Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

do it on my face posted:

The one thing that mystifies me about the internet is what happened to the people who experienced their sexual awakening while watching the Teletubbies? Are they out there, somewhere?
Plenty of actual first world humans look disturbingly similar to Teletubbies, so they may just be living their lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I can jack off to the teletubbies if their screen belly is showing planes with big tits

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Honestly, living in a pressurized tin can on Mars is looking more and more attractive every day.

Hell I don't even need to live, just get me there alive long enough to take a few steps and I'll be immortal.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
https://twitter.com/SwiftOnSecurity/status/961842111871041536

...and the doctor says "I can't operate on this plane, he's my boyfriend!"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Guy Mann posted:

that's Rand Paul's twitter

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
This week on Extra Credit-Reborn Dolls!:dogbutton:

ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...

Guy Mann posted:

These loss edits are getting surreal

Fish and Chimps
Feb 16, 2012

mmmfff
Fun Shoe
Anybody remember which episode has Lemon read about his killing spell, and Adam has to calm him down? Lemon read it in a great nerd voice, and it's prob one of my favourite readings.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

THE KILLING SPELL!!!! is from the first Spells of Magic episode. https://thefpl.us/episode/96

e: or maybe the second one? One of the Spells of Magic ones though.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
Yeah it's def the first one, it's a magic duel between him and Isfahan. "You're dead Isfahan! I killed you with the KILLING SPEEELLLL"

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

This podcast has done some crazy magic magick on me because now every time I hear Carry On My Wayward Son I always think of the multiples episode, specifically the part where Boots starts singing the bridge in the middle of a sentence.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Which one has Lemon's perfect, one-sentence Thomas Friedman impression?

"You know, I went to Japan once..."

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

I have yet to find a better way to get out of bed in the morning than to be told I am UNDER PSYCHIC ATTACK.

Thanks, F Plus, for making sure I GET OUT OF BED, because I AM UNDER PSYCHIC ATTACK.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

THE WIZARD FORUMS

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Jedi425 posted:

I have yet to find a better way to get out of bed in the morning than to be told I am UNDER PSYCHIC ATTACK.

Thanks, F Plus, for making sure I GET OUT OF BED, because I AM UNDER PSYCHIC ATTACK.

Yes, that's my alarm as well. Thanks Kumquatxop!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Jedi425 posted:

I think it’s the most recent crystal one.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I don't suppose anyone has the sound file for that? I need a new alarm.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

A Moose posted:

I don't suppose anyone has the sound file for that? I need a new alarm.
Originally posted here.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Originally posted here.

It's gone now.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

PJOmega posted:

It's gone now.
Yeah, I just noticed that. I've made two replacements, one with the other Ridiculists' laughter and one without:

http://app.box.com/s/bpxn1zgfz3k3s08ak3ofq1sd2okqsttp

http://app.box.com/s/h4ks2tnxonxgvf9ai8qwl7yj0ow1ucqa

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth
I visited thunder's place today to try and get a rise out of them, but instead they gave me actual polite responses and I'm kind of salty about it

am I the bad guy?

on the plus side, apparently going fast can solve my genital-related issues, so that's good

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Why would you post that there, and why would you post about it here?

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Feb 25, 2018

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Because it's funny, presumably.

Also, I really want to know what a "penis cage" is, help me Fplus!!

e: One guy's advice is tucking, which is pretty funny considering how that's common practice in trans chick circles.

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Why would you post that there, and why would you post about it here?

because I figured it would be funny to set off their toxic masculinity and because thunder's place was an f plus episode

T-man posted:

e: One guy's advice is tucking, which is pretty funny considering how that's common practice in trans chick circles.

penis cages are like the thing in the cover art for the nofap episode, I think

also can confirm, tuck regularly

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

T-man posted:

Like a male chastity belt maybe?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

noether posted:

I visited thunder's place today to try and get a rise out of them, but instead they gave me actual polite responses and I'm kind of salty about it

am I the bad guy?

on the plus side, apparently going fast can solve my genital-related issues, so that's good

cool self own by breaking the safari rules!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Penis Cage is the guy who made Heavy Rain

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

noether posted:

am I the bad guy?

heads up, the f plus crew tend to frown on actually getting involved with the content

"Lemon posted:

Our forum and podcast is centered around the concept of "atrocity tourism"; finding the stranger parts of the internet and sharing it with others, so that we can all feel slightly more uneasy knowing these things exist.

Along the way, you're likely to encounter some weird people. Some may be pleasant and interesting, some may be unfathomably strange, some may be genuinely bad human beings. But regardless of what you encounter along the way, know this: The Prime Directive stays in effect.

This principle, lifted from Portal of Evil which in turn was lifted from Star Trek, mandates that you do not interfere with the websites you find and share here. That means: Posting in their forums/comments section, emailing the creators, or in any way threatening, cajoling, bribing or convincing people to do something you want. Weird people on the internet were made that way through any number of factors, and you're never going to make anything better by thinking you can troll out an interesting story. That's grotesque and it's mean-spirited, and it's not what we do here. We want to watch what happens naturally, and nature cannot take it's course if you keep banging on the cage.

Not really a big deal if it's 40 year olds who don't really get upset, but it's not a good idea because it's a bit more mean spirited than the usual stuff, doesn't really lead to better content and can start drama between them and the podcast. Forum invasions are an old something awful staple so who are we to say this, but don't make a habit of it, nobody wants another sonichu

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

A trans chick asking for dick destroying tips from dicknerds isn't sonichu gently caress's sake goons.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

don't touch the poop you dumb idiot, cmon.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

noether posted:

am I the bad guy?

Yes you are mad that they didn't take the bait on your lovely trolling, you dumb fucker. Go back to kiwifarms, your approach will go over better there.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

T-man posted:

Touching the poop is the most unfunny thing possible.

Edit:

T-man posted:

A trans chick asking for dick destroying tips from dicknerds isn't sonichu gently caress's sake goons.
That's not the point; hardly anything is Sonichu. The point is that nobody needs some dumbass trying to stir poo poo up when there's already plenty to go around. The entire reason that these sites are funny is that they're sincere; whatever bits of comedy might surface in a troll thread are completely outweighed by the insincerity and redundancy of the thread itself. And when nothing surfaces, what possible reason is there to tell everyone the news anyway?

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Feb 25, 2018

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Arrhythmia posted:

cool self own by breaking the safari rules!

Midjack posted:

Yes you are mad that they didn't take the bait on your lovely trolling, you dumb fucker. Go back to kiwifarms, your approach will go over better there.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Touching the poop is the most unfunny thing possible.

Edit:

That's not the point; hardly anything is Sonichu. The point is that nobody needs some dumbass trying to stir poo poo up when there's already plenty to go around. The entire reason that these sites are funny is that they're sincere; whatever bits of comedy might surface in a troll thread are completely outweighed by the insincerity and redundancy of the thread itself. And when nothing surfaces, what possible reason is there to tell everyone the news anyway?

RyokoTK posted:

don't touch the poop you dumb idiot, cmon.

Seriously. Don't touch the motherfucking exhibits. Jesus.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

yeah, i don't really see anything funny about trolling a forum full of dudes who, by joining the forum admit they have a complex. it's not like being mocked by a stranger is going to fix the "toxic masculinity" that has caused their crippling self-doubt.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
Imagine kumquatxop touching the poop. He'd be posting on blurtit like "YES HI HELLO,"

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

2house2fly posted:

Imagine kumquatxop touching the poop. He'd be posting on blurtit like "YES HI HELLO,"

DOOP DE DOOP, I'M TOUCHING THE POOP

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Not to harp on the topic, but the biggest problem with poop-touching is that the person's making this about themselves. It's not enough that we have over an hour of content in the episode, twice or thrice that in the doc, and an ocean more on the site itself - people need to see my hilarious content specifically, and not just the content, but hilarious me at the center of it. No.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Feb 25, 2018

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
If you see any posts by me on the wizard forums it’s because I think they’re cool.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

rumble in the bunghole posted:

If you see any posts by me on the wizard forums it’s because I think they’re cool.

I'm sorry did you mean THE WIZARD FORUMS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

picking docs must be hard