Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Billzasilver posted:

lol somethingawful is the worst place on the internet except for all the other places

apart from a handful of specific threads sa is dramatically worse than most of the internet. Gbs is a waking nightmare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS
You ever hang with somebody new and they ask for your Instagram and they say Twitter is lovely

you gotta sever ties right

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Polo-Rican posted:

apart from a handful of specific threads sa is dramatically worse than most of the internet. Gbs is a waking nightmare

I don’t know what gbs is and I will never find out :)

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

odds megan barry knows my goth ex just got higher

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

is that an Austro-Hungarian WWI fighter plane?

You're probably the first person in the whole world to ask that question today

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Krabboss posted:

You ever hang with somebody new and they ask for your Instagram and they say Twitter is lovely

you gotta sever ties right

this but replace instagram with church and twitter with the n-word because they assume you say it on the reg as well

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Krabboss posted:

Not one person in the United States of America has a normal brain

Oh, word???? f u c k i. n g W O R D ???

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Polo-Rican posted:

Lowtax posted:

Github page for it. Will be putting it on the stores shortly. Any bugs or feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

[url]https://goo.gl/this was a goatse link

I don't go there but it doesn't seem so bad

Last time i read it it was all "scary stories thread xii" and "someone mailed me a box" and "which one of you called my parents and told them I smell my sister's underwear"

e man that kids life was ruined

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Polo-Rican posted:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i joined sa trying to find a gbs thread discussing whether or not a group of humans could take on a bear that i read about long long ago. after registering and finding this thread it ended up being more racist and not as cool as i remember. neve rmeet ur heroes

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I think the Trump family could take on a bear. I mean Don. Jr's killed elephants for god's sake.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I joined because I wanted to post about how bad my football team was.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Polo-Rican posted:

ADTRW is probably the best place to talk about anime on the internet

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

The cowardly TVIV mod made a rule against talking about incest in the Flash thread

this is bullshit because its a tv show where the main character marries his sister, i hope the game of thrones thread has a similar rule....... NOT!

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

punchymcpunch posted:

this is bullshit because its reality where the main trump marries his daughter, i hope the trump thread has a similar rule....... YES! YES!!

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

here in c-spam we remember and celebrate all sexualities, including horse love

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I now post for the glory of Trump!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Me, a godly Christian conservative man: "I would worship Satan before I gave up my tools for killing or even had them restricted in the smallest way"

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Polo-Rican posted:

Lol what, anywhere you can upvote or like is worse by def

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Zoran posted:

here in c-spam we remember and celebrate all sexualities, including horse love

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

shovelbum posted:

Lol what, anywhere you can upvote or like is worse by def

an empty quote is basically a retweet, which is a super 'like'

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Polo-Rican posted:

im no fan of gbs but you need to go take a look at the rest of the internet. read some random youtube comments. read the comments under news articles.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

in my spare time i read comments on news articles on recalls of automobiles

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
in my hometown the prostitution neighborhood has a cemetery in it, the gravekeepers and whatnot has been complaining for years about people loving in behind the tombstones and used condoms everywhere

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

this show made me a furry

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Qurnah posted:

in my hometown the prostitution neighborhood has a cemetery in it, the gravekeepers and whatnot has been complaining for years about people loving in behind the tombstones and used condoms everywhere

the graveyard in my hometown is full of heroin needles

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

freckle posted:

an empty quote is basically a retweet, which is a super 'like'

Imo since everything is presented in chronological order it doesn't have the same impact

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Qurnah posted:

hey uhh whats the name of this town

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

shovelbum posted:

Imo since everything is presented in chronological order it doesn't have the same impact

lol you read the thread chronologically

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The Snoo posted:

this show made me a furry

it made me become addicted to Sweetwater tm

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

punchymcpunch posted:

lol you read the thread chronologically

Ok I admit it I have a plug-in that presents me the most empty quoted posts on top

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

someone post the pic where esr is at the elf party with all the fat ppl

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol cops in a town in NJ are ticketing people who honk their horn in support of teachers protesting during a contract dispute

I guess I've spent wayyyy too much time driving in NYC and Philly because absolutely no one uses their horn at all down here in Texas and apparently people dont even like to use it to wake the fuckin person in front of them that is just sitting at a green light

no wonder nothing ever gets done down here, you guys got no fuckin hustle :argh:

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
*dj khaled voice* another one

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/967423885498093568

Also Andrew Kaczynki had this take regarding this situation. Is it too spicy, or just right?

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/967412772739874816

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I only post using an automated script that randomly picks posts to quote and/or respond to using a CSPAM shitpost generation algorithm

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

shovelbum posted:

Ok I admit it I have a plug-in that presents me the most empty quoted posts on top

i skip the the end and then read back to where i last was

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
nm i found it

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

PostNouveau posted:

Yeah, I think the Trump family could take on a bear. I mean Don. Jr's killed elephants for god's sake.

I bet it was on one of those hunting ranches for rich people and he trapped it in the corner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Equeen posted:

*dj khaled voice* another one

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/967423885498093568

Also Andrew Kaczynki had this take regarding this situation. Is it too spicy, or just right?

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/967412772739874816

"decent" gun owners loving hate the NRA as much as anyone else, the only people who'll get offended are the cultists

• Locked thread