Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Nah, honestly even with the traffic driving is still almost always the fastest way. There are some bus-only lanes that allow you to avoid congestion downtown, but the bus stops are all so far from my office that I have to add like 10 minutes just in walking time. When it's nice out that's for sure more pleasant than sitting in my car, but not when it's raining or like five degrees.

Progress. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Keep Scuderia Ferrari out of whatever weird bullshit you all are doing right now

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

Keep Scuderia Ferrari out of whatever weird bullshit you all are doing right now

I've been Scuderia Ferrari this whole time.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

The Kimoa Kid posted:

This is a better reveal than the SF71H

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Nice sidepods!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/dril/status/831805955402776576

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Hell yeah, you found it man

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Hell yeah, you found it man

https://twitter.com/dril/status/965363860529131520

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

The Kimoa Kid posted:

The city also went through some pretty major financial problems years ago, and one of the decisions they made to save money was to use poorer quality asphalt and pave in thinner layers. So winters are pretty much just a pothole nightmare, some of the roads look like Sarajevo. And since regular asphalt plants don't operate in the winter (it'd harden before it got to the job site), you have to use this lovely cold patch asphalt. And if you get another freeze/thaw cycle, or it rains more than 2 inches, the cold patches pop right out. We've got road crews filling the same potholes over and over again, which surely costs more than just paving appropriately to begin with.

what city are you talking about?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

mrfart posted:

what city are you talking about?

Oh sure, let me just give you my full address so 1500 can come to my door and lecture me

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Are Kimoa sunnies any good? I could do with a new pair.

I should probably buy my ticket for Melb now it's getting close - I can't wait to see McLaren (lose to a Toro Rosso).

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

VodeAndreas posted:

Are Kimoa sunnies any good? I could do with a new pair.

I should probably buy my ticket for Melb now it's getting close - I can't wait to see McLaren (lose to a Toro Rosso).

That grotesque piece of poo poo 1500quidbullshit bought a pair.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Theophany did as well.

They're alright for what they are. They aren't Ray Ban quality but they aren't Ray Ban prices either, especially considering they're polarised.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I don't think they've released them yet, but they teased some orange ones the other day that look pretty awesome.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Oh sure, let me just give you my full address so 1500 can come to my door and lecture me

When a guy on a ducati launches himself into your living room after hitting a Sarajevo-style crater filled with melting snow, all while eating a hat,
it might be him.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dont doxx me

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I'm the multimillionaire who gets paid more than an entire typical hospital's funding for the year to drive a car around a circuit real quick.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Good helmet.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Canada ‘95 is a good race.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Human Grand Prix posted:

Canada ‘95 is a good race.

Surely Alesi has the actual helmet he wore in '95 Canada? Why would Kimi have it?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Wirth1000 posted:

I'm the multimillionaire who gets paid more than an entire typical hospital's funding for the year to drive a car around a circuit real quick.

But that's Kimi in the picture though.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

gret posted:

But that's Kimi in the picture though.

Heh

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I dislike the implication that Kimi isn’t fast because he hasn’t given a poo poo for like a decade.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yeah Kimi is occasionally pretty quick when he gets pissed about something

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Kimi is quick when he's chasing a contract.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Wirth1000 posted:

Kimi is quick when he's chasing a contract.

bwoah

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Ferrari should give Kimi recurring one race contracts. Instant WDC.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

1500quidporsche posted:

I thought that I atleast this thread would have some fun shitposts and jabs over this whole thing tomorrow and it could become one of the many running thread in jokes that makes this thread so great.

Instead, I woke up and read a bunch of posts about how we need to get over it and can never bring it up again. I'm kind of saddened by that and I think this thread is less than what it was two days ago because of it.

Now I'm sitting here waiting for a Calzone.

Agreed on all fronts. I would love a Calzone.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Welp i lost my creldit car in the strip clib

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

Welp i lost my creldit car in the strip clib

Easy mistake to make but you don't use the card on the actual girl you take money out first

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Feb 24, 2018

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Is this the mod Ferrari made to train Kimi where he can't finish ahead of Vettel no matter what

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

NtotheTC posted:

Easy mistake to make but you don't use the card on the actual girl you take money out first

Much like with all goon interactions with women, he assumed he could use contactless.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
The gold bits on that terrible chair are going to start peeling off if it’s that close to the radiator.

Is the thing I see first in that picture.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I don’t know if anyone here was arguing about the shape of the Renault car but if you were then you got played son, they used a fake model for the renderings and they’ll unveil their real car during testing.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

learnincurve posted:

The gold bits on that terrible chair are going to start peeling off if it’s that close to the radiator.

Is the thing I see first in that picture.

You better report it to the Antiques Roadshow forums then

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Pirate Radar posted:

I don’t know if anyone here was arguing about the shape of the Renault car but if you were then you got played son, they used a fake model for the renderings and they’ll unveil their real car during testing.

I think consensus was 'that looks a lot like last year's car with a halo added'

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
noone has shown their real car yet.

mclaren have no 2018 package on theirs and ferrari has some retarded still in development sidepods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

I'm pretty sure thats Assetto Corsa, the Kimmmmmmsters got goot taste in simulators. Plus he's running on the Nordschleife lol.

Have all the cars been revealed yet? Fart Bindia is it just Force India?

• Locked thread