe it this is 100% serious and real and not some weird fantasy scenario

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

logikv9 posted:

if its something you don't want people to see on your screen in a crowded place it deserves a :nws: tag

fair enough

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

https://i.imgur.com/xIAJRwS.jpg kinda :nws:

https://i.imgur.com/7QKCz7s.jpg :nws:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

this pic seems p photoshoppable

enjoying that jeff session

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://www.nrawineclub.com/web/index.cfm?src=nraweb2014

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Quotey posted:

something i often see is an africa for blacks, asia for asians, israel for jews thing, where if they keep to their own place it's tolerable. the whole white ethno state PEACEFUL GENOCIDE

america for native americans!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Can't wait for the new right wing thing to be 'Watching Heathers to own the libs'

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-new-heathers-is-a-trumpian-lgbt-bashing-nightmare

quote:

The television reboot of Heathers opens with a guidance counselor asking the blonde-haired, blue-eyed Veronica whether or not she is “a hermaphrodite”—the implication being that even though she has a 4.2 GPA and a high SAT score, Veronica needs some sort of marginalized identity to get accepted anywhere other than her safety school.

In short, the new Heathers opens with an unnecessary slur against intersex people—and it only goes downhill from there.

If you believe that kids these days are fragile “snowflakes,” that political correctness is running amok, and that LGBT people are now society’s true bullies, this new Heathers is the show for you. The premiere of the rebooted cult classic, now airing for free online, takes place in a universe—clearly a fictional one—where the football team is oppressed and yesteryear’s fat, queer, and black victims now rule the school with manicured fists. The show feels like it was written for aging Fox News viewers who get angry about people’s gender pronouns—which is odd because it’s clearly being marketed to a young and therefore progressive-leaning audience who may not remember the 1988 original.

The original Heathers were a group of croquet-playing WASPy socialites; the new Heathers are comprised of a plus-size girl, a genderqueer student, and a black girl. In other words, this is less a reboot and more an intentional inversion of the original concept, built on the premise that the bullied have since become the bullies.

Younger viewers—and anyone else who inhabits a real, fact-based world—will know that LGBT and gender non-conforming kids still face disproportionate rates of bullying in school and have a greater likelihood of self-harm. It simply is not true that the tables have turned and the marginalized kids are now in charge. Are there some mean genderqueer people and hurtful art geeks out there? Absolutely. But the Heathers of 2018 acts as if it is now universally the case that these groups can access social capital.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

Pick posted:

america for native americans!

but there were treaties! the land was legitimately sold!!!

*breaks every single one*

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

logikv9 posted:

i'm not good at computers, how do i make a script to put :nws: over every trump?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

it's funny that manafort has committed crimes for two fascist aristocrats with extremely gauche taste, ties to the russian mob, and a misogynistic desire to imprison their blond female presidential rivals

• Locked thread